Egypt security forces storm NGO offices - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2012, 05:41 AM   #16
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egypt security forces storm NGO offices

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
No, if anyone is stupid it is you. I never thought the Iranian government was the source of the unidentified memo, but it is the source of the article and the article does not identify the memo. Considering that it is a government that routinely lies, they should identify the memo.

But maybe it does not matter. What is in the ''article'' supports a thesis that the US was interested in a better world, post-terrorism. Hardly anything new there.
Your obsession with Iran is quite sickening. You sound like a neo-con war monger.
shiaben is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2012, 05:45 AM   #17
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

Anyways, for those of you curious about the situations in Egypt.

The situation in that country is quite complex. While Mubarak the U.S. backed puppet was overthrown and is now in the process of trial, the military influence that was once under his rule is still a major power that still continues to remain an obstacle in Egypt's freedom and democracy. The Egyptian military is a powerful entity that works very close with NATO and Israel.

In fact the Egyptian military is notorious for massacring and killing Egyptian Christians, and then blaming the attack on Egyptian Muslim locals, in order to taint the image of the open minded Muslim Brotherhood group. In fact, even the Salafist fundamentalists who are notorious for creating conflicts, were not even behind these attacks. Only the military.

Hopefully the people of Egypt are strong enough to unite, and fight this corrupt military presence that seeks to prevent them from picking out their own leaders and making their own decisions.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #18
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Your obsession with Iran is quite sickening. You sound like a neo-con war monger.
I didn't bring it up. Mjau did. Mjau must really make you puke, then?

Go be sick somewhere else. You get more ridiculous each day.

But yes, I am so obsesses with Iran I am considering using its flag in my profile.

What your post probably says is ''I hate it when people disagree with me. I don't know how to reply so I will just call them names. That will show them. Plus, I will then read my own nonsense and promote myself to ''satisfier of the ignorant masses' curiosity''.

Last edited by buddyholly : 01-02-2012 at 04:19 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #19
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyways, for those of you curious about the situations in Egypt.

The situation in that country is quite complex. While Mubarak the U.S. backed puppet was overthrown and is now in the process of trial, the military influence that was once under his rule is still a major power that still continues to remain an obstacle in Egypt's freedom and democracy. The Egyptian military is a powerful entity that works very close with NATO and Israel.

In fact the Egyptian military is notorious for massacring and killing Egyptian Christians, and then blaming the attack on Egyptian Muslim locals, in order to taint the image of the open minded Muslim Brotherhood group. In fact, even the Salafist fundamentalists who are notorious for creating conflicts, were not even behind these attacks. Only the military.

Hopefully the people of Egypt are strong enough to unite, and fight this corrupt military presence that seeks to prevent them from picking out their own leaders and making their own decisions.
What in the world would make you think that anyone with a brain would come to you to satisfy their curiousity about ''situations in Egypt''?
Old 01-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #20
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
You people are shockingly stupid. The source is not the iranian government, the source is a US government memo written by Donald Rumsfeld. They're not going "Rumsfeld said this according to sources that wish to remain anonymous. Trust us on this.", they're ******* quoting Donald Rumsfeld from a document declassified and released by the US government. The source is as good as it gets.

It is a short memo emphasizing that the US should fight terrorism by winning the trust of governments and people instead of just straight military action. Isn't that just awful?
Old 01-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #21
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You get more ridiculous each day.
Quote:
What your post probably says is ''I hate it when people disagree with me. I don't know how to reply so I will just call them names. That will show them. Plus, I will then read my own nonsense and promote myself to ''satisfier of the ignorant masses' curiosity''.
and in the next post:

Quote:
What in the world would make you think that anyone with a brain would come to you to satisfy their curiousity about ''situations in Egypt''?
Old 01-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #22
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Very witty comment!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #23
country flag shiaben

Quote:
What is the matter with you? It is the Iranian government speaking. Why don't you just lap up everything they say? I mean, it is not as if they are denying the Holocaust or anything.
Find me a source that states that the Iranian people and govt. don't believe the holocaust happened.

And BTW, investigating into matters involving the holocaust, doesn't necessarily imply denying it.

The Iranians and the rest of the world, would love to know, what relationship the holocaust has with launching a genocide of Palestinians in the Middle East.

Maybe you can explain to us why the holocaust would provoke one ethnic group that underwent genocide (Jews), to commit a genocide against another group (Palestinians). Maybe you can care to explain how this even makes sense?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #24
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very witty comment!
it was rather more of a smile than a comment
Old 01-02-2012, 06:30 PM   #25
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Find me a source that states that the Iranian people and govt. don't believe the holocaust happened.

And BTW, investigating into matters involving the holocaust, doesn't necessarily imply denying it.
Amahdinejad, December 2005: "They have fabricated a legend under the name of The Massacre of the Jews.''

Iran's puppet Hamas, Stockholm 2000: "The Holocaust is an alleged and invented story.''

Syrian author Al-Mardani on Iranian TV: "I was very happy when the Iranian President denied the Holocaust.

No, investigating matters involving the Holocaust does not necessarily imply denying it, but investigating the existence of the Holocaust confirms lunacy.

Last edited by buddyholly : 01-02-2012 at 06:38 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #26
country flag shiaben

Quote:
Amahdinejad, December 2005: "They have fabricated a legend under the name of The Massacre of the Jews.''

Iran's puppet Hamas, Stockholm 2000: "The Holocaust is an alleged and invented story.''

Syrian author Al-Mardani on Iranian TV: "I was very happy when the Iranian President denied the Holocaust.

No, investigating matters involving the Holocaust does not necessarily imply denying it, but investigating the existence of the Holocaust confirms lunacy.
Well, perhaps in that context, all these guys were right. They'll recognize the holocaust, the day the Palestinian genocide is recognized
Old 01-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #27
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Well, perhaps in that context, all these guys were right. They'll recognize the holocaust, the day the Palestinian genocide is recognized
Sorry, but there is no wriggle room.