Help with Rainer's site! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2004, 12:01 PM   #16
country flag SuperFurryAnimal

SuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with Rainer's site!

I hope Rainer enjoys his vacation rest... I can wait for a new Return as long as I know he's having a good time!

Member of the Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society

Visit AZ FANPAGE
SuperFurryAnimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2005, 05:23 PM   #17
country flag Space Cowgirl

Space Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond reputeSpace Cowgirl has a reputation beyond repute

We've got notice that Rainer's official site will soon be moving to a new domain, so Athie and I aren't certain if we will still be involved
We'll keep you posted. www.rainer-schuettler.de will stay in existence as an unofficial site run by some of the fans that post on the forum there. So for the next while I don't think you will see any updates to the English version.

Rainer = Lion
Kiwi = Scarecrow
Tommy = Tin Man
Flo = Dorothy

...but I still love 'em

Member #2 of Waskeholics United
Space Cowgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 06:35 PM   #18
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable...

What domain should be better and more fitting than www.rainer-schuettler.de ????

There isn't any better domain than the already existing one

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 10:11 PM   #19
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Keeping my fingers crossed that the new one will be better.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 11:27 PM   #20
country flag athie

athie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I’d give thoughts since the subject’s been raised.

As Space CowGirl said we are unsure at the moment if we will be involved in the new site since its changed hands. I’m afraid it’s in German but here’s what’s been discussed so far on Rainer's forums....

Essentially what Marcel has said is the new developer/owner of the site is the same guy who runs the German tennis news www.tennisredaktion.de
Marcel meantime is handing the current site over to the fans to run and so far as I’m aware they will be running it as an unofficial fan site with news, photo’s and match reports. I will be contacting some of the fans on Rainers forum to offer my help with any technical issues, how long that will last I don’t know. They might not even need me!

Will I be involved in Rainer’s new site? I’m afraid I don’t know that either. I do have another project on the go which for me personally comes first and that's Lars's site.

I do want to mention tho that Rainer’s fans have been so supportive. They don’t whine, and complain, they just get on with it and battle on thro the hard times so kudos to you guys!

We will keep you informed
athie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 12:43 PM   #21
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that link, Athie.

As far as I understood then, the domain will remain the same and will remain www.rainer-schuettler.de

I thought they are planning another domain name for him. But the owner and the content there will be different. And the Rainer fans who are in the forum community need to search a new domain now.

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Old 01-10-2005, 10:33 PM   #22
country flag athie

athie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond repute

Yep Neely I think the plan is to keep the current www.rainer-schuettler.de for the new site and the site the fans intend to run will have a new domain.
Old 01-19-2005, 04:54 PM   #23
country flag Neely
-

BTW... I've visited Rainer's homepage today and it's already the "new one"...

Old 01-26-2005, 03:45 PM   #24
country flag athie

Just wanted to confirm that for the moment there will not be an English section on Rainer’s new site, will keep you posted I guess