Asia/indoor 2011 - Hard isnít getting easier but finish line is near! - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2011, 09:47 PM   #196
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Asia/indoor 2011 - Hard isnít getting easier but finish line is near!

actually no I take it back these last few games have been even more dire. What the heck was this. Disgraceful.
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #197
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Asia/indoor 2011 - Hard isnít getting easier but finish line is near!

Ouch, scoreline .

Didn't watch, wasn't surprised that he lost, shocked by the scoreline, glad the season is over.

Whatever is going on with you Gilles, please sort it out over the off season. Other than that, have a good rest in the off season. Cheers.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:54 PM   #198
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Gilles! 6-4 6-0. Poor end to the season

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:56 PM   #199
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I was there. I so wished for a 1 to show up in the second set, but Gilles was out of luck. Lots of errors and just when a line judge called the ball out at 40-30 for 5-0, Monaco challenges and it's in... Even the help of line judges didn't work today, it was horrible to watch. My sister (not a Gilou fan) even asked me "how does he manage to stay in the top 20 with a game like this?" I drag her to Gilou and then she gets to watch this I wonder if I manage to drag her to one of his matches ever again.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #200
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I was there. I so wished for a 1 to show up in the second set, but Gilles was out of luck. Lots of errors and just when a line judge called the ball out at 40-30 for 5-0, Monaco challenges and it's in... Even the help of line judges didn't work today, it was horrible to watch. My sister (not a Gilou fan) even asked me "how does he manage to stay in the top 20 with a game like this?" I drag her to Gilou and then she gets to watch this I wonder if I manage to drag her to one of his matches ever again.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:28 PM   #201
country flag Gilloulou

Gilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond reputeGilloulou has a reputation beyond repute

thank god the season was over at the US open, and we are all having a long break till 2012 :]
Gilloulou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #202
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute

I did not know where to post this:

http://www.trouville-deauville.mavil...31802_actu.Htm

Gilles playing a tournament in France mid December. Thanks to Laullie from richardgasquet.net for finding this.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:33 PM   #203
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moi1227 View Post
I love France and French players too, and Im trying to know more and more, so it was worth waking up because of the new information.

when I see Forget at matches, I think he is there because of the davis cup team. I hope sooooo much that next year they will be in the final and win.

I didn't know at all that Gillou plays interclubs too. I hope he'll get enought time to be with his family and rest.
I wonder what they mean by changing his play. I think I've read this somewhere..

thank you for your wish! last year I wrote about Roland Garros, my teacher liked it, and I hope he will like this-year-one too.
Its so funny I am not the only one to incorporate tennis into regular schoolwork. In high school my two subjects to choose from for my German oral exam were my favorite thing to watch on tv or my favorite sport. I had to take it during Wimbledon, so guess what I talked about? And for Dutch everyone needed to choose a topic for an elucidation (my dictionary tells me this, it's similar to pleading in court). I chose the topic of smaller vs bigger tennis rackets, cause I read a little piece in the newspaper that morning about McEnroe commenting on bigger rackets making tennis easier for hard hitters. My teacher gave me a funny look, but was curious to find out what I'd make of it. In the end I got the highest grade of my class

Ok, on topic again. I don't think interclubs interfere very much with the off season. From what I read and understood it's only in weekends and if it's similar to the German version, it's more like an exho for players like Gilles. I've visited this kind of competition in Germany and everyone is always very relaxed. Ok, they are bummed when they lose, but the feeling is gone a lot sooner than in regular matches.
Who wants to change his play?

I moved this conversation here from the video thread, I didn't know where else to put it, but the video thread is for videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
I did not know where to post this:

http://www.trouville-deauville.mavil...31802_actu.Htm

Gilles playing a tournament in France mid December. Thanks to Laullie from richardgasquet.net for finding this.
Thanks for the news.
Now I want to go, this area is beautiful and having Gilou there makes it even better.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #204
country flag Gillouthe best

Gillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond repute

Well, he is going to have a lot of events to play in, as he has played Interclubs, from 13-15th. in Caen and an exho with Lopez, Ferrer, Almagro, Robredo and Raonic in Bilbao(Spain).Here is the link: http://www.masterstenisbilbao.es/art...les-simon.html
Old 11-22-2011, 09:12 PM   #205
country flag moi1227

moi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond reputemoi1227 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
In the end I got the highest grade of my class

Who wants to change his play?
congratulations

I don't know exactly who. I don't find where I've read it, I think here in one of the threads, but I don't find.
I will look for it.