US presidential election 2012 - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2011, 11:20 PM   #136
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
People like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elvis Presley, Lady Gaga, Tiger Woods and yes, even Donald Trump CREATED wealth. You can call it accruing if you want, it is not a bad description either. Think of all the wealth they created for thousands of people employed in what they invented or created.

The fact remains that the technological revolution came out of the US, because that is where people are best able to create.

When you seem to abhor that people get wealthy, you just become the punchline of my favourite Cuban joke: ''No, I don't want to be rich like everybody else, I want them all to be poor like me''.
i don't abhor people who get wealthy. hell, i dont even abhor people who were born wealthy.

you've made an idea of myself that doesnt relate to reality in the slightest but i'll let you keep fighting with your strawmen. it is amusing.

Old 12-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #137
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
i don't have the will to read every stupid post those 2 have made in this thread so i'll just state my opinion on obama: he's a clown.

but please allow me to explain: he is an opportunist with little principles and an astaunding lack of moral codes, even for US presidents' standards. mind you, i maintained this exact opinion about him from the get go. his idiotic 'change to come' campaign was only swallowed by tons of dumb yanks who were tired of bush and a million of liberal euros who were so gullible to believe that just because obama was black and relatively young he was virtually going to be the savior of the world. then some mugs in stockholm had the balls to give him the nobel prize. the ceremony would have been quite hilarious if only the 'prize' hadn't been prostituted so much before that it could only be considered as the icing of the cake to watch a warmongering clown like obama winning an peace contest.

then again, there was never any reason to be fooled by him. his hawkish credentials were already well stated before he got to be president. from his stance in the patriot act until his approval of wars in the middle east or his support of the jewish state of israel.
Oslo, you ignoramus! The Nobel peace prize is NORWEGIAN!
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:58 AM   #138
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
total ownage.
Glad you liked that quote from Grassquet. But the truth is I have no idea what it means. It is not English. Maybe you guys speak a language nobody else understands.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:11 AM   #139
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i don't abhor people who get wealthy. hell, i dont even abhor people who were born wealthy.

you've made an idea of myself that doesnt relate to reality in the slightest but i'll let you keep fighting with your strawmen. it is amusing.
You said that the US was in a mess because people are ruining the planet by accumulating wealth. I extrapolated from there.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:49 AM   #140
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjau! View Post
Oslo, you ignoramus! The Nobel peace prize is NORWEGIAN!
good correction.

then again, what does ignorance have anything to do with being crazy as i take that's the meaning of the emoticon there?

your constant usage of random smilies is, well, random.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:52 AM   #141
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
You said that the US was in a mess because people are ruining the planet by accumulating wealth. I extrapolated from there.
i could make a hell of a lot of extrapolations about you, sir... but i'm in a good mood tonight
Old 12-08-2011, 05:35 AM   #142
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

The U.S. is in a mess though. Part of it is thanks to these terrible war campaigns. And another part of it is thanks to the corrupt politicians and corporatations that pretty much manipulate the politics and govt. of America.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #143
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

The American government has issues but not America. Yes they spend too much on military but it's still only 4% of GDP. The budget deficit is over 10%. Even if they cut to, say, 2% (which is less than what UK, France and Russia spend) it barely scratches the surface.

As for corruption, it exists in every country. America's is probably less bad than most.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:58 PM   #144
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post

As for corruption, it exists in every country. America's is probably less bad than most.
A lot of uninformed people just make things up to suit their biases. For example, shiaben in the post above, could have consulted a world corruption index, before deciding to invent something. But that would conflict with already held biases. You are not likely to see shiaben come on here and rail about corruption in France.

In fact, if you lump together North America, Europe and Aus/NZ you can pretty much feel safe from corruption. Venture outside these areas and you had better watch your ass. These are just facts. Put another way - the Western World sets the standard for honesty.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #145
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
i could make a hell of a lot of extrapolations about you, sir... but i'm in a good mood tonight
That would be fine, as long as you base them on actual posts.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #146
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

Corruption exists everywhere but what's ridiculous is the continuation of imperialism in today's world.

Though it seems though buddyholly that you're okay with that since judging from your flag I'm sure you paint a beautiful and glorious picture of imperialists and colonialists since they've helped the likes of you separate Northern Ireland from the mainland.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:17 AM   #147
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Obama is lesser of two evils. Always has been. The cynical view is always right.

Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez, Thiem
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:42 AM   #148
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Corruption exists everywhere but what's ridiculous is the continuation of imperialism in today's world.

Though it seems though buddyholly that you're okay with that since judging from your flag I'm sure you paint a beautiful and glorious picture of imperialists and colonialists since they've helped the likes of you separate Northern Ireland from the mainland.
There is almost no corruption and Australia probably the reason why our politicians, cops and government workers are so bitter...
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:48 AM   #149
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

so, what does the next us president has to do to fix partially some of the problems they are having right now?
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:50 AM   #150
country flag shiaben

Quote:
Originally Posted by octatennis View Post
so, what does the next us president has to do to fix partially some of the problems they are having right now?
I'd say end wars for now. The rest will probably come naturally.