John Isner's girlfriend - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #16
country flag Viky-cro

Viky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond reputeViky-cro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: John Isner's girlfriend

John:
Quote:
Suggestions for music choice to enter Ashe tonight?
Bryans:
Quote:
"Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond.
Carol:
Quote:
You are very funny!!
Viky-cro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #17
country flag harman99

harman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond reputeharman99 has a reputation beyond repute

Fucsovics Márton

Marin Cilic, Juan Martin Del Potro

Verdasco,Tsonga, Troicki, Feli,Tipsarevic

-Soderling, de Bakker, F.Gonzalez, Monaco, Monfils-
harman99 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #18
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

dunno if this has been posted but whatta heck...

from robertandkristendaily.com

JOHN ISNER ASKED KRISTEN OUT ON A DATE!
Quote:
When asked whether there’s a lady in his life, John proclaimed, to the delight of female fans everywhere, that he’s “very much on the market.” He went on, “I want someone easygoing, someone easy to talk to. I want to be able to sit on the couch and watch football with her.” We’re guessing that Georgia Bulldogs fans would move to the top of the list… But it was John’s agent, Sam Duvall, who spilled the real beans on John and the ladies. He recalled John’s post-Wimbledon Letterman appearance: “Kristin Stewart from Twilight was on the show, too. And John said to me, ‘Hey she’s kinda cute!’ So as she was leaving and shepherded quickly into her SUV, John sauntered up and tapped the tinted window. She lowered the
pane and John craned down to stick his head in— and asked her out for dinner. Apparently she had a premiere, or so she said…”

This Southern gentleman has a “ladies first” outlook on life and surely would have taken Kristin for a feast at his fave Les Halles. And of course, it would have made Twilight fan Sam supremely jealous.

vždy budú lepší aj horší ľudia ako ty

Proud Passenger of Federer Express Seat no.80

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:36 AM   #19
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

She's been in an arranged relationship with Pattison for over a year, she's not going to piss off the Twilight franchise powers that be by dating some tennis player. I wonder if there is even a shred of truth to this story, but I don't understand the RobSten publicity machine at all.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:41 AM   #20
country flag Oriental_Rain

Oriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond reputeOriental_Rain has a reputation beyond repute

They were on letterman at the same time maybe there was some truth to it but Kristen refused as she is already dating Pattinson. Well John and stew will look odd together lol

vždy budú lepší aj horší ľudia ako ty

Proud Passenger of Federer Express Seat no.80

Oriental_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:12 AM   #21
country flag polijake

polijake is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: John Isner's girlfriend

Madison McKinley
@
@JohnIsner I can't wait!!
polijake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:12 AM   #22
country flag polijake

AshleyAnnVick Ashley Ann Vickers
@
@JohnIsner SORRY! I hope I didn't delete it now! It's something you are going to be addicted to reading!!!
@
@JohnIsner Alright lover check your email...and enjoy!
Soooo @JohnIsner I gave you your newest addiction. When do I get mine?!?!
@
@JohnIsner Hm I think we may have a different idea of the meaning "soon"...to me "soon" is like...tomorrow. Jump a flight!! You "PROMISED"!
13 ago Favorito Retwittear Responder
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ashley-ann-vickers-life16.jpg (57.2 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg ashley-ann-vickers-may1.jpg (40.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg ashley-ann-vickers-may2.jpg (33.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Body1.jpg (42.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg Body8.jpg (39.6 KB, 36 views)
Old 08-27-2011, 04:59 AM   #23
country flag Josh V

Josh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond reputeJosh V has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, congrats John

Isner, Sock, Williams, Johnson, Harrison

Baghdatis, Hewitt, Gasquet, Raonic
Josh V is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:33 PM   #24
country flag FluffyYellowBall

FluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyYellowBall has a reputation beyond repute

where were these photos found?!
Old 11-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #25
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by polijake View Post
@
@JohnIsner SORRY! I hope I didn't delete it now! It's something you are going to be addicted to reading!!!
@
@JohnIsner Alright lover check your email...and enjoy!
Soooo @JohnIsner I gave you your newest addiction. When do I get mine?!?!
@
@JohnIsner Hm I think we may have a different idea of the meaning "soon"...to me "soon" is like...tomorrow. Jump a flight!! You "PROMISED"!
13 ago Favorito Retwittear Responder

she is so hot its not even funny
Old 12-06-2011, 10:21 AM   #26
country flag grishotarian

grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian grishotarian

She is so fit
grishotarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #27
country flag karo_em9

karo_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond reputekaro_em9 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he's with Madison and not with the other girl, Ashley, i think is too much for him ... Madison is more normal, i like it.

John Isner - Diego Junqueira - Daniel Koellerer - Santiago Giraldo - Ricardo Hocevar

www.eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
karo_em9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #28
country flag polijake

Thumbs up Re: John Isner's girlfriend

http://youtu.be/FdNzvRarIDs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ghj.jpg (35.7 KB, 53 views)