Tennis Tipping Awards 2011: DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award [Winner: sfar] - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tennis Tipping Awards 2011: DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award [Winner: sfar]

The 2011 DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award

Dedicated to DeccyB123 who brought Tennis Tipping to MTF at the Australian Open in January 2006 and without whom we would not be playing this game today

The Contribution to TT Award is presented to the person who, throughout the year, has dedicated their time to making Tennis Tipping the game that it is today. It goes to the person who has gone above the call of duty and devoted themselves to Tennis Tipping above the level that is expected and required. There are many people eligible for this award, so we (Labamba, Gavnich77 and I) decided to make an open poll (any player can be voted). Please post the person you think should win it with reasons why.

**Note that this is a new award and differs from the Sportsmanship Award as that is intended for the way in which people play the game rather than the efforts made in maintaining the game.

Previous Winners - DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award
2006 -not selected
2007 -
not selected
2008 -
not selected
2009 -
Gavnich77

2010 - -Evita-

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 115 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 67 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) RU : Sarasota CH (with Litotes), Mohammedia CH, Manta CH (with Daniel_amr)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 9:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Awards 2011: DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award

I want to nominate few people who update tournament in -Evita- Statistic site

-Evita-
rvgut
kingroger
Marto
bandtree
abollo
Adey C
Boarder35m
GoBlakeGo

So my nomination is Players, who update weekly statistics

Tennis Tipping 2014

Doubles : 67 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) RU : Sarasota CH (with Litotes), Mohammedia CH, Manta CH (with Daniel_amr)

Finals CH

Old 12-18-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

sfar for his drawmaker software and AdeyC for his idiots guide to management
Old 12-18-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
sfar for his drawmaker software and AdeyC for his idiots guide to management
Thanks mate. That s... has taken plenty of time to make, for sure, but it's deserved if it makes it's job well.

Haven't had time to fix some bugs, hope I'll get into it soon.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
country flag abollo
Tennis Player

abollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond reputeabollo has a reputation beyond repute

sfar for the entry list maker
Great job
Old 12-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
country flag ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond reputeibreak4coffee has a reputation beyond repute

sfar for the entry list maker
ibreak4coffee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

So many contenders for this award. My vote is going to go to Goldenoldie for the sheer volume of tournaments managed.

A special mention goes to rvugt, marto, scoobs, AdeyC, Sfar and Kingroger as well for all their work and input to TT
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:57 AM   #8
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

I am truly stunned and amazed to see my name even mentioned in a thread like this, even more so praised considering that it wasn’t until November that I did anything other than just send picks in MTT.

My vote would be to Sfar for that magnificent Entry List and Draw Maker program , but for reasons that nobody else has picked up on – if the entry lists aren’t up in a TT thread, it gives every mid-low ranked player an opportunity to quickly scan through a thread, it only takes a few minutes to input the names and with a quick press of the button, they can work out where they’d be in an entry list and judge which event they can get in with their current ranking to their advantage.

But all of Labamba, Gavnich77, Marto, Boader35m and keqtqiadv also deserve a mention for the efforts they put into TT too. On a personal note they must all be so sick and tired of having me asking so many questions lately and annoyed by my probably over-enthusiastic raising of points. And they will all be pleased and relieved to see that the one last question I hadn’t yet got round to asking is answered at the top of the thread which was who actually thought of this game in the first place, so that’s me kept quiet till the next idea comes into my head.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:58 AM   #9
country flag sfar

sfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond reputesfar has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks everybody for the votes, they are truly appreciated, but I just realized I haven't voted yet...

My vote goes for all who MOVE this: the board members and all who contribute into making this game alive, specially managers. Special mention to Goldenoldie and Marto for their dedication to the game.

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 12-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #10
country flag Cheeky Chick

Cheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond reputeCheeky Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Every one of you are fabulous, thanks for all the hard work

TT-Doubles 134th 2013 Won Sao Paulo R/Up Poznan, '12 Won-Delray Beach, AO-3R, R/up Kazan, Bucharest, Busan, Tampere 2011 Winston-Salem,Tampere,RU Costa do Sauipe
DTT-Singles 15th,Doubles 1st 2014 AO,RG, Wimbledon '10 Cherbourg,Meknes,Tanger, RU Palermo,Bergamo,Burnie,SaoPaulo

Suicide Tennis 31st, '13 Washington, Stockholm, , 2011 Sydney (2010 Dubai & Doha)
FITD 4th, 2014 RG, 2013 Washington 2011 Belgrade......PAW 47th 2012 Chennai, Beijing 2011 Munich, R/up Bangkok(2010 Toronto)
Cheeky Chick is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #11
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

Sfar for his drawmaker won the award

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 12-29-2011, 07:32 AM   #12
country flag sfar

Default Re: Tennis Tipping Awards 2011: DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award [Winner: sfar]

Well thanks a lot for this award, it motivates me to keep developing the application to make it even better. And specially thanks to those who use it, that's why I did it for, if it wasn't for them, this award wouldn't have any sense.

BTW, I'm having some time now to enhance the application and, with the help of some managers doing the testing, a new web version is going to come out soon.

Thanks!!!

Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:03 AM   #13
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Awards 2011: DeccyB123 Contribution to TT Award [Winner: sfar]

Congrats Sfar
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote