Just started a great new tennis Blog! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-12-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
country flag Tom Hutchinson

Tom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Just started a great new tennis Blog!

Hi everyone my name is Tom Hutchinson and I have just started a great new blog which features all the biggest debates in tennis, all the latest news, reviews and previews to the biggest matches.

I have been playing tennis since the age of 11 and I am a complete tennis enthusiast!

Through the blog I put across almost all different views of tennis and all the different aspects of the game.

I hope that you like the blog and feel free to comment on posts you like

http://tomthetennisblogger.blogspot.com/
Tom Hutchinson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #2

Tom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond reputeTom Hutchinson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just started a great new tennis Blog!

New post on my blog! about the US Open final!

http://tomthetennisblogger.blogspot....inal-2011.html
Old 09-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #3

New post
The Future of British Tennis- http://tomthetennisblogger.blogspot....sh-tennis.html
Old 09-16-2011, 08:51 AM   #4
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hutchinson View Post
I have been playing tennis since the age of 11 and I am a complete tennis enthusiast!
In other words, you've only played for 3 years?
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
I was only introduced to tennis at that age
Old 09-18-2011, 07:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
trust me, looking back now I really wished that I was exposed to playing tennis when i was 6 but I wasn't.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:52 PM   #7

New article.
How Great Britain made it to the Europe/Africa Group I
http://tomthetennisblogger.blogspot....rica-zone.html
Old 10-01-2011, 12:36 AM   #8

New post in my blog about the Asian Swing!
http://tomthetennisblogger.blogspot....ian-swing.html