US presidential election 2012 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2011, 01:06 AM   #106
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
finally getting the promotion looking equal to the message this campaign...

Too bad the loonies hijacked the Tea Party. I don't think anyone considers it an economic movement anymore.
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2011, 01:53 AM   #107
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Vote for the more progressive. US is very backward in many ways especially economy and education. Renew yourself guys...instead of making wars in other areas!!!
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:15 AM   #108
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
Vote for the more progressive. US is very backward in many ways especially economy and education. Renew yourself guys...instead of making wars in other areas!!!
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:26 AM   #109
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
she's actually right on the money in her diagnosis about the sad state of affairs of the US.

too bad there aren't truly progressive candidates with a chance to win, though.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:27 AM   #110
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Too bad the loonies hijacked the Tea Party. I don't think anyone considers it an economic movement anymore.
loonies are the tea party
Old 12-07-2011, 03:37 AM   #111
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
Would that it were that simple, and that there weren't legions of fanatics whose (almost) sole desperate purpose in life is to see every last one of us Americans put to the sword.
typical yank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzo9pOXa-s
Old 12-07-2011, 03:52 AM   #112
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
Seingeist and Buddyholly, your Obama hating is ridiculous. He did a good job in a difficult context.
i don't have the will to read every stupid post those 2 have made in this thread so i'll just state my opinion on obama: he's a clown.

but please allow me to explain: he is an opportunist with little principles and an astaunding lack of moral codes, even for US presidents' standards. mind you, i maintained this exact opinion about him from the get go. his idiotic 'change to come' campaign was only swallowed by tons of dumb yanks who were tired of bush and a million of liberal euros who were so gullible to believe that just because obama was black and relatively young he was virtually going to be the savior of the world. then some mugs in stockholm had the balls to give him the nobel prize. the ceremony would have been quite hilarious if only the 'prize' hadn't been prostituted so much before that it could only be considered as the icing of the cake to watch a warmongering clown like obama winning an peace contest.

then again, there was never any reason to be fooled by him. his hawkish credentials were already well stated before he got to be president. from his stance in the patriot act until his approval of wars in the middle east or his support of the jewish state of israel.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:53 AM   #113
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Compared to who? Europe? The Middle East? Africa? South America? Asia? Antarctica? Oh wait......., maybe you are comparing it to Luxembourg.

Do you know anything at all about the US economy and education?

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-07-2011 at 04:13 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:56 AM   #114
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
she's actually right on the money in her diagnosis about the sad state of affairs of the US.

She is not right on the money. It could be better, but if you consider it ''very backward'', then you would have to consider most of the world totally failed, especially South America.

However, if you keep repeating that US affairs are in a bad state, then eventually you may succeed in brainwashing a few gullible children.

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-07-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:56 AM   #115
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
loonies are the tea party
Ron Paul is not a loony.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:02 AM   #116
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
i don't have the will to read every stupid post those 2 have made in this thread so i'll just state my opinion on obama: he's a clown.
I mentioned the word "Obama'' once in this thread, to say that I remember bilbo predicting he would solve the ME crisis in six weeks.

So you see, by reading and accepting the always nonsensical posts of Grassquet, you are just making a fool of yourself and posting nonsense in turn. But carry on, we are used to it by now.

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-07-2011 at 04:10 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:38 AM   #117
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:

Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:44 AM   #118
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

America is mostly fine the way it is. Not too bothered who gets elected though I'd prefer someone who has the guts to cut reckless government spending.

The debates are interesting but usually bollocks. Presidents rarely deliver pledged changes once in power.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #119
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
America is mostly fine the way it is. Not too bothered who gets elected though I'd prefer someone who has the guts to cut reckless government spending.

The debates are interesting but usually bollocks. Presidents rarely deliver pledged changes once in power.

carry on then. i'd hate to burst your bubble...
Old 12-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #120
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I mentioned the word "Obama'' once in this thread, to say that I remember bilbo predicting he would solve the ME crisis in six weeks.

So you see, by reading and accepting the always nonsensical posts of Grassquet, you are just making a fool of yourself and posting nonsense in turn. But carry on, we are used to it by now.
where have i accepted anything from grassquet or other user here?

read what i said again: i don't have the will to read every stupid post those 2 have made in this thread . i referred to your posts in general, not your obama-related posts as you assert.

and then you've got the guts to say i'm making a fool of myself