pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2! - Page 310 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 03:08 AM   #4636
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Fck the bromance...he found a better one

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2011, 03:10 AM   #4637

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

The last picture...I think thats Roberto Cavalli on the right...Naomi and Eva Cavalli

사샤

Last edited by Sleepwalker64 : 05-17-2011 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 03:12 AM   #4638

He was actually on a catwalk??????

사샤
Old 05-17-2011, 03:13 AM   #4639

사샤
Old 05-17-2011, 03:26 AM   #4640

사샤
Old 05-17-2011, 03:56 AM   #4641
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Naomi Campbell She's a dangerous woman
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 04:23 AM   #4642
country flag appleGirl

appleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Cannes film festival? Does he EVER rest?
appleGirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 04:56 AM   #4643
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

It was a charity fashion show at the Cannes film festival

Quote:
CANNES, France May 17, 2011 (AP)
Fashion rolled out the red carpet for charity in Cannes, with a benefit runway show that saw A-listers including Naomi Campbell, Jane Fonda, Rosario Dawson and tennis man Novak Djokovic strut their stuff for a good cause.

Campbell's Fashion for Relief charity organized the Monday show and an auction that followed to raise money for the Japanese Red Cross to aid victims of the recent earthquake and tsunami there.

Scores of celebrities, in town for the Cannes Film Festival, turned out to support Monday's event, while a small army of models donated their time, walking in red carpet-ready looks from Lanvin, Jean Paul Gaultier, Sonia Rykiel, Valentino and a host of other top labels.

From her front-row perch, Ivana Trump hailed the decision to hold the show in Cannes during the 12-day-long film festival here as "a brilliant choice.

"All the rich people are in town for the festival, people in movies and in fashion, so they can reach into their pockets and give money to help," said Trump, looking elegant in a black minidress with a bedazzled dipping neckline. She said she hadn't yet seen any movies but planned to spend the final six days of the prestigious cinema showcase shuttling between her homes in Cannes, Monaco and Saint Tropez while attending some select films.

Another audience member, designer Peter Dundas — whose label Pucci has long been considered an iconic brand in Japan — said he'd turned out for Monday's event because "Japan's disaster is our disaster.

"More than ever, we can't think that just because something happens on the other side of the world it doesn't concern us. Of course it does," he said.

Editor-in-cheif of Japanese Vogue Anna Della Russo said the "it's in the Japanese character to be really strong and optimistic" but "they really do need help."

Asked whether she thought the disaster would affect the Japanese's notoriously extravagant sense of style, the envelope-pushing style maven exclaimed, "I hope not because they're so crazy about fashion like me and I don't want that to change."

In addition to the flock of professionals — both from the current herd of young girls that rule today's catwalks to industry veterans, led by Campbell herself, in a long lean black number — models also included tennis champ Djokovic and Grace Hightower, who's married to the president of this year's Cannes jury, Robert De Niro.

At age 73, Fonda looked divine in a shimmering second-skin gown, while Dawson rocked a floor-length burnt orange number. The crowd devoured both, showering them in applause.

None of the nonprofessional models had any problems, but one of the hottest models of the moment was undone by her oversized meringue gown. She fell once and then again and again and again — four times in a single passage — before falling again her next time out, in a sundress and towering platforms.
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 09:55 AM   #4644
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

I thought he was sleeping all day in to regroup for RG.

Nole is hitting a new dimension in his popularity these days. A friend visited Prague this last weekend (she's Spanish and knows Nole because of me) and she went walking up and down Charles Bridge where all the artists and painters exhibit their work for the masses of tourists and she told me they had portraits of Nole on sale! I was shocked to say the least. Not Federer, not Nadal, just Nole...

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 10:32 AM   #4645
country flag cocrcici

cocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond reputecocrcici has a reputation beyond repute

I'm officially fan of Nole fan.
Thiem
Summer is coming...
cocrcici is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 11:10 AM   #4646
country flag mlle mila

mlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Naomi Campbell She's a dangerous woman
Nah too old for Novak Fuck not she is still gorgeous
mlle mila is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #4647

Oh, so mrs. De Niro was there (remember the Tipsa's line - How is mrs De Niro?)
Why is Naomi dangerous woman? She was in jail...or something, but I don't know why?

사샤
Old 05-17-2011, 01:19 PM   #4648
country flag klincorba

klincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond reputeklincorba has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was something diamond smuggling related. And now she wants her long black fingers all over the new shiny tennis diamond. Quite understandable...
klincorba is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #4649
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
Oh, so mrs. De Niro was there (remember the Tipsa's line - How is mrs De Niro?)
Why is Naomi dangerous woman? She was in jail...or something, but I don't know why?
She physically attacked her ex-aide who filed an assault charge vs her. There were numerous breaking of laws attached to her but I could not remember all the glory details
Lee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #4650
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

looking good... Nole can definitely be a model :-)
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread