was Andre really said this? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
country flag Chairpersons

Chairpersons is on a distinguished road
Default was Andre really said this?

I read somewhere(may be it's daily telegraph news)that it was after he got divorce from hollywood beauty,Brooke Shields in 1999 april,he(Andre) told to media that he won't love and never marry again .

(Thank god! God sent his message to him through french open that his life will become beautiful with a good damn.)

Do you have a copy of the source.

Steffi Graf:
Andre Agassi:
Chairpersons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2010, 09:11 AM   #2

Default Re: was Andre really said this?

I have a question about their divorce.
What are the reasons for their divorce?

Offcourse,i knew there is no Steffi or any other woman between them .So,what is the real problem?

Steffi Graf:
Andre Agassi:
Old 09-24-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
country flag juliehardwick

juliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond repute

He talks about this for well over a hundred pages in the book. Everything you need to know about that subject and then some.
Can't be any source for something he didn't say...
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #4
country flag stef-fan

stef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Julie, I guess it was sometime around 99 French Open where he was quoted as saying that divorce with Brooke is good and something like he might not consider marrying again but then he wasn't even sure whether he was going to succeed in pursuing Steffi at that time, so would not think much about it. He did ask her about her views on marriage on their first date though which says how anxious is was for their relationship to work
stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
country flag juliehardwick

juliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond reputejuliehardwick has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I think he was quoted as saying that but in interviews later he said he hadn't. The "quoting" in some sources isn't that reliable ...
I think the book suggests it wasn't getting married again he was against, but he was definitely set against another "production" wedding:-)
juliehardwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #6
country flag stef-fan

stef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond reputestef-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Agree. I was just impressed with how Brad Gilbert was persistent about the whole thing.
stef-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:17 AM   #7

May be Andre retired in 99 and living sad life if there was no Brad Gilbert. Brad Gilbert is not only trainer,but also like a father/brother to Agassi.

Steffi Graf:
Andre Agassi: