US presidential election 2012 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #151
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

that wont be enough as jimmik said above, war is a big spending but not as much to drastically change their economy a bit in case of stoping it. even though i agree it would be a good start.
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2011, 02:42 AM   #152
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post

Though it seems though buddyholly that you're okay with that since judging from your flag I'm sure you paint a beautiful and glorious picture of imperialists and colonialists since they've helped the likes of you separate Northern Ireland from the mainland.
What does that even mean?
Old 12-09-2011, 02:43 AM   #153
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Corruption exists everywhere but what's ridiculous is the continuation of imperialism in today's world.
Ar you talking about China and Venezuela now?
Old 12-09-2011, 03:00 AM   #154
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
where have i accepted anything from grassquet or other user here?

read what i said again: i don't have the will to read every stupid post those 2 have made in this thread . i referred to your posts in general, not your obama-related posts as you assert.

and then you've got the guts to say i'm making a fool of myself
When you use a Grassquet post to lead into what you want to say, that tells me you are accepting Grassquet's lead.

But forget about it - anyone who can state an opinion on my posts and at the very same time claim not to read them, obviously is not to be taken seriously.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:14 AM   #155
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70156.html

Quote:
Ron Paul takes foreign policy message to Iowa
boy, would the world be interesting (in all kinds of ways) with paul running washington...just imagine the power struggle in the middle east once america withdraws completely. he's certainly onto something politically but some of his views, if implemented, seem just downright scary.
Stensland is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:57 AM   #156
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Ron Paul is the only republican I'd vote for. Otherwise I vote libertarian, even if it's a "wasted vote". Republicans and democrats don't make much difference to me.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #157
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Ar you talking about China and Venezuela now?
Care to elaborate how either of these countries are imperialists? (Especially the latter).
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:43 PM   #158
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
Ron Paul is the only republican I'd vote for. Otherwise I vote libertarian, even if it's a "wasted vote". Republicans and democrats don't make much difference to me.
That's kind of how I feel about the situation as well.

Regardless, of all the available candidates including Obama whose defending the Democratic race, without a shout of a doubt, I think Ron Paul would be ideal if he does all the things he says.

Then again even with his amazing ads and messages he's got out to really strengthen his position, the poor guy will not receive the required amount of votes he deserves to lead the country.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:04 PM   #159
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Here is your beloved Ron Paul:

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #160
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Good for him.

I believe in evolution but I can't stand arrogant scientific atheists. I bet he wound them right up.

Btw, that video didn't work for me.
Old 12-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #161
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...vented-people/

Gingrich: Palestinians are an invented people.

That old chestnut again...
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #162
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good for him.

I believe in evolution but I can't stand arrogant scientific atheists. I bet he wound them right up.

Btw, that video didn't work for me.
Nevermind about the "arrogant scientific atheists". And you don't "believe" in evolution, just like you don't "believe" that Pluto exists.

You simply cannot pretend someone who ignores an established scientific theory is qualified to become the most powerful person in the world.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #163
country flag Jimnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Nevermind about the "arrogant scientific atheists". And you don't "believe" in evolution, just like you don't "believe" that Pluto exists.

You simply cannot pretend someone who ignores an established scientific theory is qualified to become the most powerful person in the world.
Actually, since he's trying to be president, I'm more concerned whether he believes in proven economic theories than evolution, gravity or Einstein's theory of relativity.

If he was applying to be a nuclear physicist, then I'd be worried.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #164
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, since he's trying to be president, I'm more concerned whether he believes in proven economic theories than evolution, gravity or Einstein's theory of relativity.

If he was applying to be a nuclear physicist, then I'd be worried.
proven economic theories

i'd really like to see you elaborting on that
Old 12-10-2011, 12:35 AM   #165
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Here is your beloved Ron Paul:

yet another yank bible humper. nothing to see here. I bet they'll still have presidents who believe in a magical wizard who created everything in thousand years' time.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote