40% of top 200 are age 28+ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2011, 09:40 AM   #16
country flag mark73

mark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 40% of top 200 are age 28+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
People have a distorted sense of the meaning of the words "young" and "old."
Young people are whining that they're "old" when they turn 25.

Professional cyclists, hockey players, football players, basketball players, boxers -- many of the best are between 25 and 35. Which athletes do you see being judged "too old" by 25? only gymnasts and figure skaters. Look at Didier Cuche -- 37 and still beating the younger guys on the ski hills.
I thought I was old when I turned 20.
If I use old or young on this forum I mean relatively old or young. Professional athletes are definitely not old in the geriatric sense.
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2011, 09:44 AM   #17
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 40% of top 200 are age 28+

Are that these guys from mugish Federer era when at their best tennis ages couldn't make break through, so they needed wait to become old and play in strongest era ever together with two Goats , Rafa and Nole at their peaks ?