Forum Party for Marcel - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2011, 06:46 PM   #16
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum Party for Marcel

So happy for you Diana! Thanks to everyone else who helped to make this happen,and to the mods too!

It's so exciting when a player that is under-rated,not well known finally gets a Forum,I can speak from experience,way back when(2008)campaigning for recognition in this way for another player I love(and still do). This feeling is awesome again,this time for Marcel

I watched Marcel in Valencia,I was very impressed with him,the first time I had watched him at length,all the way to the title! I got very weepy when he won the title! He works so hard,he has lots of shots,he can change tactics effectively,he has a really nice temperament and is a very guy too!

I hope his fan base will grow and grow.

Btw his forthcoming partnership with Lukas Kubot was made in heaven for a special person here wasn't it? I hope they enjoy playing together in Sydney,and that they decide to pair up more often thereafter. First time pairings are great fun,this one especially I have a feeling!

Wishing all of Marcel's fans a happy new year,and to Marcel,continued success in 2012. Lets enjoy the Forum!
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2011, 07:15 PM   #17
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Great post And I also hope his fan base will grow

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #18
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Soooo wonderful and deserved that Marcel finally has his own forum

He is great guy and shows some wonderful tennis

Really looking forward to follow Marcels way here in this forum together with all of you
And of course wishing you all a great new year 2012.

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #19
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much You helped make it happen and now we can all enjoy it

Old 01-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #20
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh what a place!!! Lot of nice thinking!! I'm still feeling a gala mood for his own forum!!

Thanks for anyone for the nice words to Marcel, some great opinions make me happy and proud. Also I say thanks to posters who called me!!

And once again thanks for voters and mods!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by but-it's-ok View Post
So happy for you Diana! Thanks to everyone else who helped to make this happen,and to the mods too!

It's so exciting when a player that is under-rated,not well known finally gets a Forum,I can speak from experience,way back when(2008)campaigning for recognition in this way for another player I love(and still do). This feeling is awesome again,this time for Marcel

I watched Marcel in Valencia,I was very impressed with him,the first time I had watched him at length,all the way to the title! I got very weepy when he won the title! He works so hard,he has lots of shots,he can change tactics effectively,he has a really nice temperament and is a very guy too!

I hope his fan base will grow and grow.

Btw his forthcoming partnership with Lukas Kubot was made in heaven for a special person here wasn't it? I hope they enjoy playing together in Sydney,and that they decide to pair up more often thereafter. First time pairings are great fun,this one especially I have a feeling!

Wishing all of Marcel's fans a happy new year,and to Marcel,continued success in 2012.Lets enjoy the Forum!
Di!! Nice posts, enjoy to read!!

Oh I've seen it in a morning and I almost got a heart attack when I noticed them together!! These moments were very crazy and can't wait Sydney!!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:34 AM   #21
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

I do hope this Forum grows. Everyone is very thrilled and happy now, but I have seen Forums that just flat out died after some time passed. We still have to work to keep the Forum going!

Old 01-02-2012, 05:36 AM   #22
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

The forum will grow, and it will get even better
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #23
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for the forum to all forums, especially to Diana

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote