The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-21-2011, 03:39 PM   #16
country flag Gillouthe best

Gillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond reputeGillouthe best has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011

Great win today from Arno against Llodra, he won 6-3,6-4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #17
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see any of it, did you? If so, what was the level of play?
Old 09-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #18
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillouthe best View Post
Great win today from Arno against Llodra, he won 6-3,6-4
Yeah Arno was in good shape, it was solid & he made some great points especially the returns and the passing shots. He has clearly to improve his serve for his next round...Mika was tired, he made a lot of errors but he forced Arno to run on some points with "amorties" (don't know the english translation) then lobs...poor Arnaud

Children were supporting Mika sometimes loudly but it didn't disturbe the players, just some people walking in the stands during the points

Arno & Mika took their breakfast together this morning with Guy Forget . Julien Jeanpierre was there (and Arnaud's father too), not Boris (he was at Mahut's match yesterday). They said Julien is helping Arnaud at the moment.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #19
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I managed to see some games at the beginning and I wait the end before leaving As I recorded the Sport + streaming rare to find that one so if someone wants it tell me of course it's quite bad quality

Mika was not in a very good shape unable to do something with Arno's second serve but Arno was solid enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
Julien Jeanpierre was there (and Arnaud's father too), not Boris (he was at Mahut's match yesterday). They said Julien is helping Arnaud at the moment.
You also got Sport + ? I understand that Arno left FFT ?? Well Julien JeanPierre is helping Arno that's why he's always here and that's why no more Boris. He surely take the decision during the summer So tomorrow he will play against Mahut trained by Boris.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:07 PM   #20
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I managed to see some games at the beginning and I wait the end before leaving As I recorded the Sport + streaming rare to find that one so if someone wants it tell me of course it's quite bad quality

Mika was not in a very good shape unable to do something with Arno's second serve but Arno was solid enough

You also got Sport + ? I understand that Arno left FFT ?? Well Julien JeanPierre is helping Arno that's why he's always here and that's why no more Boris. He surely take the decision during the summer So tomorrow he will play against Mahut trained by Boris.
No I haven't Sport + but the streaming on fromsport was the one of Sport + so we had the french commentators & interviews of Arnaud and Mika after their training ect...
I don't really understand what they were saying about Boris and the FFT so you're probably right . Anyway this FFT situation was not really good for the players : Adrian, Arno, Nico & Florent aren't good on the same surfaces so they don't choose the same tournaments and some of them prefer the French tournaments unlike the others...it was complicated with 1 or 2 coaches for 4 players !

I'm interested by your recording even in bad quality
Old 09-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #21
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No I haven't Sport + but the streaming on fromsport was the one of Sport + so we had the french commentators & interviews of Arnaud and Mika after their training ect...
I missed that part but i get the post match interview by Arno and of course i mean Sport + streaming which was available

Quote:
I don't really understand what they were saying about Boris and the FFT so you're probably right . Anyway this FFT situation was not really good for the players : Adrian, Arno, Nico & Florent aren't good on the same surfaces so they don't choose the same tournaments and some of them prefer the French tournaments unlike the others...it was complicated with 1 or 2 coaches for 4 players !
There were some applauses and Roux is not very clear in his sentences I'm not a big fan of him tbh Olivier Ramos is with Flo who play on clay lately I saw him in a pic last week. Adrian is injured and Nico & Arno have quite the same schedule but Arno maybe feel he has to quit the FFT and Boris Strange as he was looking quite happy about their team

Quote:
I'm interested by your recording even in bad quality
I will try to share it but it's a big file
Old 09-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #22
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it was too much for Boris? Though I'm sad if he isn't with Arnaud anymore, I really liked him. But I guess we will still see him around if Nico, Adrian & Arnaud play the same tournaments.

I would like to see the file as well, thanks!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:51 PM   #23
country flag soulage

It's like for the injuries Arno not too much talkative about his coach. For the file tell me if it works I cut nothing so you have also the ad

https://rapidshare.com/files/68757980/New_Video_26_.flv
Old 09-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #24
country flag Lesliem

Thanks Soulage it works for me, I had only the sound but with a sofware to convert flv in avi that's ok ! And the quality is quite good =)
Old 09-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #25
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

wow the thread title works
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #26
country flag soulage

yes it works

Again at 4 pm today. Arno says that if Mika had been at 100% he would have beat him. He has no goal he just try to enjoy on court he says it's not easy for him to play Nico and that will be tough. Article in the local newspaper http://www.republicain-lorrain.fr/sp...mon-invitation and in l'equipe this morning
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eq22.jpg (188.1 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #27
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Really close match 6-3 5-7 3-6

I like the way Arnaud played today, nice atacking tennis with almost 100% of net approaches in the first two sets. All decided here in pressure points, first set Arnaud was very clutch saving almost all bp with winners, but after he got a bit tired, could't serve the 1st serve on crucial points, maybe this costed him a match today. He had so many 0-30 on Mahut's serve the last set but Nico served extremely well after.

Still Estoril 2010 Arnaud's last QF But to be positive it looks like he found his game.
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #28
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Camel View Post
Really close match 6-3 5-7 3-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Camel View Post
I like the way Arnaud played today, nice atacking tennis with almost 100% of net approaches in the first two sets. All decided here in pressure points, first set Arnaud was very clutch saving almost all bp with winners, but after he got a bit tired, could't serve the 1st serve on crucial points, maybe this costed him a match today. He had so many 0-30 on Mahut's serve the last set but Nico served extremely well after.
Yes I just saw a big part of first set and Arno was quite often on pressure on serve but was saving BP with good serving at crucial moments and some good points so if later in the match he didn't get the right point at the right point it explains the break. Pity to lost again a close match especially if he got opportunities. Then the level is far better than during the summer but with Arno it's up and down so how next ?

According Thierry Ascione better than Roux on comments Arno stopped working with Boris 3 weeks ago

Recation of Arno who is frutrated of course but more confident and quite about about the level and add that 2012 is still possible
Quote:
Arnaud Clément (battu par Nicolas Mahut) : "C'est une défaite frustrante. J'ai raté quelques retours à des moment importants. Contre un serveur de la qualité de "Nico", cela ne pardonne pas. Je suis tout de même satisfait de mon niveau de jeu bien au-dessus de ma moyenne annuelle. Je regrette de ne pas pouvoir affronter sans doute "Jo" (Tsonga). En tout cas, j'ai retrouvé la confiance et je suis partant à 95% pour 2012 même si on fera un bilan en fin de saison".
Doubles later but I assume he will be tired and Peya/Kas are good this year so next stop could be Mons qualies if he's ready to play challenger qualies but as he will see Kezzi he will surely go there and for Rennes there is some chances for a WC imo

And it's only 20 points for Arno unfortunately so the ranking remains poor
Old 09-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #29
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

They won doubles 6-1 7-6, quite unexpected!!
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #30
country flag Kezzi

It indeed was a close match today and a pity that he lost, but I'm happy he lost a close match and didn't get blown away by Nico. Also saw that his stats improved, which is always good.

Did Ascione also say why he quit working with Boris? I will miss him , though I will probably see him in Mons, cause Adrian and Nico are also there. I do hope Arnaud gets through qualies (if he decides to go) or plays doubles, cause I really can't go during q weekend.
Did he say he's 95% sure to continue in 2012? I used google translate... I can't wait until my French is good enough to be able to read it myself. I will need to start planning how many tournaments to save my money for.