Novak News & Interviews Vol.2 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2011, 07:18 PM   #76
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Novak News & Interviews Vol.2

When you're making wedding here...you should be ready to feel like an absolute fool, because it's always made for an army of some forgotten relatives...that are jumping around, crying and kissing you all the time, aunts and uncles you haven't seen for last two decades singing, dancing kolo till you can stand straight...and drink and eat food and meat that could feed half of Ethiopia or Somalia. Something like My Big Fat Greek Wedding...if you've seen that...even worse.
If we assume that Srdjan is from Kosovo...they probably have relatives in Montenegro...and Montenegrin's are still divided on clans or tribes and families like Sicilians or Scots..so only god knows how many of them he "must" send an invitation.
Our weddings can last for a week...so he can forget Asian tour...he'll be full of gluten.

This is the worst case scenario.

I'm putting 200$ Vcash on our mysterious friend from Monaco, on the left, to be his best man

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #77
country flag Alaify

Alaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
I could be wrong but as today is Thursday, I read the tweet as, next Thursday and he would be in Belgrade over the weekend. It's strange not to say "today" instead of Thursday when you're already on the actual day
I agree with you btw. I don't see how it would make an iota of a difference to his career tbh. There's not exactly any life style change involved. They've already been living together since 08, so there would be no moving in together for the first time aspect or as you say,even moving somewhere different. He won't be leaving MC while his career is still going due to privacy reasons. She's been to loads of tournaments, not been to others so they've more or less encountered every situation like that over the past 6 years. The only thing that would really bring about a "lifestyle change" would be a baby( which I doubt is going to happen anytime soon ) Sure, they could always break up, but I don't see how the possible "marriage years" themselves would affect his career. Anyway it's still highly unlikely this would actually be happening at the weekend.

Just had a thought. I wonder if it possibly has anything to do with his acting plans that were talked about after USO

Oh and pretty sure Jelena is just a year older than him btw, 17th June 1986. This article has all the dates including his parents and half his team so I presume it's right

http://sportservis.name/wsw/index.php?p=90&ni=24051
(Scroll down under each picture for the various dates)
Old 09-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #78
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
When you're making wedding here...you should be ready to feel like an absolute fool, because it's always made for an army of some forgotten relatives...that are jumping around, crying and kissing you all the time, aunts and uncles you haven't seen for last two decades singing, dancing kolo till you can stand straight...and drink and eat food and meat that could feed half of Ethiopia or Somalia. Something like My Big Fat Greek Wedding...if you've seen that...even worse.
If we assume that Srdjan is from Kosovo...they probably have relatives in Montenegro...and Montenegrin's are still divided on clans or tribes and families like Sicilians or Scots..so only god knows how many of them he "must" send an invitation.
Our weddings can last for a week...so he can forget Asian tour...he'll be full of gluten.

This is the worst case scenario.

I'm putting 200$ Vcash on our mysterious friend from Monaco, on the left, to be his best man
you toy with my emotions! I want Janko for best man! it'd be so...

Nole dancing Kolo he's gonna look awesome in a tux , or is there a typical attire he must wear? o.o, Sasha?

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #79
country flag majadancer

majadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond repute

Any time Amber And I agree with you, I highly doubt this is about wedding. We'll see, there is no chance that Novak even goes outside without being noticed in Serbia
majadancer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:15 PM   #80
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

@Alaify Well there you go

Quote:
@acastop Aca Stojanović
Guys, I didnt say he is getting married. He is not. But it is pretty important day in his life. I cant say more now. You speculate, wrong.
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #81

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Alaify Well there you go
xDDD the guy sounds kinda pissed off xD

Tyrion Lannister

Last edited by SatineSalvatore : 09-22-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:28 PM   #82
country flag majadancer

majadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond reputemajadancer has a reputation beyond repute

Aca denied it on his twitter, I just can't help myself, I have to say told ya so! (just kidding guys)
Old 09-22-2011, 08:42 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by majadancer View Post
Aca denied it on his twitter, I just can't help myself, I have to say told ya so! (just kidding guys)
e.e could be Nole pranking all of us xDDDD

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-22-2011, 08:58 PM   #84
country flag appleGirl

appleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit, I really wanted it to be the wedding At the time, I thought Nole would propose after winning Wimbledon, it seemed like an appropriate moment
Anyway, I can't think of anything that can be "one of the most important days in his life"... Any ideas??

TT Singles: 105 (Best: 80) 2011: Fürth CH W, Izmir CH W, Seoul CH W, Sao Jose Do Rio Preto CH W; 2012: Tiburon CH W
TT Doubles: 48 (Best: 42) 2011: Izmir CH W (w/ Mahqz); 2012: US Open SF (w/Mahqz), Tiburon CH W (w/Mahqz), Antalya Fut W (w/Mahqz); 2013: Winston Salem W (w/Mahqz), US Open SF (w/Mahqz)
No.1vak Djokovic!

"Is something unbelievable how he returns, no? His return probably is one of the best of the history. That's my opinion, no? I never played against a player who's able to return like this. Almost every time." - R. Nadal about N. Djokovic
appleGirl is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #85
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleGirl View Post
Dammit, I really wanted it to be the wedding At the time, I thought Nole would propose after winning Wimbledon, it seemed like an appropriate moment
Anyway, I can't think of anything that can be "one of the most important days in his life"... Any ideas??
Notice how he downgrades it from "one of the most important" to "pretty important" in the last tweet. Probably going to be something kind of boring
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:38 PM   #86
country flag majadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore View Post
e.e could be Nole pranking all of us xDDDD
Yea right
Old 09-22-2011, 10:00 PM   #87
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Whatever it is I can't wait to know.
I hope though it's not like when he announced an urgent press conference in the middle of USO and it turned out to be about nothing!

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:06 PM   #88
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

so no wedding
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #89
country flag mayagaller

mayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Nole will be making his first official trip as UNICEF ambassador?
Old 09-22-2011, 11:16 PM   #90
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Notice how he downgrades it from "one of the most important" to "pretty important" in the last tweet. Probably going to be something kind of boring
This Maybe a new sponsor or something. Anyway, never trust a non-native speaker tweeting in English
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote