Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 09:08 PM   #166
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

The photos I took in Sweden are on FB now, star see, you put photos for me, I put photos for you
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2011, 12:52 AM   #167
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Chinese women are amazingly resilient. May be because they are suppressed and treated as second class citizen for such a long time.

And about China calling: I think most of us has the need to look for our roots.

The whole family, including Brutus, went out yesterday. We ate t the courtyard in a nearby tourist site and Brutus attracted lots of Ooohs and Aaahs and part of the tourisits picture collection Hubby ačted like a proud daddy enjoying the spotlight Then we went to Bryce Thompson Arboretum and bought pots of succulent plants But it was really hot yesterday as mother nature forgets it is supposed to be Fall now.
I’m sure people do. I always took an interest in mine, so I didn’t have to look when I was grown. Her interest turned into a nice book. These girls are so young and seemingly valiant. In the middle of the book the author takes time to tell the story of her family which is not as interesting to me as is the lives of the factory girls. I admire them and also the author because trying to find out about them and keep up with them must have been very difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
The photos I took in Sweden are on FB now, star see, you put photos for me, I put photos for you
I will take a look after I finish the dinner process.

thank you!
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2011, 01:30 AM   #168
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

how was the wedding?

Lee, how is your shoulder doing? Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday you deserve it
Old 10-18-2011, 05:17 PM   #169
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG YOU WERE IN THE LAND OF ASKARS

I'm dead now

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-18-2011, 11:46 PM   #170
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore View Post
OMG YOU WERE IN THE LAND OF ASKARS

I'm dead now
oh yeah, swedish men are so handsome
Old 10-19-2011, 01:19 AM   #171
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh yeah, swedish men are so handsome
yeah, they are

#OVARIES

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #172
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saw them yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I’m sure people do. I always took an interest in mine, so I didn’t have to look when I was grown. Her interest turned into a nice book. These girls are so young and seemingly valiant. In the middle of the book the author takes time to tell the story of her family which is not as interesting to me as is the lives of the factory girls. I admire them and also the author because trying to find out about them and keep up with them must have been very
I will get my hand on the book today.

Quote:
Lee, how is your shoulder doing? Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday you deserve it
My shoulder is doing much better. Thank You I almost have my whole range of movement back although Some I can only hold for a second or two before the pain becomes unbearable.
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #173
country flag arm

I miss you girls
Old 10-20-2011, 09:23 PM   #174
country flag arm

watch this film! "how children react to an empty dish!"

http://www.tabonito.pt/como-reagem-a...m-prato-vazio/
Old 10-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #175
country flag arm

I'm feeling like going to Turkey now... Reading a book set in Istanbul
Old 10-23-2011, 09:37 PM   #176
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Get ready for the pic spam of my summer vacation

First is Luna, Mia and Brutus bunking in the garage. Since it's ridiculous cold in the winter, there's a heater next to Luna's bed.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0039.jpg (85.5 KB, 16 views)
Old 10-23-2011, 09:43 PM   #177
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Banff Avenue. Such a beautiful horse!

A family of mountain goat at the dam of Lake Minnewanka

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0055.jpg (116.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0102.jpg (121.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 10-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #178
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Peyto Lake. Behind the mountains is the huge Wapta Icefield which is the source of water for numerous lakes in the area.

With the glaciers retreating, trees are getting ready to reclaim the land

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0142.jpg (96.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0161.jpg (106.6 KB, 16 views)
Old 10-23-2011, 10:07 PM   #179
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Glacier above Lake Louise.

Chateau Lake Louise.

An ice creek left behind by the retreating glacier

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0178.jpg (111.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0180.jpg (97.6 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0187.jpg (96.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0190.jpg (99.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0192.jpg (103.5 KB, 15 views)
Old 10-23-2011, 10:08 PM   #180
country flag arm

Gosh that lake Lee!!! Take me there, take me there now!
Thanks for sharing the photos, you know we love to see them.

I will be so effin' broke after my trip to Paris, it's not even funny.
Closed Thread