blog officiel??? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-14-2010, 06:18 PM   #31
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: blog officiel???

Did you know this http://www.agencesportconseil.com/arnaud-clement

It's written Welcom on the digital support communication support of Arnaud Clement. Follow his news in real time Really guys

Well I love th pic who comes from Mary Cohr Exhibition lats year I think.

soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #32
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I guess this is the new approach from Sylvain for the website.
Well, anyway there are updates, don't care how he does it as long as it's there.

edit: If you click the videos tab, there's also a video from the French masters And there's also a tab for leaving him messages.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #33
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

This blog/website has any chance to really exist if sylvain's name is connected to it.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #34
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
This blog/website has any chance to really exist if sylvain's name is connected to it.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #35
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Does it have any sense ? LOL

Guy Forget
Old 04-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #36
country flag Kezzi

I still don't understand what you mean Why wouldn't it have sense?
Old 04-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #37
country flag Marine

If only you could speak french, just a minute...lol, would be easier for me. lol

Well, I just mean sylvain always promised great things, arnaud's websites changed several times of versions...without any result.
Via would explain better than me... lol

Guy Forget
Old 04-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #38
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
If only you could speak french, just a minute...lol, would be easier for me. lol

Well, I just mean sylvain always promised great things, arnaud's websites changed several times of versions...without any result.
Via would explain better than me... lol
Ok, I think I know what you mean.
I guess for me it's not a problem, cause I'm used to that. I have the same 'problem'. I like to do everything, but have to prioritize some of them which pushes other things to the background. And since Arnaud doesn't seem to care about his website and lost his fame a little, I would also choose to focus on the ones that are better for the company.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #39
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i know exactly what you mean well said!

we should nominate soulage to run his website... since she's been doing this here anyway. and she writes excellent english so the site would be bilingual.

what's more, soulage's priority is not changed by money nor success (lack of) of the french tennismen

whereas sylvain is only doing things to promote himself. guess that's his priority

notice though arnaud is not listed as his client http://www.agencesportconseil.com/nos-clients so perhaps the arnaud website is only charity work

now kezzi and others may think that i'm too harsh on sylvain... but the fact is, he used to do a much much better website without getting paid. and his 'site officiel's have been a half-hearted affair in recent years - although arnaud was perhaps the one who gave him recognition in the first place
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:42 PM   #40
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
now kezzi and others may think that i'm too harsh on sylvain... but the fact is, he used to do a much much better website without getting paid. and his 'site officiel's have been a half-hearted affair in recent years - although arnaud was perhaps the one who gave him recognition in the first place
I can see what you mean, still I have a different point of view.
But as a fan working on a website, you're just more motivated when you hear from the player and if he wins in the good times. When it becomes work, the priorities are different, especially if the person you build the website for, doesn't seem to care.
You should've seen the updates every time me and my friend heard from the player we made a website for. And updating your website with yet another losing scoreline becomes very frustrating, so in the end we hardly updated anymore.
That's why I think all this is too harsh on Sylvain. I'm surprised he didn't just close the website and leave it at that. It does cost you money for the servers and all, so if you're not really motivated it's easier and more economical to just close it.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #41
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

The new website online http://www.arnaudclement.com/ It's just a link to his facebook and his twitter but nice picture

Funny the twitter account has been updated it was almost six month it was without any tweet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg website.jpg (197.4 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by soulage : 06-05-2011 at 08:03 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #42
country flag Kezzi

I just saw him appear in my twitter feed, been following him for forever and never saw anything before.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:40 AM   #43
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

everything is about fb and twitter these days. somehow i don't enjoy someone's fb page as much as a well made website. fb's format can be very limiting on creativity.

but then, arno does not have a well made website for a long time
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote