Grigor on the Grass - Page 27 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #391
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor on the Grass

Grigor really needs to play Aptos next week. If he keeps on playing 1-2 matches a week he won't get that needed confidence we want. But the thing is that he won't ask for a WC and won't play it because he is over challengers as his team will say which is not very true because we saw what happened vs Kudla.
I still wonder where is his problem. He plays one good tournament and then a shitty one and by shitty I really mean it. He won Cherbourg and then lost in straight sets vs Beck, beat Baghdatis and then losing to Bloemke in Prague and now Wimbledon and then Kudla which I still can't believe. He lacks the constancy in his game in every way you look at it. This was the dream ATP tournament draw and instead of being higly motivated to win it it's just the opposite. This is unexpectable. You don't know what to expect from him at all. Beating top 50 players and then losing to players outside the topp 300. It's something like the male version of Pironkova.

Junior US Open & Wimbledon Champion - Grigor Dimitrov

Tsvetana Pironkova, Dia Evtimova

Dimitar Kuzmanov, Tihomir Grozdanov, Valentin Dimov, Dimitar Kutrovsky
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #392
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically, tumbak, you made more grammatical errors than larzm. Also, I apologize to the true fans of grigor for mistaking tumbak as a fan. I simply thought he was pessimistic, evidently not.

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #393
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumbak View Post
Sorry, but I am just tired of reading that he's a god whatsoever. You'll say I am crazy but the fact that he's bulgarian itself makes me 100% sure that he'll never win anything big in his career. Top 20 at best will be alright but ... .
That is your opinion and the other posters here feel differently. If he's such a piece of garbage, why do you waste your time reading and/or posting in here? The other posters are not happy with your attitude and I don't blame them.

If all you do here is bash him and/or his fans, don't post . Go to GM and find a thread to rant in. Please read the rules. I won't ask again.

Quote:
(10) Do not go into a player's forum to bash that player or troll the forum. Player subforums provide a place where fans can discuss events related to a player without hostility from other individuals.

Last edited by Carlita : 07-08-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #394
country flag tumbak

tumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Litita♥ View Post
That is your opinion and the other posters here feel differently. If he's such a piece of garbage, why do you waste your time reading and/or posting in here? The other posters are not happy with your attitude and I don't blame them.

If all you do here is bash him and/or his fans, don't post . Go to GM and find a thread to rant in. Please read the rules. I won't ask again.
Well isn't there a thing called freedom of speech ? I just put my opinion on here and you f**kin delete all my posts. Come on ... of course you'll put it as trolling. I don't know why you keep s**king on Dimitrov's nuts. If somebody has an opinion different than the positive you delete posts and don't let him say what he has to say.
tumbak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #395
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well isn't there a thing called freedom of speech ? I just put my opinion on here and you f**kin delete all my posts. Come on ... of course you'll put it as trolling. I don't know why you keep s**king on Dimitrov's nuts. If somebody has an opinion different than the positive you delete posts and don't let him say what he has to say.
Go to General Messages.....and which part of READ THE RULES didnt you understand?! These rules were made for the entire forum...so that includes this bit and all posters need to go by the rules, so including you.

You can criticize...no problem...but you are bashing him and his fans...that is not done in a player's forum and therefor called trolling.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #396
country flag tumbak

tumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond reputetumbak has a reputation beyond repute

Well I mean go check the Yani-Kudla match to see to what kind of player your beloved player lost.
tumbak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #397
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I mean go check the Yani-Kudla match to see to what kind of player your beloved player lost.
Well, I cannot watch this match but TBH this Kudla guy seems to be very very motivated. He beat Dr Ivo in a tight match and now is fighting a lot against Yani. If he's a shitty player he at least shows will for win. I am not saying this to justify Grigor's loss, I have given up on him long ago, but still you have not been fair to Kudla me thinks.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #398
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

he's an 18 year old futures level player who's done literally nothing at all and sees an oppertunity to make a run at this glorified challenger

he's doing what grigor should have done
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #399
country flag OddJob

OddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond reputeOddJob has a reputation beyond repute

Out of all the player forums I post in on this site this has to be the most negative one. Like Litita said go bash him in GM and leave the rest of who like him and still have hope alone. A real fan takes the good and the bad then deals with it. It's ok to get mad at him but let it wash over you and move on. Always keep in mind why you liked him in the first place.
So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.
OddJob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #400
country flag nadejda

nadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond reputenadejda has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think we are negative, it is just this troll, please ignore him!

Grigor Dimitrov

Soderling Cilic Murray Gasquet Tsonga Wawrinka Kohlshreiber Fognini Berdych Haas Melzer F.Lopes Nieminen Pospisil Davydenko Baghdatis Mahut Bellucci Berankis Harrison Troicki

Sampras & Safin

most beautiful sports: volleyball and tennis
nadejda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #401
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

it's been taken care of. Please enjoy the forum, your player and have fun here

Old 07-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #402
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou Lilita

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #403
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

its hard not to be negative and difficult not to be hard on him then we might be with some other young players

his motivation comes into question during these smaller tournaments, he just seems to give up at times and that is very frustrating.

and this week is particular was very frustrating because this event was a glorified challenger and he had a chance for at least a semi final and didnt take it

he loses to players he should probably beat even on his better surfaces
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote