pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2! - Page 294 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #4396
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post
People don't realise it,but tennis WILL miss such a character once he retires.They don't know what they have.
These days, I've been thinking how stupid ATP is. Look at Head, how they are fully taking advantage of Nole's unique personality. ATP really don't recognize (or pretend not to) what a marvelous goods they have in their hands and keep ignoring him as far as they can. I still remember the TTV commentators, who are supposed to be objective, happily bashed Nole during a whole set of a match in '09. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Also at the start of this season, they launched a new campaign called 'Game On' Where is Nole? I don't even want to talk about their laughably unfavorable court/match schedule of his like always. They are just dumb, dumb and dumb.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #4397
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry if I seem totally ignorant,but isn't that Andrea beside Ana?

Oh,and ANA!!
Yes, and the guy on the far left is Andi's coach, Peter Popovic. He seems like a good friend of Nole as well.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #4398
country flag Alcibiades

Alcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond reputeAlcibiades has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
These days, I've been thinking how stupid ATP is. Look at Head, how they are fully taking advantage of Nole's unique personality. ATP really don't recognize (or pretend not to) what a marvelous goods they have in their hands and keep ignoring him as far as they can. I still remember the TTV commentators, who are supposed to be objective, happily bashed Nole during a whole set of a match in '09. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Also at the start of this season, they launched a new campaign called 'Game On' Where is Nole? I don't even want to talk about their laughably unfavorable court/match schedule of his like always. They are just dumb, dumb and dumb.
Fedal hangover hasn't passed yet,me thinks.They are still in the process of withdrawal

And then add British and Murray,and you have recipe for Nole-ignoring.

Krajinovic - Dodig - Dolgopolov - Baghdatis - Raonic - Fish - Soderling - Ferrero

Novak Djokovic
4 AO; 2 Wimbledon; 1 USO; 19 MS; 3 WTF; 45 Career titles; Olympic Bronze Medalist; Davis Cup 2010; YE #1 2011,2012
Alcibiades is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #4399
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha, never even saw that picture, what a joke...
At the time people were probably annoyed that Andy was put on it instead of Nole but in hindsight the whole thing is kind of ironic, with Nole having more titles this year than anyone on the poster( considering the campaign is aimed at the coming year, 2011 rather than a general overview
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #4400
country flag shuhrat

Quote:
Fedal hangover hasn't passed yet,me thinks.They are still in the process of withdrawal

Yeah, only Fedal/American/British/French players are important for them. I admit Fedal has been a cash cow and has done a lot for the sport, but ATP should've known it couldn't last forever and needed to develop another one or a multi dimensional rivalry. It's not mutually exclusive. The more, the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
At the time people were probably annoyed that Andy was put on it instead of Nole but in hindsight the whole thing is kind of ironic, with Nole having more titles this year than anyone on the poster( considering the campaign is aimed at the coming year, 2011 rather than a general overview
I bet besides Nole fans, the tennis world (especially ATP) thoroughly wanted Andy to win the AO final.

Last edited by shuhrat : 04-07-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #4401
country flag appleGirl

appleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond reputeappleGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Spyglass View Post
Ummmmm, the first picture in that album has Nole all by himself...
appleGirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #4402
country flag shuhrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by appleGirl View Post
Ummmmm, the first picture in that album has Nole all by himself...
They changed it after many Nole fans complained about it.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #4403
country flag mlle mila

mlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, only Fedal/American/British/French players are important for them. I admit Fedal has been a cash cow and has done a lot for the sport, but ATP should've known it couldn't last forever and needed to develop another one or a multi dimensional rivalry. It's not mutually exclusive. The more, the better.

I bet besides Nole fans, the tennis world (especially ATP) thoroughly wanted Andy to win the AO final.
TV Rights and sports industry Serbia is a little country.

I Think it's very risky that the ATP are willing to put the futures of tennis in the hands of 2 players.
mlle mila is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #4404
country flag shuhrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlle mila View Post
TV Rights and sports industry Serbia is a little country.

I Think it's very risky that the ATP are willing to put the futures of tennis in the hands of 2 players.
I know it's all business move after all and don't blame them for it entirely either. Still they shouldn't treat one of their top dogs like the way they have done to Nole, if they're smart enough. Probably Serbia isn't a desirable country though, Nole himself has the potential to become a world wide star and won't go away anytime soon, then it's their charge how utilize what they have.

To me, they seemed to want him to take the role of the villain which Nole refused to be, so just gave up trying in other ways. Let's see how they deal with the new situations from now on.

Last edited by shuhrat : 04-07-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #4405
country flag mlle mila

mlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond reputemlle mila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know it's all business move after all and don't blame them for it entirely either. Still they shouldn't treat one of their top dogs like the way they have done to Nole, if they're smart enough. Probably Serbia isn't a desirable country though, Nole himself has the potential to become a world wide star and won't go away anytime soon, then it's their charge how utilize what they have.To me, they seemed to want him to take the role of the villain which Nole refused to be, so just gave up trying in other ways. Let's see how they deal with the new situations from now on.
Sponsor's role in this matter cannot be overlooked.
mlle mila is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #4406
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's true. Many peole don't want to accept the partycrasher to the federer-nadal duopoly. But as everything once Nole begins to win big titles regularly he will be regarded as the greatest thing since slice bread. Gloryhunters.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nş1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #4407
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why are u surprised by that logic. It's nothing new.
But....it will be funny with Dimitrov, Berankis, Dolgopolov even Raonic, all coming from relatively small countries (if we talk about marketing)

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-08-2011, 01:13 AM   #4408
country flag mate

mate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

[quote=mlle mila;10918248] TV Rights and sports industry Serbia is a little country.
Serbia is two time larger than Switzerland.
If it was Murray in Nole s shoes right now, it would be a media teror all over the place, but when it comes guy from south EAST Europe it is a different story. But I expected that, so no suprise there.
And all this serbian domination is Nadal and Federer s fault, they created a tennis monster known as Novak Djokovic.
mate is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-08-2011, 01:45 AM   #4409
country flag shuhrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlle mila View Post
Sponsor's role in this matter cannot be overlooked.
Do you mean gear sponsors or management companies? If the former, Adidas (till '09) & Head/Wilson are as rich as one can get. As for the latter, it can be a factor that he's not from a big one like IMG or something like that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepwalker64 View Post
I don't know why are u surprised by that logic. It's nothing new.
But....it will be funny with Dimitrov, Berankis, Dolgopolov even Raonic, all coming from relatively small countries (if we talk about marketing)
Yeah, ironically majority of up and comers are from Eastern Europe, where ATP don't seem to appreciate the value of the market or even the players.

I guess Raonic is a bit different case though. Having a top Canadian player actually looks good. They have one of the biggest tournaments on the calendar, the attendance records are quite remarkable and Tennis Canada appears to be putting big efforts in developing their players.

Last edited by shuhrat : 04-08-2011 at 02:20 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:05 AM   #4410
country flag mate

mate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond reputemate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you mean gear sponsors or management companies? If the former, Adidas (till '09) & Head/Wilson are as rich as one can get. As for the latter, it can be a factor that he's not from a big one like IMG or something like that.

Yeah, ironically majority of up and comers are from Eastern Europe, where ATP don't seem to appreciate the value of the market or even the players.
Well if they don t appreciate the market here, BIG MISTAKE. Because everything here is much more expensive, and people sill buying all kind of shits imported from west.
mate is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread