Novak News & Interviews Vol.2 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-24-2011, 06:01 PM   #121
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
He's actually already married, this is a church wedding. According to this article, they are having a church wedding and baptising their daughter on the same day. http://pressonline.rs/sr/vesti/dzet_...taniju%21.html

This is a pic from their first wedding at the end of 09.

And their daughter was born in February 2010. It was talked about on here a bit, at the time, so Rosie is aware and has already suffered the blow, Sasha

awww, that is one cute baby
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2011, 11:07 PM   #122
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine1979 View Post
We all know by now that it's not marriage but i just wanted to say that 2 friends of mine met when they were at school (15 years old), married at 20 and 12 years on are still going strong with 2 babies. So i think it would be lovely if Nole was to marry Jelena.

It's quite obvious (to me) that they really love each other and i don't think Nole is being naive, he truly loves her why shouldn't he marry her? Not all men want to jump from one woman to another woman and i personally don't think Nole wants to do that.

Anyway this is just my view and since i'm new to the forum i really really hope i haven't offended anyone by saying this. I just sometimes get a little upset when people say if you marry young & your first love it can't and shouldn't work. I love Jelena, i love the way she supports Nole and i can't imagine living with a tennis player, when things aren't going so well in their carrer is all a bed of roses, but she's clearly an important person in his life. At the end of the day i just want Nole to be happy and if marrying Jelena makes him happy and content i'm all for it
Welcome Nadine! Don't mind Raquel (arm)! Her opinion is a bit tinted

And this forum welcome all opinions as long as no hating on Novak.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:37 PM   #123
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Pete Sampras: Djokovic’s Season Best I’ve Seen in My Lifetime
by Tom Gainey

Speaking before an ATP Champions circuit event Thursday in South Florida, Pete Sampras heralded Novak Djokovic’s current season as the best he’s ever seen.

“At least in my lifetime, the best ever,” Sampras told the Palm Beach Post.

“I always thought Novak was a bit temperamental and would go through these lapses that would prevent him from winning majors,” Sampras said to the paper. “And now you look - he lost the first two sets against Roger and boom! He recovered within a couple of minutes. He’s got a short memory now. He’s progressed into this great champion.”

This year the 64-3 Djokovic has won 10 titles including three Grand Slam events.

Sampras also opined on the current player revolt brewing on the tour and the US Open scheduling issue. “Quite honestly, the U.S. Open has it coming,” Sampras said. “The handwriting’s on the wall.”

Sampras went on to beat Jim Courier last night to win the HSBC Tennis Cup held at the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida.

Pete.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:52 PM   #124
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
Was Sherlock Irish ?
You have talent girl...the way you're coping with serbian news is amazing
Now that you posted these pictures...they look familiar, like I've seen them already.
Kovac? Oh my god...I used to "live" there...for 5 or 6 years. My university is 100m from there. Kovac means Blacksmith
Imagine what she could have done, if she was a Serb or could speak Serbian.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:20 AM   #125
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Hmmm... what's that supposed to mean?
Old 09-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #126
country flag ufiors

ufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond repute

Beijing?
ufiors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 02:00 AM   #127
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Hmmm... what's that supposed to mean?
Don't mind you because you are not easily offended
Old 09-25-2011, 02:01 AM   #128
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufiors View Post
Beijing?
Wait until the tournament starts We are well trained by Nole.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:11 AM   #129
country flag arm

Quote:
Don't mind you because you are not easily offended
that comes from over 3 years of MTF
Old 09-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #130
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
awww, that is one cute baby
I know right? I wanna pinch those cheeks!

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #131
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
He is actually making "mystery" out of nothing, really...that should be one of the most important days in Novak's life?? This is something chit chat papers would put on headline...and no "meat" at all.

Now I see...that on Serbian, he called it.. important commitment, and on english "one of the most important days in his life". I mean..."serious journalist"
I guess he needed more followers.
So, that was the important news? Somebody should ban Aca's account on twitter, so much for quality journalism
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #132
country flag Nadine1979

Nadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the welcome Definitely only loving and no hating from me regarding Novak x
Nadine1979 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #133
country flag Nadine1979

Nadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am pretty sure you didn't offend anyone. I, like everyone else, am entitled to my very own partial and biased opion: I think it would be a mistake. But there is no right or wrong when it comes to this.
Thanks....glad i didn't offend you or anyone else. Agree to disagree x
Old 09-25-2011, 08:29 PM   #134
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine1979 View Post
Thanks....glad i didn't offend you or anyone else. Agree to disagree x
no worries, you should check out GM, those guys CAN offend people, with that fair statement of your opinion only a fool would be offended.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #135
country flag Nadine1979

I know i'm way behind but i do love where Jelena has her hand as well....i'd do the same lol Plus i love Nole in glasses....adorkable