Enjoy the summer sun - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-11-2011, 02:59 PM   #106
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enjoy the summer sun

A loss 6/4-6/3

2nd set was dominated by ERV but he had to win the 1st. I'm so disappointed for him, he deserved the title more than anyone after this complicated year with injuries and bad results. Surely a bit tired & a lot of frustation in this match. But that's tennis, I hope he will take at least double title but I'm not sure about it and it's again against Edouard. It remains a good week.

He plays Ilhan at Istanbul challenger 1st round next week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #107
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

2 sets 1h30 and that's finished After he lost the advantage in first set it has never been close.

To ERv for his good week he was solid

Never funny to loose a final especially in front of your family but the week was really better than expected few days ago. Any match has been easy and maybe a lack of energy today ? I Hope the injury is not too serious and he will be OK for the next weeks.

Instead of being 200# he should be 170# not enough to do the cut in all next events in deed. Doubles final supposed to be played in half an hour. ERV and Herbert slight favorites as two good servers and Arno must be really tired.

Last edited by soulage : 09-11-2011 at 05:56 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:02 PM   #108
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

They lost doubles 06/64/7-10 http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2011/6014/x.pdf The first set was surely funny So It was a losing day . Hopefully these two loses won't affect the positive side of the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
He plays Ilhan at Istanbul challenger 1st round next week.
Not easy it would be good to play only wednesday

edit
In his post on facebook he's not talking about Istanbul maybe Sylvain forgot that part. http://www.facebook.com/arnaudclemen...35392643175436 to sum up he feels a lack of energy today but good week for the head and he's talking about rest before Metz. We'll see if he withdraw from Istanbul. Wrist can be the reason with tiredness ?

Last edited by soulage : 09-11-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #109
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
They lost doubles 06/64/7-10 http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2011/6014/x.pdf The first set was surely funny So It was a losing day . Hopefully these two loses won't affect the positive side of the week

Not easy it would be good to play only wednesday

edit
In his post on facebook he's not talking about Istanbul maybe Sylvain forgot that part. http://www.facebook.com/arnaudclemen...35392643175436 to sum up he feels a lack of energy today but good week for the head and he's talking about rest before Metz. We'll see if he withdraw from Istanbul. Wrist can be the reason with tiredness ?
If it was because of a painfull wrist I think he would have written it in his facebook post as he did in many posts this year or maybe he thinks the pain will stop with some "rest". It's surely because he's tired of his week, he was probably not thinking he would make the finals to St Remy when he chose to play Istanbul. It's a right decision, he has to preserve his "old" body
Old 09-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #110
country flag soulage

Or maybe he forgot that he entered Istanbul

The video from yesterday of course the speech is in french

Old 09-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #111
country flag soulage

In the newspaper we learn that he also got adductors pain at the end of the single match old body Hope he will be healthy for Metz as he's officially out of Istanbul when we look at the tomorrow OP http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2011/226/op.pdf

Last edited by soulage : 09-12-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:56 PM   #112
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

In the video he looks happy, even if he lost both finals.
So funny when he interrupts, because he forgot to thank someone. I only understood 'grande merci' which he said almost a hundred times and that he thanked his friends, family and brother.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:50 PM   #113
country flag Lesliem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
In the video he looks happy, even if he lost both finals.
So funny when he interrupts, because he forgot to thank someone. I only understood 'grande merci' which he said almost a hundred times and that he thanked his friends, family and brother.
Yes it was the day of "un grand merci" & the moment when he thanked the ball kids was very funny, he said he is "tiresome" with them but they were good at St Remy and people were laughing . Another funny moment when he said "Did I forget someone to thank?" and a guy next to him answered "his fiancée" .
He has always a lot of things to say during his speeches, he is at ease with the micro...