will anybody plan to watch Delpo's trainning in Spain before DC's final? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
country flag Gracia

Gracia is on a distinguished road
Arrow will anybody plan to watch Delpo's trainning in Spain before DC's final?

Hi all,

I'm the new one here. (in fact don't often visit here)

I'm curious to know where will Delpo possibly be before DC's final? Anyone plan to watch the match or his traning?

Gracias!

Freedom, Love & Action.
Gracia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: will anybody plan to watch Delpo's trainning in Spain before DC's final?

Don't know of anyone who routinely posts here who will be in Spain. He mentioned he was going home to Argentina after Valencia. Keep watch on some of the Argentine newspapers ( Terra, Clarin) as they typically will interview the team as they are heading out.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:05 AM   #3
country flag Gracia

Default Re: will anybody plan to watch Delpo's trainning in Spain before DC's final?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Don't know of anyone who routinely posts here who will be in Spain. He mentioned he was going home to Argentina after Valencia. Keep watch on some of the Argentine newspapers ( Terra, Clarin) as they typically will interview the team as they are heading out.
thanks, plan to travel there if i know which city he will be. I will be in italy that period. Missing him too much!

Freedom, Love & Action.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Well the final will be played at the Olympic Stadium in Seville so not sure but I might assume that the team will go straight to that city to train.
Maybe someone else will have info for you as the time draws near.

EDIT: OMG I had Valencia on the brain or maybe just wishful thinking that the final would be on an indoor hard court Thank you Miss Somebody who shall remain nameless

Last edited by cobalt60 : 11-08-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 01:12 AM   #5
country flag xbxbxb

xbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond reputexbxbxb has a reputation beyond repute

From the Associated Press:
"Seville will host the Davis Cup final between Spain and Argentina in December.
The International Tennis Federation says the matches will be played in the city’s Olympic Stadium on an indoor clay court. The best-of-five final will be held on Dec. 2-4."

The team will most likely train on site as they will need to get accustomed to the court. Since we are talking about an indoor court, I doubt that regular folks will be able to just walk in and watch the players practice. The tickets will be put on sale this week and they are pretty expensive (around 400 euros for the weekend). Also, I heard that accommodations are already very hard to find in downtown Seville. I suggest you look into this asap if you plan on going. Good luck and have fun!
xbxbxb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #6
country flag Gracia

Talking Re: will anybody plan to watch Delpo's trainning in Spain before DC's final?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbxbxb View Post
From the Associated Press:
"Seville will host the Davis Cup final between Spain and Argentina in December.
The International Tennis Federation says the matches will be played in the city’s Olympic Stadium on an indoor clay court. The best-of-five final will be held on Dec. 2-4."

The team will most likely train on site as they will need to get accustomed to the court. Since we are talking about an indoor court, I doubt that regular folks will be able to just walk in and watch the players practice. The tickets will be put on sale this week and they are pretty expensive (around 400 euros for the weekend). Also, I heard that accommodations are already very hard to find in downtown Seville. I suggest you look into this asap if you plan on going. Good luck and have fun!
The clay courts are indoor? mmh, I think maybe there's not much indoor courts for Argentine? lol~~If possible I will go there on Nov. 24-25, couldn't watch the match because of my visa valid period. I'm clearly to know I need much more luck to meet them, otherwise I have to assume be a trip in Seville. Anyhow, it's still a good choose for me, isn't it?
Thank you!

ps. I won't have much access to internet during that period, it's a little problem for me.

Freedom, Love & Action.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:10 AM   #7
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

FYI the team travels on Nov 24th to Seville.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #8
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Julia's blog on David is also a place to find the latest info on what the team is doing to prepare for
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:43 AM   #9
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, I've been to Davis Cup matches here in the US and the only practices I saw were the ones right before they started to play, an hour or so before. I got there when they opened the doors for ticket holders. That's all I know of. No clue how they do things in Spain.