In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #16
country flag bleu_cheese

bleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond reputebleu_cheese has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

Where, oh where, should I begin telling you about how sententious the ATP is? How about here: Tuchungism appears to have triumphed. Here's my side of the story: The objection may still be raised that the ATP's stentorian cabal is a respected civil-rights organization. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: The ATP has repeatedly indicated a desire to twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children's textbooks. Is that the sound of rarefied respectability that the ATP's devotees so frequently attribute to the ATP? The evil blathering of an impulsive pamphleteer is more like it. In fact, I shall be blamed by ignorant persons when I say that a great many decent people are just as distressed as I am about the ATP's deeds. Cruel as that maxim may appear, I recently informed it that its apparatchiks initiate a reign of clueless terror. The ATP said it'd "look further into the matter." Well, not too much further. After all, I have some of its writings in front of me right now. In one of them, the ATP maintains that it has achieved sainthood. If you don't find that shocking then consider that the ATP's scabrous false-flag operations are intended to rot out the minds of all freedom-loving, free-thinking people. Once that's accomplished, it can replace such people with compliant, the ATP-controlled, and, above all, obedient robots who would never think to compare, contrast, and identify the connections among different types of mindless mercantalism. These automata will harvest what others have sown in the immediate years ahead. Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me discuss the programmatic foundations of the ATP's unbalanced scribblings in detail, but also to educate others about what I've written.

Gasquet-Gulbis-Cilic-Dolgopolov-Stebe-Glasspool
Haase-Del Potro-Wawrinka-Kavcic-Giraldo-Berankis
bleu_cheese is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2011, 02:09 AM   #17
country flag Edda

Edda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond reputeEdda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In no more than one short paragraph, summarise the ATP for me in 2010 and 2011

2010-Awesome, up until about September, when things began to fall apart.

2011-The tennis was awful, just like the rest of this horrible year for me. Nadal sick, Federer playing like an idiot and Djoko on the rise. David Ferrer salvaged the year for me and JCF's win at Stuttgart was a bright spot.
Edda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 02:43 AM   #18
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hensafmurrafter View Post
Surfaces have gotten slower. Nadal has gotten slower. Del Potro has been injured and just regaining his form. Federer has become a choker, Djokovic has become clutch. Murray has been infinitely inconsistent. American tennis got mono and is slowly dying from it. Apparently, some clay will be blue now.
BECOME a choker?

Nothing spectacular. Mugs winning mug events by beating other mugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:31 AM   #19
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal and Djokovic.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #20
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

2010 tennis died

early 2011 tennis saved by nole untill his fans killed tennis again

end of 2011 tennis survival confirmed with federer reaching epic levels of awesomeness again
Old 12-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #21
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
BECOME a choker?

Nothing spectacular. Mugs winning mug events by beating other mugs.
... Was that spectacular baby ?
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote