Twitter/Official FB account - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-13-2011, 12:11 AM   #1
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Twitter/Official FB account

Since this is an organization near and dear to me I just had to post this twit:

"Tomorrow, thanks to the initiative of makeawish.org I am going to know a new friend. I am anxious from which the moment arrives."

He is someone's wish- how absolute lovely.

http://twitter.com/#!/delpotrojuan
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Juan-M...45291448857687

Last edited by cobalt60 : 11-19-2011 at 12:57 AM.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2011, 03:20 AM   #2
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Twitter

Les dejo para que vean y disfruten del hermoso momento que pasamos junto a Margarita. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3eEz...ature=youtu.be
Old 10-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:15 PM   #4
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

that's so sweet!!!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #5
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

The video of him and the young teen was so wonderful to me. So many times I have seen all age groups just back away from people with cancer and yet he didn't. Hugs and pats on the arm from him really shows what his character is I think. Of course one never really knows does one?
Old 10-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #6
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

He's a lovely guy! (I can't believe he scared me half to death a few years ago in Madrid ) It was so touching to see...he called her name and she was and straight into his arms!!! The fact he's like a giant makes it even more to me. Totally adorable!!!

It's like when Fernando made this video with a little girl who has Downes Syndrome. So sweet!!!! I think both Fer and JM are good at this sort of thing. You can send them out to cheer up kids and make a wish come true.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #7
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

JMDP has the biggest heart. Great champion and person.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #8
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litita♥ View Post
He's a lovely guy! (I can't believe he scared me half to death a few years ago in Madrid ) It was so touching to see...he called her name and she was and straight into his arms!!! The fact he's like a giant makes it even more to me. Totally adorable!!!

It's like when Fernando made this video with a little girl who has Downes Syndrome. So sweet!!!! I think both Fer and JM are good at this sort of thing. You can send them out to cheer up kids and make a wish come true.
I can only assume he scared you because of his height? I remember seeing that video of Fernando and the little girl; also very sweet!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:18 AM   #9
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I can only assume he scared you because of his height? I remember seeing that video of Fernando and the little girl; also very sweet!
Well, Im not the smallest chica on the planet (6') But, he's a giant next to me.....and I didnt see him coming.... so back then he had his long hair, tied up on top of his head, adding extra height, and he was running towards me.....so I freaked
Old 10-17-2011, 08:17 PM   #10
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litita♥ View Post
Well, Im not the smallest chica on the planet (6') But, he's a giant next to me.....and I didnt see him coming.... so back then he had his long hair, tied up on top of his head, adding extra height, and he was running towards me.....so I freaked
Wow Litita, you're tall.
I like tall women. I'm 6'2", it's not too tall for a 21 old guy I guess. Would be funny to stand next to Delpo.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:47 PM   #11
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

wow- and I am all of 5'3'' And most likely will shrink over the ensuing decade

Last edited by cobalt60 : 10-21-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:58 PM   #12
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

updated by the man of few twitters a link to a FB page with a nice video.

Translated: I share with all this video of gratefulness to my followers, family, friendly, equipment and sponsors, by all the support and the support that offered me during this year that started difficult and that it finishes very well.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:24 AM   #13
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
damn u tall......im only 5"8' 1/2
Old 11-19-2011, 01:25 AM   #14
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Translated: I share with all this video of gratefulness to my followers, family, friendly, equipment and sponsors, by all the support and the support that offered me during this year that started difficult and that it finishes very well.
its ok juanito you do better next year
Old 11-19-2011, 04:17 AM   #15
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Juan quietly satisfied with his improving game this year, just love his no nonsense attitude

thanks, Sue
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote