NCAA 2011-2012 Football - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2011, 02:40 PM   #46
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA 2011-2012 Football

To tell you the truth Justin I thought BYU would win that game. It's shocking to see how badly they played.

Gameday in Morgantown,WV this week as they host LSU. Hopefully they can knock off the Bayou Bengals.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2011, 05:06 PM   #47

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Local demi-god Marcus Lattimoe is just racking up the yards. Spurrier has lost all coaching ability, he is fortunate he decided to do that jig in the Lattimores' living room that one night to secure Marcus's signature. Meanwhile they are starting to uncover the Rock Hill boosters that turned Rock Hill and South Pointe into Gamecock factories the last few years. All I know is that there were several Gamecock fans close to the situation that "just knew" for months that Clowney was going to sign for the Gamecocks. That plus the Whitnet hotel situation leads me to believe that the University of South Carolina will be the next big(so weird to have to call them 'big') school to have a scandal rock them

Old 09-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #48
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like it's a matter of time until SC loses. Same with Boise & Texas.

I really like Florida, and OkSt right now. I think they might be able to do good things.

Also clemson is looking good as f.

South Florida and Michigan round up my 5 teams that might be able to shock some people. let's see.

TennisTipping - 2011 COMEBACK.
Doubles: 15.
W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Tzar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #49
country flag Tzar

Tzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond reputeTzar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
That's not even up for debate. Stanford would have to beat Oregon to stay undefeated, while Boise's biggest test would have been Georgia. Stanford won't beat Oregon, anyway.

I'm still holding out hope for an Oklahoma-Oregon National Championship.

Oregon will need to win out and hope Alabama/LSU lose more than one game each. There will probably be a clamour for an undefeated Boise to get in ahead of a one loss Oregon, but we'll see how it breaks down if the time comes.

It's unlikely Bama and LSU will lose more than a game each, to be perfectly honest. It's such a shame Oregona fumbled away the LSU match, they'd be well on course now.
WVU has an explosive offense, if they can pass this test with flying colors I can see LSU in the NC game. Also, doesn't OU play TAMU and OST? those will be tough.

We will see.

I'd like to see LSU vs. TAMU/OKST in the NC game, but i know that's along shot.

What do you guys think of a Big east team running the table?

Theres only 2 of them left undefeated, but if WVU runs the table that would mean wins over Maryland, LSU and USF. If USF, then that means wins over ND, MIAMI and WVU. Really long shots of course.

W: Los Angeles 09', Kuala Lumpur 09', Basel 09', Houston 10', Memphis 11', Belgrade 11'
Old 09-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #50
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Justin Blackmon is amazing, he's going to be a Hakeem Nicks/Dez Bryant like NFL star. That Oklahoma/Oklahoma State match at the end of the season is going to be a must watch.

Boise might only lose to TCU, it's virtually impossible to see how they could lose to anyone else.

LSU have a fantastic D, probably the best D in college right now, but I hope they don't make the NC game - I've never liked Les Miles. Don't ask me why, something about him just pisses me off.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:53 PM   #51

I don't see any Big East team running the table. West Virginia and USF just are not good enough. I hope WVU can beat LSU but after that I will be pulling against them. West Virginia fans are among the worst in the country(as far as obnoxiousness).

Boise will not lose this year. Kellen Moore will likely complete something like 75% of his passes.

I think A&M beats OK State in College Station. I like OKie state but this is a very fine A&M team. Blackmon is the best WR in the nation though. There was some talk about Alshon Jeffrey being better but he has been not so good this year. Jeffrey is slow, he can catch anything that comes his way but he dosen;t have the speed to be a playmaker.

Best Freshman in the country right now is Sammy Watkins at Clemson, I expect a big game out of him vs FSU. More on the FSU/Clemson game later

Old 09-23-2011, 02:50 AM   #52

NC State getting drug all around the field by Cincinatti. Great job O'Brien by running Russell Wilson out. "Russell if you want to start you are going to have to go somewhere else, you are no longer the starter here"

Old 09-23-2011, 03:45 AM   #53
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
To tell you the truth Justin I thought BYU would win that game. It's shocking to see how badly they played.

