Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #106
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

I bet you have to be his friend. Ok time to get the link off, time to make dinner for youngest before he heads out to play tennis I will try and post some of the pics when I get the chance.

Hi Star Bye Star :hug;
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #107
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
hmmm here we go?

If it works they won't be up for long so take a peek quick!
I missed it! Oh how I envy them! A trip of a lifetime for sure! How long did it take them? One day, I mean it, one day I will take my american raod trip, i will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It was a quite intense time — sadness and joy. We are waiting for you to come back and hope you can get some rest.

They will both remember that trip and talk about it for the rest of their lives!

They skipped Montana!

No other New England states?

Raquel wants to travel everywhere and see everything.
yes I do! don't we all? perhaps you could join me in my road trip, whenever it happens?
arm is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #108
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

I open the link! i see photos. But star, remove it from your quote otherwise it's there forever
Old 10-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #109
country flag arm

What a trip! They look so happy I am excited and I didn't even go

And Nate , , too young for me though, no worries.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #110
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I missed it! Oh how I envy them! A trip of a lifetime for sure! How long did it take them? One day, I mean it, one day I will take my american raod trip, i will!

yes I do! don't we all? perhaps you could join me in my road trip, whenever it happens?
I’m going on a trip this weekend. A friend is having her wedding at Bryce Canyon - actually she’s marrying a guy who’s family owns practically all the lodging around Bryce Canyon. It’s going to be chilly. It’s the highest national park in Utah — The plateau is at 8,000 feet.

The famous quote about this place is from a cowboy:

It’s a hell of a place to lose a cow.

star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-09-2011, 11:37 PM   #111
country flag arm

Quote:
I’m going on a trip this weekend. A friend is having her wedding at Bryce Canyon - actually she’s marrying a guy who’s family owns practically all the lodging around Bryce Canyon. It’s going to be chilly. It’s the highest national park in Utah — The plateau is at 8,000 feet.

The famous quote about this place is from a cowboy:

It’s a hell of a place to lose a cow.

That quote the trip sounds cool and the place gorgeous . I'll be studying next weekend.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:44 PM   #112
country flag arm

there is snow and nate is wearing a t-shirt?

Yellowstone Lake, mount rushmore...
Old 10-09-2011, 11:52 PM   #113
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Nate is cute about 5 ft 10 inches but skinny skinny skinny.
Well he wears t shirts in Maine during the winter too They were way up in the mountains at that point. I don't think it was all that cold.
It took them about 10-12 days or so. I would have to go back and figure it out and I am too lazy. Some of the pics in South dakota are on land owned by a friend of Steve's who is also a mystery writer as a second career. Her family were first settlers out there and they own lots of land surrounding Mt Rushmore. Her first career- a mining engineer!

Have a wonderful time Star- that sounds like fun.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #114
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well he wears t shirts in Maine during the winter too They were way up in the mountains at that point. I don't think it was all that cold.
It took them about 10-12 days or so. I would have to go back and figure it out and I am too lazy. Some of the pics in South dakota are on land owned by a friend of Steve's who is also a mystery writer as a second career. Her family were first settlers out there and they own lots of land surrounding Mt Rushmore. Her first career- a mining engineer!

Nate sounds perfect for Raquel.

We don’t want her with someone too tall. Seriously, Nole is way too tall for her.

p.s. The only bad thing about it is that it’s a 6 hour trip (could be longer depending on the route) and I have that stupid broken tailbone that won’t heal.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:58 PM   #115
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Oh I did not know you broke a bone That is so painful! Take good care of yourself.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #116
country flag arm

Quote:

I could tell he is skinny. Make the boy eat! I am very veryshort for your american standards , just slightly short for our portuguese standards.

Quote:
Nate sounds perfect for Raquel.

We don’t want her with someone too tall. Seriously, Nole is way too tall for her.

p.s. The only bad thing about it is that it’s a 6 hour trip (could be longer depending on the route) and I have that stupid broken tailbone that won’t heal.

1) Nate is cute BUT
2) Nole is NOT too tall for me , I can handle him.
3)You need to plan the trip ahead, take your time and not rush it! Make a few stops. You will e fine and have lots of fun
Old 10-10-2011, 12:07 AM   #117
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Nate is cute but ...................too young and jewish for you
He eats but he doesn't overeat- good habits!
Old 10-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #118
country flag arm

Quote:
Nate is cute but ...................too young and jewish for you
He eats but he doesn't overeat- good habits!
Too young ideed. (tahks for making me feel old ) But jewish is not a problem for sure. I would have to convert? How does this work? Sorry for the ignorance.
Some people are just skinny, my sister is like that, she can eat twice as much as I eat and she won't gain a pound.

You know it took me a while, I was like 17 when I realized how boring my country is in terms of religion! We're all catholics (in terms of backgrounds at least). I only realized that such a huge majority (over 90%) doesn't happen in many other countries in Europe. I wonder why it happens here. It's realted to history obviously, but why didn't other religions reach Portugal?
Old 10-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #119
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Too young ideed. (tahks for making me feel old ) But jewish is not a problem for sure. I would have to convert? How does this work? Sorry for the ignorance.
Some people are just skinny, my sister is like that, she can eat twice as much as I eat and she won't gain a pound.

You know it took me a while, I was like 17 when I realized how boring my country is in terms of religion! We're all catholics (in terms of backgrounds at least). I only realized that such a huge majority (over 90%) doesn't happen in many other countries in Europe.

We have so many religions in the U.S.

It’s depressing really.

Michelle Bachman

Rick Perry —

Good thing we have a moslem as president.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #120
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

And now we need a Jew or Mormon maybe as president

Oh we would not expect the gal of Nate's choice to convert unless she wanted too. We are reform Jews so much more liberal about religion and our place in this world.
Closed Thread