US presidential election 2012 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2011, 12:44 PM   #16
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US presidential election 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
Obama has already win. Deal with it.
The 2012 election?

I take it that you haven't really been keeping up with the current American political atmosphere.
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #17
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever of those wants to fix USA, and not fix the world instead, would get my vote
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #18
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

well, obama is certainly gonna be the frontrunner. compared to 2008 i find the current republican field fairly weak. the actual election campaigns haven't even started yet already in most of the candidates' track recrods you can spot huge spots that the democrats are gonna attack, ranging from romney-care to that libya-pause.

plus if reports are any correct, his war chest is gonna be out of this world.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #19
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Go Ron Paul! When I get to the US I want to have my drugs and my whores legally and no fiat money and no taxes!

I think it would be too much of a revolution, people are not prepared for him. Maybe when the system collapses, but then he will be too old.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #20
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Whoever of those wants to fix USA, and not fix the world instead, would get my vote
Would that it were that simple, and that there weren't legions of fanatics whose (almost) sole desperate purpose in life is to see every last one of us Americans put to the sword.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
well, obama is certainly gonna be the frontrunner. compared to 2008 i find the current republican field fairly weak.
The field can't get much weaker than John McCain, so this crop is already looking up as far as I'm concerned.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #21
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
The 2012 election?

I take it that you haven't really been keeping up with the current American political atmosphere.
We will see. Too many mugs on the other side. He is going to destroy the chosen one. Obama is a campaign master.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #22
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
racists on the left? Don't think you'll be finding too many of those.
Try visiting Russia or Cuba. Racism is what people do, not what they say.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #23
country flag Seingeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
We will see. Too many mugs on the other side. He is going to destroy the chosen one. Obama is a campaign master.
I thought Obama was the Chosen One.

I have a difficult time evaluating his "campaign mastery," to be honest.

I mean, on the one hand, there is a sense in which he was simply in the right place at the right time. His predecessor's rock-bottom approval ratings, especially in the midst of a collapsing economy, practically guaranteed the Oval Office to any Democrat who could string together English sentences.

On the other hand, he must have some kind of special mastery, because when I heard his platform of "hope and change" and "uniting racial and political divides," I thought to myself, "People cannot possibly be naive enough to buy that crap," and yet they swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:02 PM   #24
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
Would that it were that simple, and that there weren't legions of fanatics whose (almost) sole desperate purpose in life is to see every last one of us Americans put to the sword.
Yea, I know. That's why probably little will change whoever wins in the end.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #25
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Try visiting Russia or Cuba. Racism is what people do, not what they say.
This is the US election. I live in the South, believe me, all racism here is from the right

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:35 PM   #26
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Racism this and racism that is the most boring topic in the world. The term "racism" has been watered down and is used to whatever purpose or agenda anyone wants, just to silence the opponent. This word should be banned from the vocabulary for some time so that debates can go on without the use of epithets to make cheap shots at each other.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:00 PM   #27
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm voting for Obama out of desperation.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:02 PM   #28
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

did anyone watch the debate last night? seems like it was a little more interesting than the previous ones.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...-3/?hpt=hp_bn3

Quote:
CNN's Truth Squad takes on GOP debate
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #29
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

As for the polls, Obama currently has a lead over every potential Republican candidate and he hasn't even gotten in official election mode, so he's the favorite by default. Romney is a recycled option that looks unable to receive more than 20-30% support from Republicans. Gingrinch is a joke, Cain is a joke, Perry is a joke, and there are no other relevant candidates.

Ron Paul will take votes away from whoever the Republican candidate is.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #30
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Paul and Huntsman win EVERY SINGLE debate and won the debate last night, based on the parts of it I saw. But they're not "conservative enough" to be president.

In reality, Barack Obama has won the debates.