Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives - Page 70 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #1036
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

there needs to be a thread/poll of who is the prettiest wag out there! there's quite a few out there. I think most ppl on mtf would choose noles girl though. (and I cant blame them...she is very pretty)
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #1037
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

I like this one better, but still...

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #1038
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

tell her Austin Powers wants his glasses back
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #1039
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
whatever

clearly we find 2 different kinds of women attractive

i much prefer nole and rafa's girlfriends to tomas and mardy's

and , again lucy > tomas's new girl
Stacey Fish passed the bar in California before she married Mardy and is a practising attorney.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #1040
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Stacey Fish passed the bar in California before she married Mardy and is a practising attorney.
Yep, I read about her and she seems to be a rather bright lady. Good catch, Mardy.
Never judge a book on its cover - looks can be rather misleading.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:01 PM   #1041
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
there needs to be a thread/poll of who is the prettiest wag out there! there's quite a few out there. I think most ppl on mtf would choose noles girl though. (and I cant blame them...she is very pretty)
Irina Davidenko, David Ferrer's Marta, Rafa's Xisca and Djoko's Jelena are my choices.

Anathema

Old 11-17-2011, 11:07 PM   #1042
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
Irina Davidenko, David Ferrer's Marta, Rafa's Xisca and Djoko's Jelena are my choices.
For me as well I might throw in Mirka with Irina, I've seen them interacting before, they are the head WAGs of the ATP

And the latter three seem like really down to earth, nice and normal girls.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:08 PM   #1043
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

llodra's wife as well

Jonas Bjorkman's wife was the goat by a long way

gutted when Jonas retired
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:11 PM   #1044
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
For me as well I might throw in Mirka with Irina, I've seen them interacting before, they are the head WAGs of the ATP
Sure they are, but I just don't think Mirka belongs among the "most prettiest" of them. Yes, she's a wonderful wife and mommy, and sure one of the TOP WAGs, but she's just decently looking, just not what I call 'universally regarded as pretty'.

o_O.

Anathema

Old 11-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #1045
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
there needs to be a thread/poll of who is the prettiest wag out there! there's quite a few out there.
Aida Ljubicic

Camille Llodra

Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:50 AM   #1046
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
well to be fair i didnt say she was a slut, i just said she looked like a slut in that picture

i just find that rafa and nole's girlfriends are more attractive myself

and find lucy to be more attractive then thomas's new girlfriend
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:52 AM   #1047
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
and find lucy to be more attractive then thomas's new girlfriend
I can't help but fully agree with you on this.
This Ester girl...
(she could well do with a couple of hamburgers to eat, as well as a severe hair cut imho. )

Still wish them all of the best whatsoever.

Anathema

Old 11-18-2011, 04:18 AM   #1048
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Plastic Plastic Plastic

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:23 AM   #1049
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Tomas

Her extentions are horrible.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:29 AM   #1050
country flag iramlatif

iramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond reputeiramlatif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post

Plastic Plastic Plastic
IMO she'd look better if she cut her hair a lil, and dyed it. And that color lipstick on her is not suiting her. Tomas looks nice though...quite elegant!
iramlatif is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote