London 2011 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
country flag MightyJurgenfan

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default London 2011

ORDER OF PLAY - MONDAY, 21 NOVEMBER, 2011
Buy Tickets!

CENTRE COURT start 12:15 pm
[4] M Bhupathi (IND) / L Paes (IND) vs [6] R Lindstedt (SWE) / H Tecau (ROU)

Not Before 2:00 PM
[3] A Murray (GBR) vs [5] D Ferrer (ESP)

Not Before 6:15 PM
[1] B Bryan (USA) / M Bryan (USA) vs [7] J Melzer (AUT) / P Petzschner (GER
This will be very tough for them. I wish them good luck. If they both play their best, they can win.
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #2

MightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond reputeMightyJurgenfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London 2011

I was not able to watch the match against the bryans. I think Melzer/Petzschner gave away a match they should have won. If my eyes saw it right, they were up a break 5-3 in the second set after winning the first. The Bryans held and broke M&P and served it out. Final score 7-6(4) 5-7, 7-10.

Did anyone see the match?
Old 11-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #3

Although there record is 1-2 in round robin matches with todays win over lindstedt?Tecau 6-3, 6-4 there is still a chance for them to get into the semi-finals. What is needed for them to continue on? The Bryans twins need to win in straight sets. Will they do it? We have to wait until later today to find out.
This is the part I do not like about RR. The Bryans know what the need to do for Jurgen and Philipp to continue on. They also know what they can do to keep them out. I know in the past players have not tried hard to win once they know they have reached the semi-finals. I want the Bryans to play their best and hopefully they will.
Here is a comment by Jurgen after the win today: 'I think we played well," said Melzer. "I played a solid match and Philipp was flashy. That's what makes us dangerous. They serve so well, so we needed to put a lot of returns into court, which Philipp did today. We won all of the deciding points today, so it felt great'
Old 11-25-2011, 08:44 PM   #4

I though the Bryans would win their match and Jurgen/Philipp would make the semi-finals. It was not to be. Bhupathi/Paes defeated the Bryans in straight sets. Jurgen and Philipp came in third just missing a chance to play again.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

sad they didn't make it but it's already wonderful to play in the final masters. next year will be even better

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote