Pictures of Novak Djokovic! - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #451
country flag Alaify

Alaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond reputeAlaify has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of Novak Djokovic, ATP #1 player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
If it is vilitigo, there is really nothing he can do. Most available treatments are time consuming and he hardly stayed in one place long enough. The topical cream that you can apply to the white patches contains steroid so that is out of question.

Anyway, I think we are unnecessarily fretting. The absence of the usual panic/nervousness before any Nole match has made us look for new avenues to worry about. Really, He can't be that careless to overlook such serious matters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #452
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaify View Post

Anyway, I think we are unnecessarily fretting. The absence of the usual panic/nervousness before any Nole match has made us look for new avenues to worry about. Really, He can't be that careless to overlook such serious matters.
True.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:43 PM   #453
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaify View Post

as I pointed out on a previous post, I think we all worry because we love him so much dsgajkgjhasd

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #454
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If it is vilitigo, there is really nothing he can do. Most available treatments are time consuming and he hardly stayed in one place long enough. The topical cream that you can apply to the white patches contains steroid so that is out of question.
Are u talking about Corticosteroid Cream?
I might be wrong...but I think I read somewhere Murray talking about some injury treatment he had...I'm not sure, but I think tendon inflammation...or joint, and he said...that he got cortizone injections...and that, from what I know, should be more less the same thing, it consist steroid?

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #455
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
Are u talking about Corticosteroid Cream?
I might be wrong...but I think I read somewhere Murray talking about some injury treatment he had...I'm not sure, but I think tendon inflammation...or joint, and he said...that he got cortizone injections...and that, from what I know, should be more less the same thing, it consist steroid?
Yes. Lots of medication contains steroid and that's why players have to be very careful with whatever they take. and yes, cortizone injection is used to treat tendon problems. I had a few myself for the left wrist . It is OK for Murray to take these shots for treatment as long as he filed the correct papers with doctors signature and also, he was out of competition. But if Nole really has this dipigmentation problem and he uses this cream, there is no control on how much of the chemicals in the cream will be absorbed into his body and he is in competition. Remember Voladri got into trouble because he took more than was allowed from his inhaler for asthma he sufferred in IW because it was dusty and windy that day.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #456

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

So if you inform properly ATP or whoever...that you need a treatment with some medication that consists steroids...or any other forbidden substance, you can use it actually?? I didn't know that.

사샤
Old 09-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #457
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So if you inform properly ATP or whoever...that you need a treatment with some medication that consists steroids...or any other forbidden substance, you can use it actually?? I didn't know that.
Yes. Bogomolov needed/needs some kind of medication on regular base but he forgot his papers expired and he had to re-file it and got suspension.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #458
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not ANY forbidden substance. There’s got to be a medically certified condition and the medication has to actually be made for the treatment of that condition. You can’t get a medical release to take EPO for instance.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #459

Thanks...I didn't know that, but it's, should I say, logical.

사샤
Old 09-04-2011, 09:41 PM   #460

This is a pleasant surprise, this is the painting made by Sava Stojkov, who is one of ours most famous painters, and he actually put picture on his FB page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

사샤
Old 09-04-2011, 10:42 PM   #461
country flag zlaja777

zlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond reputezlaja777 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow that looks amazing. Great work.

Last edited by zlaja777 : 09-04-2011 at 10:55 PM.
zlaja777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:29 AM   #462

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Eye-fucking Like a Pro 101:

Are you pregnant yet?

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-05-2011, 01:31 AM   #463
country flag Jade Fox

Jade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJade Fox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore View Post
Eye-fucking Like a Pro 101:

Are you pregnant yet?

Oh crap, I feel a kick.

He better pay child support.

The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia

And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again
Jade Fox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:55 AM   #464
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. Lots of medication contains steroid and that's why players have to be very careful with whatever they take. and yes, cortizone injection is used to treat tendon problems. I had a few myself for the left wrist . It is OK for Murray to take these shots for treatment as long as he filed the correct papers with doctors signature and also, he was out of competition. But if Nole really has this dipigmentation problem and he uses this cream, there is no control on how much of the chemicals in the cream will be absorbed into his body and he is in competition. Remember Voladri got into trouble because he took more than was allowed from his inhaler for asthma he sufferred in IW because it was dusty and windy that day.
But he wasn't out of competition. He took the cortizone injections for his elbow before coming on to play his match with Nadal in Monte Carlo. Apparently he injured it in his warm up that morning. They(Sky) were all talking about his injury and his shots so he could play the match etc., because they're British broadcasters.
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:57 AM   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Fox View Post
Oh crap, I feel a kick.

He better pay child support.
poor Nole, he has to pay mine too twins XD

Tyrion Lannister