Q&A: Dee wants some questions - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-03-2011, 11:22 PM   #16
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A: Dee wants some questions

I don't have any questions to ask you Dee but just wanted to let you know that somewhere in non-tennis there are lots of these sort of threads. I think most were started by Eden (Doris) during the off season when we are all bored In the spotlight threads Fun, funny and you learn lots about folks!
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2011, 12:17 AM   #17
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seingeist View Post
Alright, barrage time

1. Are you going to college? (and please know that this isn't a "judgmentally" loaded question - I think that there are plenty of decent reasons not to)

2. Did you find one of the specific branches of math more stimulating than the others, e.g. algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, etc.?

3. How did you develop an interest in watching tennis?

4. Why Rafa Nadal?

5. What do you fear more than anything in the world?

6. What is the worst thing that you've ever done to someone?

7. Do you plan to marry someday or remain single?

8. Are you more of an optimist or a pessimist?

9. Do you think that human beings are basically good or basically evil (or neither)?

10. If forced, to which country would you most want to emigrate?

11. What is your favorite crunchy snack?

12. What is your favorite fast food place?
1) Oh no worries, im currently in adult school taking sewing class for my fashion major, im planning on going back to college next year in the spring, i dropped out 4 yrs ago because of long distance traveling, which led me to great depression, it was soooooo hard to find confidence and motivation and strength to do something with my life, but now im ready to start all over again with college, my major is fashion, im also interested in interior and architecture.

2)I loved algebra it was sooooo easy, geometry was interesting but tricky to understand, i wish i did better in geometry, i would love to take geometry again just to understand it more, the others i didnt get to it yet

3)Well my parents were watching espn just looking for football(american) and basketball, then around 1999, they called me to watch serena in the final against hingis, i was so amaze how serena was an amazing athlete, she hit the ball so powerful and so consistantly that i was hooked, then from there i started watching tennis, but only the americans because i didnt know the other players, after 2003 i stopped watching tennis, i dunno why, i jus stopped then 2008 the first tournament i saw was french open and the first player i saw from another country was Rafa, i never heard of him but when i saw him, i was crazy in love with the guy, i was actually looking for the american players but not to many were in the tournament because either they werent there or they lost early, but yea it funny because rafa was my first i watched then wimby i saw another spainard Feliciano, then us open i saw Fernando Verdasco, he was playing against machado of portugal(3rd round of us open), that match was full of drama and funny as hell, but yea i loved atp and wta tennis ever since

4)When i first watched rafa like i answered in number 3 question, he was the first person i saw, what really amaze me about him was the fact that he fought hard on every single point, i never at that time seen a player who runs as fast as rafa, hes soooooo talented and so fun to watch, and i picked him over fed because fed at that time reminded me of sampras for some reason maybe because of the serve and style of his game, but yea and when he spoke he was a sweet guy who was still struggling a lil with english but i loved his sense of humor, he was soooooo funny, he made me love tennis more again, hes an inspiration in my life, he taught me how to work hard and be myself and dont ever give up on anything thats tough in life, i know thats kinda cliche but he really made me realized that and i was still depress at that time

5)I fear God the most, i wonder what would happened if the world would fall apart and people all of a sudden just die outta nowhere, and then what if the wrath of the war comes, its scary to know what might happen if the world falls apart into darkness

6)Its actually something sexual but i prefer not to talk about it

7)I would love to get married but i wanna first meet a person and get to know them and be in a relationship before i get married, i want things to be right before that happens, i dont want to rush the situation because that puts soooooo much pressure on the relationship

8)Sorry i had to look at what those two words are, when i was depress during middle school, high school and even college i was pessimist, i was so negitive about life and myself i didnt believe that i can live a better life or achieve anything, but now i am sure im a optimist, i like to look at things being positive i want to make sure that i am happy as much as possible, i dont want to live in a fog anymore, i want to be sure that i can have inspiration and conquer my goals

9)I dont want to judge i that one, i think all of us are good and/or bad, we all make mistakes whether its big or small, we are all not perfect in this world, for sure God created the heaven and the earth, and we must obey his command and follow him as our God and our father

10)I had to look up "emigrate" as well, but anyways, i think i have three places i wanna emigrate, Spain, New Zealand and Malta, outta those three i wanna live in Spain, i just love the country and the culture and the food, i never been there but i wanna visit there one day, i actually wanna live in andalusia, spain because of the beaches and the waves and it reminds me of cali where i grew up

11)Oh thats a tough one............imma get back to you on that one

12)Chilis and resturant is between Foo Chow(chinese food place where Rush Hour was filmed) and Tips House(thai food place)
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:19 AM   #18
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I don't have any questions to ask you Dee but just wanted to let you know that somewhere in non-tennis there are lots of these sort of threads. I think most were started by Eden (Doris) during the off season when we are all bored In the spotlight threads Fun, funny and you learn lots about folks!
yea thanks for the heads up, i saw that there are so many of these threads, i jus want people to ask me questions and get to know me
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-04-2011, 02:49 AM   #19
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalMyHero View Post
1) Oh no worries, im currently in adult school taking sewing class for my fashion major, my major is fashion, im also interested in interior and architecture.
1. Do you know how to knit or crochet?

2. Do you like Project Runway?

Quote:
5)I fear God the most, i wonder what would happened if the world would fall apart and people all of a sudden just die outta nowhere, and then what if the wrath of the war comes, its scary to know what might happen if the world falls apart into darkness
3. What do you mean exactly by, "I fear God the most?" (Were your subsequent sentences intended as an elaboration of that statement, or are they unrelated?)

Quote:
7)I would love to get married but i wanna first meet a person and get to know them and be in a relationship before i get married, i want things to be right before that happens, i dont want to rush the situation because that puts soooooo much pressure on the relationship
4. Which qualities in a potential mate are most important to you?

Quote:
11)Oh thats a tough one............imma get back to you on that one
5. Are you back yet: favorite crunchy snack?

Quote:
2)Chilis and resturant is between Foo Chow(chinese food place where Rush Hour was filmed) and Tips House(thai food place)
6. How about favorite low-end fast-food, e.g. McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc.?
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:59 AM   #20
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
1. Do you know how to knit or crochet?

2. Do you like Project Runway?

3. What do you mean exactly by, "I fear God the most?" (Were your subsequent sentences intended as an elaboration of that statement, or are they unrelated?)

4. Which qualities in a potential mate are most important to you?

5. Are you back yet: favorite crunchy snack?

6. How about favorite low-end fast-food, e.g. McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, etc.?
1) I know how to crochet, I LOVE CROCHETING!

2) I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY its one of my fave shows, my fave season is season 4

3)im a christian, and what I fear the most is what would God prepare for us in the future, I dunno what it is but thats what I mostly fear, the second thing is I'm still afraid of the dark

4)i want a guy to have an amazing personality thats open and humble and full of sense of humor, a guy who would love me for who I am, in real life I'm very shy and sweet and random but also quirky, thats what I want from a guy

5) ok I love animal crackers, I use to munch on them all the time and I still do

6)mc donalds and wendys are my fave, I jus ate mc donalds today
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-04-2011, 05:04 AM   #21
country flag Seingeist

Seingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond reputeSeingeist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalMyHero View Post
1) I know how to crochet, I LOVE CROCHETING!
My wife is enormously into knitting and crocheting; in fact, she enjoys designing and selling her own patterns!

1. What is the most elaborate piece of clothing that you have ever created?

Quote:
2) I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY its one of my fave shows, my fave season is season 4
Yes, a very talented group in that season. The season that just ended was extremely disappointing, though.

2. Do you have any "guilty pleasures" that you'd be embarrassed to admit that you like?

Quote:
I jus ate mc donalds today
Me too!

3. Who are your three favorite bands or musicians?
Seingeist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #22
I wanna taste u.

Talking Q&A: Dee wants some questions

Quote:
My wife is enormously into knitting and crocheting; in fact, she enjoys designing and selling her own patterns!

1. What is the most elaborate piece of clothing that you have ever created?

Yes, a very talented group in that season. The season that just ended was extremely disappointing, though.

2. Do you have any "guilty pleasures" that you'd be embarrassed to admit that you like?

Me too!

3. Who are your three favorite bands or musicians?
Thats great for your wife, she must've had an eye for style but is more creative
1) I dont think I made a fabric, but I know that I made a garment which was a t shirt and skirt, but it turn out to be a disaster, it was for a the jonas brothers concert my friend invited me I think about two years ago, and I wore those outfits with high heels and the concert was fun and great it was at the staples center, but afterwards when I was walking to the car my toes started hurting and when I sat down in my friends car I realized that I had blisters, but at least I had fun tho

I actually wanted cristian to win, he was one of my faves in the show and
I liked the fashion show too!
2) I like to put chocolate icing on top of wheat bread and add strawberries w/ sugar on top, I know that sounds disguisting but its soooooooooooo good

thats great
3)um Lady gaga, india or la india(one of my fave vocalist for house music) and michael jackson, I like all music
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com

Last edited by Naudio Spanlatine : 03-12-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #23
I wanna taste u.

Ok if you still wanna get to know me please ask more questions, i would be happy to ask them if i can
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 04-02-2012, 02:19 AM   #24
LittleGloves

LittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGloves has a reputation beyond repute

Dee!!!
LittleGloves is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #25
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have a big ajde?
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:44 PM   #26
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleGloves View Post
Dee!!!
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Do you have a big ajde?
Nope. I have a big vamos
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 04-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #27
country flag Ajdeman
Banned!

Ajdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond repute

Do you like my MTF name?

Ajde
Ajdeman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #28
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Why is shit so... good shit?
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #29
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajdeman View Post
Do you like my MTF name?

Ajde
Well for you yes, for me never
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Why is shit so... good shit?
Well its good shit because its good shit

Theres good shit, bad shit, fanatastic shit, amazing shit, bombass shit, dynamite shit, love shit, anything shit basically
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 04-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #30
country flag Ajdeman
Banned!

Ajdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond reputeAjdeman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
Well for you yes, for me never
Why not?
Ajdeman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote