MTF Admins/Moderators? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2010, 10:55 PM   #61
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF Admins/Moderators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
Zirconek? He suddenly disappeared from the Challengers threads in July, and I haven't seen him posting anywhere else. Is he still active in Modland?
He hasn't been round much at all lately but hopefully that will change next year. In the meantime we have taken him off the mods list but hopefully he will return and reclaim it.

Last edited by scoobs : 11-24-2010 at 11:42 AM.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2010, 05:03 AM   #62

I wish Neely would come back, but the last I heard about her was she was having job and personal problems Even if she doesn't make it bad here, I hope she does get the problems in her personal life worked out If anyone here knows how to contact her, please send my message along to her.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:44 AM   #63
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Dear mods, I have two questions:

1. What finally happened to bad gambler account?

2. How can one delete/cancel one's account?

Thank you in advance.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:03 AM   #64
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

1. bad gambler's account was restored though his old posts are unlinked from his account.

2. PM an admin and ask them to deactivate your account and we will permanently ban it for you. We won't clean up your data or posts on the site, though, so users who don't want to leave a presence must do this themselves. Also, this is irreversible. Once you're gone, this account nor any others will be allowed.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:17 AM   #65
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
1. bad gambler's account was restored though his old posts are unlinked from his account.

2. PM an admin and ask them to deactivate your account and we will permanently ban it for you. We won't clean up your data or posts on the site, though, so users who don't want to leave a presence must do this themselves. Also, this is irreversible. Once you're gone, this account nor any others will be allowed.
really? sounds a lot like black mailing. I wonder if that's even legal not to be able to peacefully de-register but via a ban, which is defined by the rules as a punitive action. I'll do some research about that.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:20 AM   #66
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Nothing to do with blackmailing. You leave of your own volition, but the system only allows us to delete accounts, which leave orphaned posts and make a mess of the forum, or deactivate the account by means of the ban system. The only other solution is to alter the key account details so the user can no longer gain access.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #67
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

dont leave Gago

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote