You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you... - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-24-2011, 12:18 AM   #241
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you...

When one of your favorite players gets sick or injured on tour, you worry about him as if you were his mom. I know I do with Rafa and Juanqui. Yes, I'm sick, I know. Seeing one of my favorite players get hurt is worse than seeing them defeated.

You are fascinated with Spanish players even though you aren't Spanish.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2011, 01:48 AM   #242
country flag Matt-TennisFan24

Matt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt-TennisFan24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you are an obsessed tennis fan when you...

When you make your own home-made draws of the Slams and M1000s from day 0 of the tournament and you go updating it day-by-day. With colours and everything Seriously
Matt-TennisFan24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote