Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2 - Page 82 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-17-2011, 12:23 AM   #1216
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' Photos and Videos Part 2

Love the pictures Stella!! Do you mind if I post a few on my Tumblr? The Monte Carlo tournament site is so gorgeous. I have been to Monte Carlo but didn't get a chance to visit the tournament! I'd love to go one year! Just breath taking!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2011, 06:15 AM   #1217
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxima2 View Post
Here is the link for my Monte Carlo album. The photos with Ernests are mixed up with the others because that's in chronological order
https://picasaweb.google.com/stellap...exMasters2011#

The short videos will be uploaded on Youtube in a few days.
I even had a nice surprise: like every day I went up at the top of the tournament site (along the training courts) to eat quietly away from the crowd. And guess who was training?
Thank you for sharing with us
banhhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #1218
country flag Ginevra83

Ginevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here is the link for my Monte Carlo album. The photos with Ernests are mixed up with the others because that's in chronological order

I even had a nice surprise: like every day I went up at the top of the tournament site (along the training courts) to eat quietly away from the crowd. And guess who was training?
Thank you sooooo much Stella!!!! I'm totally exhausted from my exams session last week and this is what I really need for a lovely Sunday ahahahahha
Ernests pics are so cool and the Monte Carlo venue is....breathtaking!!!
bye bye
Old 04-17-2011, 09:31 AM   #1219
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelinaCarpina View Post
Hmm. After watching that I feel like he took that call so personally. He should understand that not everything in life will go his way, take a breath and move on. But yes I absolutely understand his frustration but it should've ended after 30 all. If not for that outburst I believe he would have won the match, his game looked much more effective then Milos. (M's serve is what kept him in the match) Especially when E took his time and constructed the points. But he instead let his emotions get the best of him and gifted Milos that win. But it is ok, cant wait til the next tournaments to see his game progress 100% back to his original form.
One of the most frustrating things about following Erno. He lets one call ruin a whole match (casting my mind back to Brisbane SF this year too ).
Old 04-17-2011, 11:43 AM   #1220
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Stella,thank you so much for sharing your lovely photos with us!

Looking forward to your videos!

I'm glad you had such a nice surprise,catching him training when you didn't expect it!!

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #1221
country flag rafaelita

rafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Stella, thank you for sharing the pictures I enjoyed them! Nice "over the shoulder" picture

The location is really spectacular, the whole experience (attending this tournament I mean) must be a really relaxing one in a place like that, even if the outcome is not the desired one. Glad you could make it there

I am very happy to be alive. There is much fun to be had. Music, movies, books, paintings, drawings... I hope you have these things where you are. If you have them, what does the real world matter anyway? JF - Letter for Children Of The Future

Alive with music, haunting my soul Love you more.

we are the same ♥
rafaelita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:12 PM   #1222
country flag Sheila

Sheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelita View Post
Nice "over the shoulder" picture
I like this one too

Thank you so much Stella
Sheila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #1223
country flag Alejax

Alejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond reputeAlejax has a reputation beyond repute

Stella thanks for all Ernests pictures!!!

"If Einstein had been a woman, sure people would have said that the theory of relativity was a fit of hysteria"

“El corazón es algo muy propio a lo que insistimos buscarle dueńo”

“De todos los tipos que se han muerto por mi no hay ninguno que no haya resucitado”
Alejax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #1224
country flag Proxima2

Proxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you everyone! I'm happy to share my pics with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade08 View Post
Love the pictures Stella!! Do you mind if I post a few on my Tumblr? The Monte Carlo tournament site is so gorgeous. I have been to Monte Carlo but didn't get a chance to visit the tournament! I'd love to go one year! Just breath taking!
No problem, Courtney!
Proxima2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:03 PM   #1225
country flag Proxima2

Proxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond reputeProxima2 has a reputation beyond repute

As promised, here are the links for my little videos. Enjoy!

There are only 3 videos because I don't put online the non-relevant ones that only have 5 seconds…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKTqdmOU45c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrFaKxqBx9Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Eg2hdMjak
Proxima2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #1226
country flag Ginevra83

Ginevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond reputeGinevra83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

There are only 3 videos because I don't put online the non-relevant ones that only have 5 seconds…

Thanks so much Stella!! They're great!! Expecially the one from his entrainement, I love it!!
bye bye
Old 04-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #1227
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #1228
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the videos!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #1229
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Great job Stella,thanks so much for sharing them with us!

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #1230
country flag Sheila

Sheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond reputeSheila has a reputation beyond repute

Videos are great Stella - thank you
Sheila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote