NCAA 2011-2012 Football - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #136
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA 2011-2012 Football

Heisman winner to be announced in 30 minutes or so

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2011, 03:42 AM   #137
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to RG3, well deserved to say the least. What he did at Baylor is unbelievable. I think Kellen Moore should have been a finalist this year. Screwed just like Boise State again this year, but I guess not if we are ranking teams based on their fan base now

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 02:37 PM   #138

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Robert Griffin III deserved it. A worthy winner for once. I'm glad they did not give it too Luck as a lifetime achievement award. But Luck was classy about the whole situation as was Griffin.

35 bowl games coming up. Far far too many. When we have teams like Illinois(ended season on 6 game losing streak), Mississippi State(didnt beat a team with a winning record all year) and UCLA(6-7) in bowl games then you know there are too many bowls.
There are a few good ones. I will enter one of those bowl pick em groups with the confidence points at some point

Old 12-13-2011, 02:25 AM   #139

Tyrann Mathieu. The ability to turn a game on its head in one instant. Few players have that capability. He has it and does it time and time again.

This completely changed the game

Old 12-13-2011, 03:16 AM   #140
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get the sport and even I'm impressed by that. Dude should take a bow.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #141

He's increbile. Has amazing ball sense, always flying to the ball.

So bowl games are well underway now. The highlight of course being the 67-56 insanity between Baylor and Washington.

Nice comeback by the Utah Utes today against G Tech.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #142

ok so I don't know who here still follows college football but I am bumping this thread for this season.

My Clemson Tigers are #3 in the nation right now. Tajh Boyd is playing like a true heisman contender. Beating Georgia to start the season was indescribable. Death Valley was roaring all night.
Another one of those nights in the valley is coming up on October 19th as Florida State will come to time. "Famous" Jameis Winston has been playing lights out as a freshman but will he be able to handle the Valley crowd?

Baylor is the sleeper in the nation.Their offense is SICK. They have scored over 70 points in each game they have played and it's so balanced it's absurd. It's honestly one of the best offenses I have ever seen in college football ever and that includes Oregon who is looking unstoppable at the moment. The Quack Attack will get a big test this weekend though in Seattle as Washington is straight legit this year and really should have beaten Stanford if not for a questionable overturn by the refs on Saturday.

The SEC is the new WAC. Scoring is out if of control and pass happy offenses are running wild. Johnny Football looks as good as ever but one critical mistake against Bama coast them earlier this year.

Jadaveon Clowney is turning into a bigger and bigger clown each week with his antics. Talked trash all off-season and then did nothing as his Gamecock defense was lit up by Georgia.

Good season thus far. Not a lot of upsets yet, but they are coming.

Old 10-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #143

Let me address Texas and Mack Brown real quick.

There's a massive difference between what Texas WAS and what Texas IS now. And what Texas IS now is a team excited about a 1 point win over Iowa State where the refs had to screw the pooch to give Texas the game. That's where they are at now. I'm not even going to bring up the beating they took at the hands of BYU and Ole Miss, actually I am. How does Texas get run all over by some white guy with a knee brace? BYU made it look easy.

I don't think people truly understand how big the Texas program should be. This is a program with a 104,000 seat stadium that they fill out every game. They are the only school with their own TV station the Longhorn network. They routinely get millions of dollars donated to them by their oil conglomerate alumni and are always #1 in athletic funding. They should be top 10 each year at the least and contend for a national title every few years. The state of Texas has the best high school football around hands down, there are some high schools with 20,000 seat stadiums in Texas and a higher athletic budget than some small countries. Right now Texas A&M is the kingpin in the state but the Longhorns have always been the bigger program historically and they always will be, unless they get really stupid in Austin. Baylor like I mentioned above is running roughshod over everyone but remember in the mid 2000's when Baylor was the laughing stock of the Big 12. They won like 3 or 2 games a season? Texas has so lost their grip on their state it's absurd. Not to mention they are getting SKULLFUCKED by Oklahoma each year now. Now skullfucked is not a term I throw around loosely but it fits when the last two seasons Oklahoma has beaten Texas by scores of 55-17 and 63-21. How does Texas put up with losing to their chief rival like that each year? Mack Brown's time has come at Texas and no matter what they do from here on out this season they need to put all that oil money in the piggy bank and go get Saban. Because if Saban goes to Texas it's game over everyone else

Old 10-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #144

Louisville is an interesting case this year. They will almost certainly go 12-0 but have almost no shot of playing for the national title. Their schedule is so unbelievably weak they have no chance. There really is not a single game for them that will gage where they are. Last night was probably their toughest test and the beat Rutgers 24-10. Teddy Bridgewater is widely considered to be the best QB in the nation but because he is putting up his numbers vs such weak teams he is getting almost no Heisman buzz, that buzz is going to the likes of Tajh Boyd and Marcus Mariota.

Old 10-13-2013, 05:27 AM   #145

pretty crazy day overall.

Texas makes a last stand and beats Oklahoma 36-20. The Red River rivalry is a great rivalry and the fact it's played at the 50/50 neutral cite in Dallas which is equidistant between Austin and Norman is awesome. But these lopsided results kinda hurt the game's lore.

Stanford goes down at Utah 27-21. Pretty massive upset considering how good Stanford had been looking

Michigan blows their game vs Penn State and lose 43-40 in 4ots. The kicker missed the easiest fieldgoal in the world that would have won the game.

Oregon shows just how lethal they are in punishing a good Washington team in Seattle 45-24. Mariota is an unstoppable machine right now.

Georgia got exposed to day by Missouri 41-26. Thankfully talk about them can die now.

Old 10-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #146

I'm so jacked out of my mind for this game already. I keep hearing all about "Famous" Jameis Winston. He's a freshman and he's saying "I'm ready for the atmosphere at Clemson, I've played Alabama high school football" Is he kidding? How is high school football going to prepare you for a crowd of 85,000? I don't expect him to come into the Valley and just fold, because he undoubtedly has talent but I just can't see him coming in here and out dueling Tajh Boyd.

Old 10-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #147

Guinness book of world records will be there to gage the decibel level. An attempt will be made to break the decibel level record of 137 decibels

Old 10-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #148

UCF vs Louisville tonight. UCF has a serious shot.

Last night Miami played awful big was able to best North Carolina and their ridiculous "zero dark Thursday" blackout because backup running back Dallas Crawford just decided to put the team on his back and carry them. Very impressive running by Crawford last night. Miami stays unbeaten. 3rd ACC team in the top 10

Old 10-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #149

I'll be in Clemson all day. Leaving now to get on gameday and will be around until kickoff which is at 8:20pm or so. Then it'll be time for war.