~ Vamos Feña en Madrid ~ - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2005, 04:57 PM   #151
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~ Vamos Feña en Madrid ~

Thank you Rogie, but how can we find the number of the points given in each tournament ?

I think if he's not qualified, he'll be substitute, if some withdraw.

That's is clear that he'll have to do good results in the last tournaments. In Paris, we'll cheer him

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos

Last edited by enqvistfan : 10-22-2005 at 05:00 PM.
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2005, 06:20 AM   #152
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm late with this-I was gone last week but I still have to congratulate Fena on how he did in Madrid. Sounds like he was very dissapointed with his loss to Ivan-for many reasons I'm sure. But he made the quaterfinals for the second time in a row and he beat Coria! He wouldn't be a where he is now if he didn't want more... Still just want to say I'm proud of Fena!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 04:51 PM   #153
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
Thank you Rogie, but how can we find the number of the points given in each tournament ?

I think if he's not qualified, he'll be substitute, if some withdraw.

That's is clear that he'll have to do good results in the last tournaments. In Paris, we'll cheer him
It's a real pain and I wish the ATP w incl the points per ROUND for EACH tourney but you have to go to the ATP site, go to tournaments in drop-down menu and select the tournament, one by one and you will see the points breakdown per round on the R.

I just try to write down these pts for each tourney in my printed out sheets of tournament calendar at the beginning of the year so I don't have to check every week... such a nuisance.

BASEL = 50 pts

W
€120,750

F
€71,000

SF
€41,800

QF
€24,580

R16
€14,460

R32
€8,505

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #154
country flag kittens25
Banned!

kittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond reputekittens25 has a reputation beyond repute

He played a very bad game in the 5th game of the 3rd set to lose the match.
kittens25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote