Pictures of Novak Djokovic! - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-01-2011, 12:06 AM   #361
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of Novak Djokovic, ATP #1 player

True.
But he looks great anyway.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #362
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
True.
But he looks great anyway.
Very sophisticated
Noleta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:11 AM   #363
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Nole standing on the tip of his feet on the photo next to Maria? that whole shoot, whenever he's next to her, he does that xD, I don't think he needs to look any taller, so adorable :3

I noticed the sweat patches too, Nole should do an AXE commercial, it would be the major ovary destroyer EVER! can you imagine that?

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com

Last edited by SatineSalvatore : 09-01-2011 at 12:37 AM.
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:13 AM   #364
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore View Post
Why is Nole standing on the tip of his feet on the photo next to Maria? that whole shoot, whenever he's next to her, he does that xD, I don't think he needs to look any taller, so adorable :3

I noticed the sweat patches too, Nole should to an AXE commercial, it would be the major ovary destroyer EVER! can you imagine that?
Yeah he was

Now that's brilliant,half naked Nole;spraying himself
Old 09-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #365
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I noticed the sweat patches too, Nole should to an AXE commercial, it would be the major ovary destroyer EVER! can you imagine that?
Because she was taller than him in the heels and his ego didn't like that

Lol, jk, he only did it for show, to look more "manly", you can see by his facial expression, he's just messing around
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:19 AM   #366

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
Yeah he was

Now that's brilliant,half naked Nole;spraying himself

put the AXE Logo below that pic, and you get a little idea of the kind of commercial I'd love to see

(and no, I still haven't found the video where those caps belong I'm sad )

Haha Amber, I thought it was cute of him to do that, xD don't be so mean

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #367
country flag Noleta

Quote:

put the AXE Logo below that pic, and you get a little idea of the kind of commercial I'd love to see

(and no, I still haven't found the video where those caps belong I'm sad )

Haha Amber, I thought it was cute of him to do that, xD don't be so mean
The thing he's wearing needs to go,better when he used to wear pants/boxers,not bloody compressions
Old 09-01-2011, 12:23 AM   #368
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Either way, don't you think that it looks kinda weird? what's the point if Nole doesn't need heavy make up or retouching, he's only 24 -_-! and, an example of a kickass sexy photoshoot?

Here are some examples

He looks damn fine, and not like if they put a whole bunch of cake on his face
And let's not forget these.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:24 AM   #369
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

AAh, my ovaries!!!

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:25 AM   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noleta View Post
The thing he's wearing needs to go,better when he used to wear pants/boxers,not bloody compressions
Hell yes, it needs to, but if I'm not mistaken the regular wardrobe on most commercials for AXE, are towels... so... ... Nole, with just a towel... spraying himself

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-01-2011, 12:26 AM   #371
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
AAh, my ovaries!!!
I don't know you have them
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:27 AM   #372

Quote:
AAh, my ovaries!!!
hey, that is MY line! ¬_¬

xD

Tyrion Lannister

Old 09-01-2011, 12:28 AM   #373
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm trying to understand how horny girl feels

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:30 AM   #374
country flag Noleta

Quote:
We're not,we're being appreciative of the way he looks,his physique etc...
Old 09-01-2011, 12:33 AM   #375

Quote:
I thought that it was enough with the exploding ovaries gif to understand it... but I have a few more if you like...

you wouldn't believe..

Tyrion Lannister