US presidential election 2012 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #31
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Also Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman being so much more intelligent and presidential than every other Republican candidate show me that Right-wing extremists do not belong in the WH, and that would be a tragedy for America if one of the extremists do. They are stupid and bigger spenders than Obama, while calling themselves financially responsible. Paul is an extremist but at least he's not a totally stupid extremist.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2011, 03:26 PM   #32
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Also Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman being so much more intelligent and presidential than every other Republican candidate show me that Right-wing extremists do not belong in the WH, and that would be a tragedy for America if one of the extremists do. They are stupid and bigger spenders than Obama, while calling themselves financially responsible. Paul is an extremist but at least he's not a totally stupid extremist.
Haha, have fun with Obama taking your country and the dollar down to oblivion backed by his friends in the financial sector. Ron Paul, the not "totaly stupid" extremist dont want to pay trillions of dollars to failed banks, let the federal reserve destroy your economy creating false bubbles, fighting wars in foreign countries and another worthless war on drugs. In the end of Obama's 8 year span USA will be like Greece, you will be on your knees but no one will be able to save you.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:29 PM   #33
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

obama hasnt impress me nor is not saving the country from huge debt and helping out the people with social security and MED-I-CAL yet........but we'll see
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:18 PM   #34
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

Ron Paul would be a great president, too bad that will be prevented from happening.

Newt Gingrich- he's too old (ideal president has to look like has some vitality) and his first name doesn't do any good.

Rick Perry would be an ideal George W Bush #2 when it comes to his speeches and his knowledge.

Michele Bachmann is a woman, and the U.S. despite being a secular country, does not favor women for president.
I mean, afterall, Obama was picked over Hilary, that speaks miles for itself.

Herman Cain- He's thrown in the candidacy to show that Republicans love black people too.

My prediction will be Mitt Romney to defeat Obama. Mitt Romney has that handsome sinister look to him. Like he's got something dangerous in store for the whole world. He'd be an ideal candidate, me thinks
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:42 PM   #35
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiaben View Post
Ron Paul would be a great president, too bad that will be prevented from happening.

Newt Gingrich- he's too old (ideal president has to look like has some vitality) and his first name doesn't do any good.

Rick Perry would be an ideal George W Bush #2 when it comes to his speeches and his knowledge.

Michele Bachmann is a woman, and the U.S. despite being a secular country, does not favor women for president.
I mean, afterall, Obama was picked over Hilary, that speaks miles for itself.

Herman Cain- He's thrown in the candidacy to show that Republicans love black people too.

My prediction will be Mitt Romney to defeat Obama. Mitt Romney has that handsome sinister look to him. Like he's got something dangerous in store for the whole world. He'd be an ideal candidate, me thinks
I kind of agree with your analysis but thing about Romney is that he has no values and most people know it. No one is enthusiastic about him except bankers and corporations, not even mormons like him too much because he is so fake he is not even a mormon. I think Newt will win, I really cant see any other option at the moment, atleast he seems to know what he is talking about and belive in it aswell. Romney will say absolutely anything to be elected, he doesnt belive in anything at all except that he wants to become president. Even Bush had values.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #36
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Obama for a 2nd term.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #37
country flag Neumann

Neumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond reputeNeumann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
did anyone watch the debate last night? seems like it was a little more interesting than the previous ones.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-3/?hpt=hp_bn3
The whole debate season has been a lot of fun.
Yesterday's was more substantive than previous ones, because the audience and the questioners had been thoroughly vetted (Paul Wolfowitz asked one of the questions!). Also, foreign policy is less conducive to pandering than domestic policy. And finally, the fact that Gingrich is getting more airtime as a result of his rise in the polls, makes the whole process more dignified as well.

But I feel a lot of the people watching do it looking for a reality show, with clashes and heated arguments between the contestants, ridiculous unsupported claims, and embarrassing gaffes...
By that metric, yesterday's debate was a bore!
Neumann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:21 PM   #38
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
Haha, have fun with Obama taking your country and the dollar down to oblivion backed by his friends in the financial sector. Ron Paul, the not "totaly stupid" extremist dont want to pay trillions of dollars to failed banks, let the federal reserve destroy your economy creating false bubbles, fighting wars in foreign countries and another worthless war on drugs. In the end of Obama's 8 year span USA will be like Greece, you will be on your knees but no one will be able to save you.
Like I said, Ron Paul is not a stupid extremist. As for the rest of your response, it's not worth a rebuttal. Thank you.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #39
country flag sexybeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Like I said, Ron Paul is not a stupid extremist. As for the rest of your response, it's not worth a rebuttal. Thank you.
Saying someone is not totaly stupid often means he is kind of stupid.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #40
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute

There's simply no way Obama will win 2012. Democrats, students, and the working people will be pissed off after he failed to deliver his promises. Not to mention, a lot of people that initially supported Obama against McCain, also love Ron Paul because he's a libertarian and certainly has some values that may appeal to them. As long as you care about fixing the country, doesn't matter what party you're running as, people will back you. But yeah unfortunately, Mitt Romney, the heartless evil one, will win. I just know it.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #41
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I never said Ron Paul was stupid. I said he's not a totally stupid extremist unlike his contemporaries. And that's it.

Romney isn't winning, and the Ron Paul factor hurts Romney statistically more than it would Obama. In fact, the "less conservative" Republican vote is something Romney NEEDS to win the Republican nominee, let alone win the election, and those votes will not be going to him, they will at least be split with Paul.

Romney has no solid base. Liberals-obviously not. Conservatives-by and large, no. Libertarians-No. Moderates-split with several others.

Obama has at least some sort of base. Ron Paul has a base. Newt Gingrich has a base. Romney doesn't, and he's got too many holes.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:10 PM   #42
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

If Mitt Romney were a viable candidate, why does he keep getting passed in favorability polls? Perry, Cain, Bachmann, Gingrich. That's because Republicans don't like him by and large, except the liberal Republicans. Now he's pandering to the conservative Republican base and losing the only base he had. He's washed up, and when he loses Iowa and New Hampshire, the train will fly off the tracks. He's a recycled candidate, and he's been in this same position before, where he was considered one of the favorites in 2008, but eventually got passed.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #43
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ack-Obama.html

Quote:
Michael Bloomberg fuels presidential talk with attack on Barack Obama
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:19 PM   #44
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Barak Hussein Obama is clearly the worst president since Carter, and both the worst in the last 100 yrs. I hope Mr Obama goes on international election-watching soon too.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #45
country flag Jaz

Jaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond repute

If romney doesn't win Obama will win by a landslide.
Jaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote