~°-*~ Castle is waiting for the new season - Volume 43 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 03:21 AM   #31
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°-*~ Castle is waiting for the new season - Volume 43

Welcome back CD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2011, 03:27 AM   #32
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Cam is great. Mkaes the Panthers fun to watch again. I think he is better than Vick due to the simple fact that he has a winner's mentality. He is a leader and stops at nothing to get his team to win the game. Hopefully the Panthers can add some talent around him in the next few years to build a winner.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2011, 03:37 AM   #33
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

That would be exciting. I really thought he was going to be a bust coming out of college but he has proven me wrong so far.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #34
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Hellooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalMyHero View Post
i think my Gemini demons are about to explode, one person is really driving me insane, the fact that this person thinks that my username is so pathetic and so embarassing, the fact that this person tries very hard to unload my evil side, i really dont know how to think of him other than an evil person, the fact that he makes front of my writing and my posting pics, and calls me a child really makes me think, you know for an american how come my english writing is so bad, gosh these brits and scots like to make me an american look like we can never ever speak nor write better than they can, you know what........i think this is about to be a war between me and this scot

what have i done to this dude, all i came hear to do is cheer on my fave players and make friends, then he insults me, i am human i have
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
sapeod
this clown badrepping me for no reason
anyway I answered him in that thread
Dee, Lőri The guy is kind of badrepping, if you aren't curious about his opinion, put him to ignore list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
Good night guys, I have to wake up in 3 hours and it will be a long journey
I wish you a good trip, my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
thanks to you princess di the new volume is off to a wonderful start.

general javier the fearless is no doubt very proud of you as we all are. the castle has some truly great people representing it.
I hope he will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Castle

Hope everyone [who celebrates it ] had a good Halloween. My friends and I had a party and I made some pretty awesome pumpkin pie. We also had root beer with whipped cream vodka. Delicious
Hi!

Good to hear you enjoyed. We don't celebrate Halloween. Okay, sometimes we go to out and I didn't in this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
That would be exciting. I really thought he was going to be a bust coming out of college but he has proven me wrong so far.
Snowwy (), I see you don't have avatar now. I offer you that popular Canadian player: (As I noticed, he became quite liked during this week)

Old 11-03-2011, 01:31 PM   #35
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome back CD
thanks Snowwy. its good to be back.

hope you and your family are in the very best of health.

so i hear that the clay warrior has pulled out of paris masters. probably a smart move as long as he is practicing on clay.

aint nothing more important than the davis cup at home right now. this has to be the single most important davis cup deal for him ever as far as i am concerned. it will recharge and refurbish his mentality going forward.

nothing like capturing his 4th davis cup win. i think he will get it done.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #36
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
Cam is great. Mkaes the Panthers fun to watch again. I think he is better than Vick due to the simple fact that he has a winner's mentality. He is a leader and stops at nothing to get his team to win the game. Hopefully the Panthers can add some talent around him in the next few years to build a winner.
affirmative.

probably one of the most exciting players to come out of college in decades. has great vision and great athletic ability.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #37
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning Samson! How are you today?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #38
Snowwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Snowwy (), I see you don't have avatar now. I offer you that popular Canadian player: (As I noticed, he became quite liked during this week)

Haha, I have turned all images off of MTF, avatar, images in threads and stuff.

This is who I should have as my avatar though. :P

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...Y2naMOKFOl.jpg

Quote:
thanks Snowwy. its good to be back.

hope you and your family are in the very best of health.

so i hear that the clay warrior has pulled out of paris masters. probably a smart move as long as he is practicing on clay.

aint nothing more important than the davis cup at home right now. this has to be the single most important davis cup deal for him ever as far as i am concerned. it will recharge and refurbish his mentality going forward.

nothing like capturing his 4th davis cup win. i think he will get it done.
I always find Paris so interesting with all the top players withdrawing. Hopefully Federer, Murray and Djokovic follow suit.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:44 PM   #39
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

It's fantastic idea, Snowwy. I like Azarenka a lot.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #40
Snowwy

Quote:
It's fantastic idea, Snowwy. I like Azarenka a lot.
I'm in love. Maybe one day she will mistakenly marry me

How are you today?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #41
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

azarenka has a body to die for. very impressive lady. and so is maria kirilenko. hotter than a furnace.

sup snowwy and princess di.

light rain outside. i will go for my training ride later this afternoon. it is going to be so refreshing.

tsonga is a clown at times. cant believe that he went out in straight sets to sam querrey.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #42
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Haha, I have turned all images off of MTF, avatar, images in threads and stuff.

This is who I should have as my avatar though. :P

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/V...Y2naMOKFOl.jpg

I always find Paris so interesting with all the top players withdrawing. Hopefully Federer, Murray and Djokovic follow suit.

i hear ya. dont quite know but it is possible for fed and nole to also make plas to skip this one. we will know soon enough.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #43
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

di are you watching marcel vs cilic?

Nadal pulls out of Paris to focus on London, Cup
AP - Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MADRID (AP)—Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the Paris Masters to focus on the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals and Davis Cup final.

The second-ranked Nadal says on his Facebook page the decision to pull out of next week’s event at Bercy was necessary “to prepare well for the end of this season and also for 2012.”

The Spaniard has not played since losing to the 23rd-ranked Florian Mayer in the second round in Shanghai three weeks ago.

Nadal is one of five players already qualified for the season-ending Nov. 20-27 tournament in London, which features the year’s top eight players.

The French Open champion also is expected to play for Spain against Argentina in the Dec. 2-4 Davis Cup final.

Old 11-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #44
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

good morning everyone

granollers is getting killed cilic is up 4-1
Old 11-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #45
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hellooooooo

Dee, Lőri The guy is kind of badrepping, if you aren't curious about his opinion, put him to ignore list.

Quote:

Nadal pulls out of Paris to focus on London, Cup
AP - Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MADRID (AP)—Rafael Nadal has withdrawn from the Paris Masters to focus on the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals and Davis Cup final.

The second-ranked Nadal says on his Facebook page the decision to pull out of next week’s event at Bercy was necessary “to prepare well for the end of this season and also for 2012.”

The Spaniard has not played since losing to the 23rd-ranked Florian Mayer in the second round in Shanghai three weeks ago.

Nadal is one of five players already qualified for the season-ending Nov. 20-27 tournament in London, which features the year’s top eight players.

The French Open champion also is expected to play for Spain against Argentina in the Dec. 2-4 Davis Cup final.
i heard about that now in GM everybody thinks he hates the tournament because hes scared of the tournament but he really doesnt

but im glad he made that decision, he needs to prepare for the year-end final