Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread - Locked Please use DC thread for cheering etc. - Page 32 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #466
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Just read back a bit and on GM- seems he was serving for the second set and was up in the TB. Oh well. Just not his day for whatever reason. It also just dawned on me what the trainer meant by 15 to 30 minutes. That is typically how long it takes for medication to be absorbed into the bloodstream and take effect.

Very up and down match. He had chances and wasn't able to capitalize. Plus Marcel upped his game when it mattered. I think if Delpo had been well his mental state would have made promise on the opportunities he had.

And Lori- today is not the DC. Although I would love for Argentina to win I know the odds are against them. So as long as they play well and fight that's all I could ever care about.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #467
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
and, that's the hardest part about being a plastic fan or a glory hunter
if he's in Paris Getta...we surely must tell the boy what he's worth How DARE he lose a match! Seriously!!!! If he wants fans, he needs to win....how hard can it be?
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #468
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
if he's in Paris Getta...we surely must tell the boy what he's worth How DARE he lose a match! Seriously!!!! If he wants fans, he needs to win....how hard can it be?
its not that easy as you think , hes played two straight weeks and hes gassed basically
Old 11-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #469
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalMyHero View Post
its not that easy as you think , hes played two straight weeks and hes gassed basically
If you think that was a serious post you worry me
Old 11-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #470
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you think that was a serious post you worry me
i thought you was but i guess you were joking, maybe i must think that you were serious person, sometimes you scare me at times but your a cool gal
Old 11-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #471
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
i thought you was but i guess you were joking, maybe i must think that you were serious person, sometimes you scare me at times but your a cool gal
don't let the admin button fool you
Old 11-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #472
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
don't let the admin button fool you
yea, thx

in my head i was like, well should i say something to carlita, carlita looks like a person that could destroy you with her magical powers if you dont like her players

but i do appreciate your kindness
Old 11-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #473
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
yea, thx

in my head i was like, well should i say something to carlita, carlita looks like a person that could destroy you with her magical powers if you dont like her players

but i do appreciate your kindness
I could not be an admin if that was the case
Old 11-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #474
I wanna taste u.

ok then you are truly a deserve admin then
Old 11-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #475
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and, that's the hardest part about being a plastic fan or a glory hunter
gloryhunter? hope you're not referring to me. I'm just being bitter and pessimistic as usual.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #476
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
gloryhunter? hope you're not referring to me. I'm just being bitter and pessimistic as usual.
The world can be a crappy place sometimes so it is good to take joy when and where you can find it. So I take the joy in believing he and his team make decisions that are the best for him whether or not I agree. Personally I find it extremely rewarding that although not feeling well he respected the tournament, Marcel and the fans over himself.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #477
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
The world can be a crappy place sometimes so it is good to take joy when and where you can find it. So I take the joy in believing he and his team make decisions that are the best for him whether or not I agree. Personally I find it extremely rewarding that although not feeling well he respected the tournament, Marcel and the fans over himself.
I agree with you. If Juan would be a mediocore player then I would be okay with these type of losses. But he's not. I did not expect him anything huge this year but you can't deny the fact that he is too unlucky. It's just tennis....but I follow his career for years and I guess it's not a sin to be pissed off at times. I'm just not the type of fan who smiles whatever is the result.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #478
I wanna taste u.

Lori
Old 11-05-2011, 10:07 PM   #479
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
then turn your pessimism around cause genial and open-minded optimists tend to outperform cranky and narrow-minded pessimists in all aspects of life.

Juan Martin is loling so hard
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-05-2011, 10:08 PM   #480
Banned!

Quote:
then turn your pessimism around cause genial and open-minded optimists tend to outperform cranky and narrow-minded pessimists in all aspects of life.

Juan Martin is loling so hard
No, he is not.
Closed Thread