Novak News & Interviews Vol.2 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-23-2011, 11:19 PM   #106
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

I don't think Nole will play Beijing or Shanghai. He has a smart team and he realises how important good scheduling is.

I'm sure he'll announce it later on, so as not to ruin the tournament's chances to sell tickets.

At least, I hope he does that. After the season he's had, who could blame him for taking a short time to collect himself?
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2011, 08:45 AM   #107
country flag tmv

tmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond reputetmv has a reputation beyond repute

Finally Aca solved the mistery

Quote:
As far as I know, Novak Djokovic is best man at Miljan Amanovic, his phyisio, wedding. Congratulations to both!
tmv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #108
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv View Post
Finally Aca solved the mistery
He is actually making "mystery" out of nothing, really...that should be one of the most important days in Novak's life?? This is something chit chat papers would put on headline...and no "meat" at all.

Now I see...that on Serbian, he called it.. important commitment, and on english "one of the most important days in his life". I mean..."serious journalist"
I guess he needed more followers.

Rosie, Miljan is getting married my condolences

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #109
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
He is actually making "mystery" out of nothing, really...that should be one of the most important days in Novak's life?? This is something chit chat papers would put on headline...and no "meat" at all.

Now I see...that on Serbian, he called it.. important commitment, and on english "one of the most important days in his life". I mean..."serious journalist"
I guess he needed more followers.

Rosie, Miljan is getting married my condolences
He's actually already married, this is a church wedding. According to this article, they are having a church wedding and baptising their daughter on the same day. http://pressonline.rs/sr/vesti/dzet_...taniju%21.html

Quote:
Novak Djokovic, now will try out in another important role. In fact, Novak will be godfather to his longtime friend and physical therapist Miljanu Amanović. Amanović, who were born Kninjanin, despite the fact that the church will do the act of marriage, at the same time will christen its old daughter, which he received in February last year. The entire event and a big celebration will be held in Belgrade restaurant, "Kovac." As a reminder, Djokovic and Amanović cooperate for four years, and constantly Novak said the great merits of his physiotherapist for success that is achieved.
This is a pic from their first wedding at the end of 09.

And their daughter was born in February 2010. It was talked about on here a bit, at the time, so Rosie is aware and has already suffered the blow, Sasha

Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #110

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

Was Sherlock Irish ?
You have talent girl...the way you're coping with serbian news is amazing
Now that you posted these pictures...they look familiar, like I've seen them already.
Kovac? Oh my god...I used to "live" there...for 5 or 6 years. My university is 100m from there. Kovac means Blacksmith

사샤
Old 09-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #111
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
He's actually already married, this is a church wedding. According to this article, they are having a church wedding and baptising their daughter on the same day. http://pressonline.rs/sr/vesti/dzet_...taniju%21.html

This is a pic from their first wedding at the end of 09.

And their daughter was born in February 2010. It was talked about on here a bit, at the time, so Rosie is aware and has already suffered the blow, Sasha

Cutest baby.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #112
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

I felt my ears burning Guess some of you here miss my occasional drools of Miljan during matches! But - don't worry - as Amber says, I knew he was married since December 2009 and have seen the photos too. And indeed Mila is a lovely little baby - 19 months old now and growing quickly from last time I saw a photo of her.

So don't worry Sasha My broken heart will mend - after all, I still have Janko in his underwear to sustain me through those lonely moments

And seriously, all the best to Miljan and Suzana on their special day - hope everything goes well and Nole performs his duties well

Bye for now

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #113

Nah, marriage and monogamy are...so 1950's.

사샤
Old 09-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #114
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
Nah, marriage and monogamy are...so 1950's.
Does this mean I can marry Nole too?

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:08 PM   #115
country flag ufiors

ufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond reputeufiors has a reputation beyond repute

No news on Beijing??
ufiors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #116
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

@Ufiors, out of curiosity? Are you fedtard? like Nole? hate him? I'm curious...

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #117
country flag Nadine1979

Nadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm new on this forum *waves* and this is only my second post but awwwwwww what a cute baby

Congratulations to them both and i hope they have a lovely day. And Nole is godfather....how sweet
Nadine1979 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 04:51 PM   #118
country flag Nadine1979

Nadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond reputeNadine1979 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
look, I like her, it's a nice story. But I think he is being naïve. He is young, famous, plenty of women interested in him. His social life has barely started. His life has barely started! Call me a pessimist but if this thing lasts during his tennis career, when he retires, the world of possibilities out there will be too overwhelming. I have seen this happen, at my own home.

Just want him to be happy! And mistakes are part of life. Its my opinion that if you marry and spend 5 good years together it's all worth it.
I just fear that it wont be for life if it happens this early. But thats life, no need to make a drama out of it!
We all know by now that it's not marriage but i just wanted to say that 2 friends of mine met when they were at school (15 years old), married at 20 and 12 years on are still going strong with 2 babies. So i think it would be lovely if Nole was to marry Jelena.

It's quite obvious (to me) that they really love each other and i don't think Nole is being naive, he truly loves her why shouldn't he marry her? Not all men want to jump from one woman to another woman and i personally don't think Nole wants to do that.

Anyway this is just my view and since i'm new to the forum i really really hope i haven't offended anyone by saying this. I just sometimes get a little upset when people say if you marry young & your first love it can't and shouldn't work. I love Jelena, i love the way she supports Nole and i can't imagine living with a tennis player, when things aren't going so well in their carrer is all a bed of roses, but she's clearly an important person in his life. At the end of the day i just want Nole to be happy and if marrying Jelena makes him happy and content i'm all for it
Nadine1979 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:06 PM   #119
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine1979 View Post
We all know by now that it's not marriage but i just wanted to say that 2 friends of mine met when they were at school (15 years old), married at 20 and 12 years on are still going strong with 2 babies. So i think it would be lovely if Nole was to marry Jelena.

It's quite obvious (to me) that they really love each other and i don't think Nole is being naive, he truly loves her why shouldn't he marry her? Not all men want to jump from one woman to another woman and i personally don't think Nole wants to do that.

Anyway this is just my view and since i'm new to the forum i really really hope i haven't offended anyone by saying this. I just sometimes get a little upset when people say if you marry young & your first love it can't and shouldn't work. I love Jelena, i love the way she supports Nole and i can't imagine living with a tennis player, when things aren't going so well in their carrer is all a bed of roses, but she's clearly an important person in his life. At the end of the day i just want Nole to be happy and if marrying Jelena makes him happy and content i'm all for it
I am pretty sure you didn't offend anyone. I, like everyone else, am entitled to my very own partial and biased opion: I think it would be a mistake. But there is no right or wrong when it comes to this.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine1979 View Post

Welcome

It's his life...whatever he do..I'm fine with it. I guess only thing we should be worried in that situation...is his tennis.
100 marriages 100 different stories...who knows. But it's easier when u are rich I guess

사샤