Off Topic Chat Thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2012, 12:34 AM   #106
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off Topic Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
i suppose i need to be more aware of what goes on in hockey to understand things better but i just didnt think that was a very classy thing to do
You really need to watch more hockey But I don't think it's just hockey. Lots of team sports are like that.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2012, 12:36 AM   #107
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Raptors
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:36 AM   #108
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Well, 2010 and 2011 really sucks for me so 2012 will be definitely better
Why were they so bad?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #109
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
Raptors
How many games do you think they will win this year?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #110
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You really need to watch more hockey But I don't think it's just hockey. Lots of team sports are like that.
yeah..i really dont watch hockey, cant stand it. I actually find it boring

the only 2 sports i really watch with any dedication are curling and tennis and when mesut ozil and thomas mueller are playing i'll watch soccer. But im obviously not so much a fan of soccer as i am of them
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:37 AM   #111
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Oh okay. That is too bad, hope you are feeling better now.

I had some friends, girlfriend over to watch Canada/US, Senators game and play some pool. It was pretty good, but really tired today.
Quite nail biting at the end of the Canada/US match even though the outcome won't affect the overall RR results.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #112
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, 2010 and 2011 really sucks for me so 2012 will be definitely better
what happened ?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:39 AM   #113
Snowwy

Quote:
yeah..i really dont watch hockey, cant stand it. I actually find it boring

the only 2 sports i really watch with any dedication are curling and tennis and when mesut ozil and thomas mueller are playing i'll watch soccer. But im obviously not so much a fan of soccer as i am of them
How did you get introduced to curling and tennis? Seems like an odd combination kind of.

Quote:
Quite nail biting at the end of the Canada/US match even though the outcome won't affect the overall RR results.
I know, it seemed like it was goin g to be a romp and then you go away for a bit in the third and suddenly its a close game. Wedgewood played well, I hope they continue with him and leave Visentin on the bench.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:41 AM   #114
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Why were they so bad?
Problems with my teenage son and my own health problem. Totally stressed out for the last two years.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:42 AM   #115
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
How did you get introduced to curling and tennis? Seems like an odd combination kind of.

I know, it seemed like it was goin g to be a romp and then you go away for a bit in the third and suddenly its a close game. Wedgewood played well, I hope they continue with him and leave Visentin on the bench.
i have watched curling ever since i was little.My father and grand father are huge curling fans themsleves and introduced it to me. For a long time it was the only sport i was interested in at all and then i remember about 4, maybe 5 years back now i was flipping through the channels looking for anything to watch and saw andy murray playing wimbledon and i actually got interested because of him and then it grew from there
Old 01-02-2012, 12:49 AM   #116
Snowwy

Quote:
Problems with my teenage son and my own health problem. Totally stressed out for the last two years.
That is too bad. Really hope you have a better 2012. How long have you been in Arizona now?

Quote:
i have watched curling ever since i was little.My father and grand father are huge curling fans themsleves and introduced it to me. For a long time it was the only sport i was interested in at all and then i remember about 4, maybe 5 years back now i was flipping through the channels looking for anything to watch and saw andy murray playing wimbledon and i actually got interested because of him and then it grew from there
Oh, but not a Murray fan anymore?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:52 AM   #117
country flag misty1
Banned!

Quote:
That is too bad. Really hope you have a better 2012. How long have you been in Arizona now?

Oh, but not a Murray fan anymore?
My attraction at first was more physical. I was like "wholy crap he's hot and i have to see more". Now that that has died down not so much
Old 01-02-2012, 12:53 AM   #118
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many games do you think they will win this year?
15-20 is the ceiling. half of those should be against really bad teams near the end of the season who arent giving it their all to win.

Last two games they played even a mediocre team would have won. People get all excited on blogs and message boards when they go up by 15 points as they tend to do against good teams (Dallas-Orlando) but its a foregone conclusion they will get significantly outscored down the stretch and their opponents know it, so they always play half hearted until the 4th quarter. When defence gets tight in the 4th quarter, they simply dont have any firepower.
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:56 AM   #119
Snowwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
15-20 is the ceiling. half of those should be against really bad teams near the end of the season who arent giving it their all to win.

Last two games they played even a mediocre team would have won. People get all excited on blogs and message boards when they go up by 15 points as they tend to do against good teams (Dallas-Orlando) but its a foregone conclusion they will get significantly outscored down the stretch and their opponents know it, so they always play half hearted until the 4th quarter. When defence gets tight in the 4th quarter, they simply dont have any firepower.
Im not even sure they will get to 10 this year. But they have keep it close against some okay teams so we will see. Not very convinced they will do well.

Did you hear about Cousins demanding a trade from Sacramento?
Old 01-02-2012, 12:58 AM   #120
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Time flies!!! It will be 10 years coming summer

Just to make you guys jealous, today's high here is 26°C