The Ferrero Fantasy Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #61
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ferrero Fantasy Thread

I had another dream about Juanqui in which I met him. As time went on, it was apparent he wasn't well. He had a high fever and was exhausted. Maybe I was thinking of Rafa's recent illness. Someone always seems to be getting sick on tour. The ones I know of so far this year: Nando, Rafa and Tomas Berdych. The Czech has been sick twice now.

My dreams always seem to be anxious ones lately. Now they're extending to my favorite tennis players. Oh, no!
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #62
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute

I had a dream that wasn't about Juanqui per se, but it did have to do with tennis. Somebody called me and asked if I wanted to play tennis on the weekend. I don't even know how to play, but if someone like Juanqui could teach me, I would try.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:28 AM   #63
country flag Edda

I had another tennis-related dream. Juanqui was accepting an award (I may have been thinking of Rafa's recent Laureus Award at the time) and there was a dance afterward. (That part may have been related to Juanqui's appearance on the Spanish talk show Hormiguera. Poor Juanqui looked so uncomfortable there and I thought the host seemed rude to him.)
Old 11-07-2011, 02:05 AM   #64
country flag Edda

I would love to go to Valencia in 2012 to meet Juanqui and Ferru. Not that it would ever happen.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:45 AM   #65
country flag Edda

Another tennis/Juanqui related dream:

I was talking to some people on the way to a tennis tournament and we were discussing Juanqui. One of the people I was with said her last name was Donat, which is the maternal side of Juanqui's family. I have weird dreams.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:36 AM   #66
country flag Edda

I was watching tennis and typing on the computer, with my cat, Peter, sitting on my lap when I was called downstairs. Somebody told me there was someone special who wanted to see me. "Who could it be?" I thought. I got downstairs and saw a tall, slender young man on the other side of the door. I invited him in. He said, "You have wanted to see me for a long time. Somebody told me you liked watching me play tennis. I am Juan Carlos Ferrero of Spain. My friends call me Juanqui."

I thought I would faint. Juanqui then presented me with some tickets to the Davis Cup match in Spain. "A present for you, Edda." I was going to Spain! How exciting!
Old 12-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #67
country flag Edda

It was Christmas Day. I was told I had a very special present. What could it be? I already had everything I wanted. No, they told me, this was really special. You have a special guest at your party. Just then, Juan Carlos Ferrero came in.

"Feliz Navidad, Edda," Juan Carlos said with his sweet Spanish accent.

"Feliz Navidad, Juan Carlos and Bon Nadal to Rafa and Ferru, too."

Juan Carlos said, "Speaking of them, here they are now."

I about fainted! All my favorite Armada boys were there!

(Oh, I could dream, couldn't I?)