Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 03:57 AM   #46
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Wow! This is your first car that is your very own? I mean totally with your own money?

Great step in life. I remember my first car with all my own money and responsibility.

So, tell us about the car. What color? What model?

I’ve kind of got new car fever, but I’m trying to push it back — my last car was in 2006, so I can’t really complain.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Yes My mom was prepared to cosign for me if I wasn't approved to finance it, but... I was So it is all mine! It's a 2012 Nissan Sentra in black I am in love with it
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2011, 04:00 AM   #47
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Yes My mom was prepared to cosign for me if I wasn't approved to finance it, but... I was So it is all mine! It's a 2012 Nissan Sentra in black I am in love with it

2012!!

Brand new!

Wow — so it’s got the mp3 hook up and everything. Gray interior?

Oh my gosh, it must smell SO good.

We need pics.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:03 AM   #48
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2012!!

Brand new!

Wow — so it’s got the mp3 hook up and everything. Gray interior?

Oh my gosh, it must smell SO good.

We need pics.
Yesss

Yes! mp3 hookup, navigation, moon roof, XM radio gray interior I will take pics tomorrow probably It's been raining all the time so I haven't gotten any yet!
Old 10-02-2011, 04:03 AM   #49
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-02-2011, 04:05 AM   #50
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Yesss

Yes! mp3 hookup, navigation, moon roof, XM radio gray interior I will take pics tomorrow probably It's been raining all the time so I haven't gotten any yet!
ohmygosh. You had to leave the poor thing outside in the rain???? You couldn’t bring it inside the house? Sleep curled up with it?

What’s the diff between a moon roof and a sun roof?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:11 AM   #51
#freeviktor

Quote:

Mine is much hotter than that

Quote:
ohmygosh. You had to leave the poor thing outside in the rain???? You couldn’t bring it inside the house? Sleep curled up with it?

What’s the diff between a moon roof and a sun roof?
Yes My poor baby is damp and cold

No difference that I know of I guess I suppose there might be some sort of technical difference :P
Old 10-02-2011, 04:13 AM   #52
#freeviktor

I googled
Quote:
Sunroof is the generic term used to describe any panel in a vehicle roof which can let in light and/or air. While most sunroof panels are operable, some may be fixed.
The term moonroof was used in the 70's to describe a glass panel inbuilt electric sunroof, and is now used generically to describe all glass panel inbuilt sunroofs. An inbuilt sunroof is one where the operable panel slides between the vehicle roof and headliner, and is often powered but may be manually operated.

So it's one of those... all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares type of deal
Old 10-02-2011, 04:14 AM   #53
country flag purpleyes

purpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday Star.

Old 10-02-2011, 04:18 AM   #54
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
I googled

So it's one of those... all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares type of deal

I can’t wait to see it.

Whenever I get a new car, I have this horrible fear for a few weeks that it’s going to be stolen or something will happen to it. It’s stupid, I know.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:19 AM   #55
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleyes View Post
happy birthday Star.

Thanks!
Old 10-02-2011, 04:21 AM   #56
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
New Car!
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:41 AM   #57
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I forgot to say that I bought a 70€ flight to paris and tickers for the masters on tuesday and wednesday. I'm going
The flight tickets are so cheap in Europe. My round trip tickets to Calgary rounded up to almost $500US/person. And I am not counting the baggage fee
Old 10-02-2011, 04:43 AM   #58
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The flight tickets are so cheap in Europe. My round trip tickets to Calgary rounded up to almost $500US/person. And I am not counting the baggage fee
Every time I think of flying somewhere, I choke on the prices. That’s a pretty good deal to Calgary all things considered.

Maybe we aren’t factoring in the greater distance. Is it about 1,000 miles to Calgary?

Nope, distance can’t be it.

1220 miles to Calgary. 914 miles between Paris and Portugal.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:49 AM   #59
country flag purpleyes

purpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond reputepurpleyes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
yes, I first learnt that there is a thing called baggage fee when I took the flight from LA to SF, 20 dollars for one bag. I tried hard to get at least a silver card membership of star alliance since then
Old 10-02-2011, 05:02 AM   #60
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpleyes View Post
yes, I first learnt that there is a thing called baggage fee when I took the flight from LA to SF, 20 dollars for one bag. I tried hard to get at least a silver card membership of star alliance since then
You need to fly a lot Last time I got on a plane was 2008 I think And I hate every minute but I have no choice since I flew back to Hong Kong
Closed Thread