THE OFFICIAL--- Fritz Wolmarans (RSA) ---- Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #61
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE OFFICIAL--- Fritz Wolmarans (RSA) ---- Thread

HAHA, VolandriFan...you again! I saw fritz play today. He's a handsome fellow Shame he didn't win.

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2008, 12:47 AM   #62
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

I saw most of the first set. Actually, Peta Pan and I had found a handsome player, so we decided to follow him to see who he was [Thomas Oger]. Then I saw Fritz and it was a double bonus Plus I love the South African accent LOL! I'm having a great time, except Marach didn't play to his potential and lost to some Austrian I have never heard of...I thought i knew the austrians! LOL

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Old 01-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #63
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Fritz, against Thomas Oger [FRA] in qualifying at the Australian Open.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0902.JPG (256.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0908.JPG (174.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0909.JPG (59.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 01-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #64
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Fritz, against Thomas Oger [FRA] in qualifying at the Australian Open.
Kristen! You have no idea how grateful I am for the photos. They don't come around too often.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:04 PM   #65
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

I want to touch his chin and stubble

Old 01-23-2008, 01:15 PM   #66
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
I want to touch his chin and stubble
Ordinarily, that would sound really strange...but having seen him, and been in awe of his ness, I see where you are coming from I'm glad you like them

How is his ranking? We have a futures event coming up in Sydney I think, which I've been to in the past and have enjoyed myself. [By 'enjoy' I mean I have watched Stian Boretti lol!] I hope to go again and find some more players I like.
Old 01-24-2008, 07:33 AM   #67
country flag VolandriFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Ordinarily, that would sound really strange...but having seen him, and been in awe of his ness, I see where you are coming from I'm glad you like them

How is his ranking? We have a futures event coming up in Sydney I think, which I've been to in the past and have enjoyed myself. [By 'enjoy' I mean I have watched Stian Boretti lol!] I hope to go again and find some more players I like.
I thought it sounded a tiny bit strange, but I was just expressing my desires.

He's still at world number 279, his highest ranking, but I think he'll really make a push for the challengers and lower level ATP events this season. You're right about Stian, he is quite "nice". I also happen to like Scandinavian accents- I met some really nice Norwegian tourists at the Australian Open this year. But yeah, South African's have cute accents.

Old 02-23-2008, 10:47 PM   #68
country flag VolandriFan

Fritz still has yet to enter another tournament. He should be trying to qualify for Memphis IMO.

Old 02-23-2008, 11:24 PM   #69
country flag TankingTheSet

TankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolandriFan View Post
Fritz still has yet to enter another tournament. He should be trying to qualify for Memphis IMO.
I wonder what is wrong with him, the lack of play does not add up. Must be a nasty injury or something.

If he was in any half-decent shape he would be entering tournaments to build on his ranking.

TT Singles 2012: W: Winston-Salem SF: Honolulu CH, Rotterdam, Memphis, 's-Hertogenbosch, Wimbledon, Beijing, Vienna QF: Barcelona, Nice, Bastad, Petange CH, Bangkok R16: Monte Carlo, Madrid
TT Doubles 2012: W: Caloundra CH (with kingroger), Acapulco (with keqtqiadv) F: Beijing (with KittyTennis) SF: Sydney (with Belludal), Memphis (with Belludal), Guadalajara CH (with kingroger), Wimbledon (with RHB1993) QF: Barcelona (with extremaduratenis), Cincinnati (with stbanchile)
TankingTheSet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:49 PM   #70
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

He's playing the Futures in Harlingen Texas this week.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #71
country flag VolandriFan

Fritz won his first Challenger title in Rimouski, Canada this week over top seed Bobby Reynolds 6-7(2) 6-3 7-6(3).

"It was an exciting match, but also a difficult one. Winning your first challenger brings a whole new set of emotions."

"The biggest shock when we arrrived here was probably how cold it is! Rik told me to keep the South African flag flying high and I'm pleased to have succeeded."

Old 03-21-2011, 05:41 AM   #72
country flag VolandriFan

Rankings wise, he's just one position from the top 200 at 201.