Gameday in Morgantown,WV this week as they host LSU. Hopefully they can knock off the Bayou Bengals.
I thought they had a great chance, everything was up in the air, but it turned out much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Justin Blackmon is amazing, he's going to be a Hakeem Nicks/Dez Bryant like NFL star. That Oklahoma/Oklahoma State match at the end of the season is going to be a must watch.

Boise might only lose to TCU, it's virtually impossible to see how they could lose to anyone else.

LSU have a fantastic D, probably the best D in college right now, but I hope they don't make the NC game - I've never liked Les Miles. Don't ask me why, something about him just pisses me off.
Blackmon is ridic. Oklahoma State has got quite the offense so far.

Boise's not losing to TCU...TCU's defense is just crap right now. I don't think Boise's losing to anyone this year...I am really hoping Air Force stands up to them (and I think they could make it decently close with their option attack), but I'm doubtful about that too considering they put up a stinker against TCU.

LSU's D's is fantastic...I think they'll beat West Virginia pretty convincingly, but I hope I'm proven wrong. Interesting Gameday choice as well, considering Okie State-A&M is the best matchup ranking-wise.
straitup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:18 AM   #54
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a huge NFL fan but I can't watch college football. Everything is based around money for the universities. The BCS is the worst playoff/championship series in any major sport. Until they develop a March Madness style tournament where every team has a fair shot at the national championship, it'll be a bunch of bullshit to me.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:44 AM   #55
country flag straitup

straitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond reputestraitup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
I'm a huge NFL fan but I can't watch college football. Everything is based around money for the universities. The BCS is the worst playoff/championship series in any major sport. Until they develop a March Madness style tournament where every team has a fair shot at the national championship, it'll be a bunch of bullshit to me.
Understandable. Funny enough, this is the sort of argument I use for enjoying college basketball over the NBA...I think the money has gotten just to the point where NBA games just don't seem as exciting because there doesn't seem to be as much heart or emotion in it (partly due to the long season as well), whereas college is fueled by passion.
straitup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #56

Remember the days when FSU was great? No matter how cocky or no matter pumped up you were, the first time the war chant was played when they came into the Valley, a shiver of fear went down your spine. For a brief moment you forgot your orange shirt and the bravado turned to icy cold fear, it was in that one moment when FSU won the game because all belief was sucked out. And no matter how hard you tried to re-focus, it was all for naught.

But thankfully that's all gone now.

Old 09-25-2011, 07:05 AM   #57
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

LaMichael James just rushed for 289 yards on 23 carries against Arizona. We need to see an Oklahoma/Oregon national championship but it is looking more and more like Oklahoma/Alabama. LSU's D handled West Virginia, if I didn't think Jarrett Lee was such a mug I'd make them big favourites to win it all, but he is a mug and eventually they'll get found out - most likely against Alabama.

I have already decided to call in sick on December 3rd if I can't get the day off to watch Oklahoma/Oklahoma State. I could probably watch it from work anyway, but I want to be enjoying that one from the comfort of my own couch with some pizza and cherry coke and a big bet on the over.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:26 AM   #58

Blacksburg on the horizon.I worry somewhat that Foster will bring the house on Boyd. Boyd isn't good uner pressure. But VT has played nobosy yet. Last time we went up to that sickly cave in Blacksburg we got pummeled 24-7. Spiller and Davis were shit the hell down. Then the came to Death Valley in 2007 and we gave them a victory on a silver platter. A punt return as a beverage, the pick 6 as the side dish and the kickoff return the main course.

Other big games include The Huskers at Camp Randle at night. Welcome to the B1G Nebraska.

Saban leads the Tide into the Swamp. Can the Gators set the trap?

Old 09-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #59

USF got battered last night at Pitt. That was a touh game Tsar. I was surprised by the rout

Old 10-01-2011, 03:37 AM   #60
country flag Tzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
USF got battered last night at Pitt. That was a touh game Tsar. I was surprised by the rout
I've been in fetal position for the past 24 hours. I'll probably stay like this for another month.