Hi from the Netherlands! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
country flag carnifex

carnifex is on a distinguished road
Default Hi from the Netherlands!

Hey everyone,

My name is Rutger and I'm 19 years old. I've been playing (and following) tennis since 2007 and my faves are del Potro and Federer (I'm not a fedtard though ). I sometimes bet on tennis too, but I always manage to lose :retard:. Anyways, I've been reading this forum for a few weeks now and hope to contribute a bit to the forums

Regards,
Rutger
carnifex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from the Netherlands!

hey there...

good luck out in the jungle rutger... my avatar is of a famous rutger... maybe your dad was a fan of bladerunner...?or androids...?

anyways... make sure to stop by GM and contribute.. its a great place...

General Messages is home to two oracles that you should seek out and consult...

they are I) .-Federers.Mate-. and II) the artist formerly known as Planet Cabbage...

number II may same a little hard to find... and more than likely he will find you... you'll know who he is once you encounter him...

learn to bathe in the eternal wisdom of these two oracles...

safe travels...

and welcome...

fast_clay
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:56 AM   #3
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

welcome, Rutger
Old 02-16-2011, 02:46 PM   #4
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

Welkom, veel plezier!
Old 02-23-2011, 12:44 PM   #5
country flag MariusD
Banned!

MariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond reputeMariusD has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome aboard man!
MariusD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #6
country flag Frankestien

Frankestien is on a distinguished road

Hello and welcome to the forum man...
I hope you will have some good time here and will find some useful information,tips and suggestions for yourself.Also you will also find some new good friends here..
Old 04-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #7
country flag Vitalis

Vitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Rutger and MTF members,

firstly, what a coincidence that I have read this thread! I was following this forum for a past few years and had never post any message and suddenly I thought ok, I have to introduce myself and be more active. So, what happened next I opened this folder and found a very new greeting from a Dutch gay. Frankly, I have moved to the Netherlands recently and wanted to say hi for everyone or look for a tennis partner here. Anyways, as I mentioned I'm bit surprised and happy to see new MTF members from the Netherlands. So, my name is Vitalis, but my friends usually call me Vitas which is much easier to pronounce. I'm a big tennis fan and trying to follow tournaments from Grand Slams to challenger level. I hope I can get some advise or share some experience in this forum, and that is why I'm here. And sorry for flooding, I just didn't want to open another "Hi from the Netherlands" thread.

Regards,

Vitas
Vitalis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #8
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Vitas!

Enjoy your time on the forums, it's a nice place.
So, where are you from originally?
Old 04-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #9
country flag Vitalis

Vitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond reputeVitalis has a reputation beyond repute

I was born in Lithuania where tennis is not a popular sport. Recently, the rising star Berankis had increased an interest in this sport. I believe it needs just a time and decent tennis academies that can change the image of tennis in Lithuania. Of course, some support from the Government is essential to achieve that.
By the way, I'm a bit proud of my name, because many people from tennis world can pronounce it clearly as former tennis star Gerulaitis had a same name
Vitalis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:24 AM   #10
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

yes a good name vitas...

be sure to drop by General Messages...

as a newly introduced member you are welcomed to complete your initiation process, which includes the destruction of your current tennis knowledge and the subsequent rebuild that spending the next 6 weeks in GM will provide you...

the only tool you will require is a rough understanding of the word mug...

good luck and see you in the jungle...

fast_clay
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote