pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2! - Page 283 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 02:45 AM   #4231
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures of novak,the most handsome tennis player ever,number 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Like Li's

Kinesiology tape is one thing, but the one he wore in the first football game reminded me of Nadal's.
Well on the bright side,he played the second football match in that photo without tape. I think Novak visits the beach and walks around in three quarter lengths etc. without tape, too much, for the tan line to become an issue Besides nobody wore tape more than Rafa and his tan is fine.Really don't think the knee strapping is a problem.He seems very happy with his movement in his presser.Maybe it's just an extra support thing,afterall he does stretch out on that backhand side an awful lot
Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2011, 03:17 AM   #4232
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't be worried about it too much. Still he kept saying the same thing about his shoulder taping two years ago and now we knew there was a pain which caused the serve problem. (More precisely, taping started way earlier though.) And he seems not to want to talk about injuries in public, rightfully. So I don't buy his words entirely.
shuhrat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-12-2011, 03:38 AM   #4233

Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, maybe I shouldn't be worried about it too much. Still he kept saying the same thing about his shoulder taping two years ago and now we knew there was a pain which caused the serve problem. (More precisely, taping started way earlier though.) And he seems not to want to talk about injuries in public, rightfully. So I don't buy his words entirely.
Well he said already early in 2010(when asked all those questions about his serve) that he had some shoulder pain at WTF and that he subconsciously adjusted some things because of that and it all snowballed from there.He said it again recently when he was asked about his service improvements.Again, I don't think his shoulder is really serious either, just normal muscle fatigue.He had played 95 or so matches by the time of the WTF so that was normal and I don't think it was like his shoulder was hurting him all through that bad serving period, causing the awful motion, it was just a habit that had developed by that stage.I'm sure it hurts him on and off for different weeks, but you surely couldn't be playing and moving as well as he has been if there was actually something even half-serious wrong with the shoulder and knee, i dunno

What taping,way earlier, are you talking about? I didn't see any until 2010, at Davis Cup agianst US and even then we found it strange cause for a while it was on the left shoulder.

Last edited by Amber Spyglass : 03-12-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:07 AM   #4234
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Nole never used to be mummified through his matches.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:08 AM   #4235
country flag shuhrat

shuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond reputeshuhrat has a reputation beyond repute

As for taping, clearly I was confused. The first taping was on his left shoulder in Halle. It's better then.

I won't talk about his knee or shoulder any further. After all, everything is speculation and I'm not going to say I'm right anyway. That was just my thought, so forget about it.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:31 AM   #4236

Quote:
As for taping, clearly I was confused. The first taping was on his left shoulder in Halle. It's better then.

I won't talk about his knee or shoulder any further. After all, everything is speculation and I'm not going to say I'm right anyway. That was just my thought, so forget about it.
Yeah, that's just it, no-one knows obviously except his team.Sorry if I came across a bit weird, I wasn't saying I was right, just throwing it out there that I didn't think he would continue playing through anything serious but you never know what things can develop into down the line,even if they start out minor,so yeah no-one knows
Old 03-12-2011, 04:46 AM   #4237
country flag shuhrat

You know you are one of my favorite users on this board and I always respect your opinion. (If it was possible, I would give you a good rep on your every post. ) So it's a good thing that you didn't agree with me about that matter.
Old 03-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #4238
country flag FlameOn

FlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond reputeFlameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Watching Ana.

Old 03-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #4239
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pre-Tournament Presser

# When asked about Novak Djokovic's recent dominance, Andy Roddick compared the Serb with another dark-haired star in the news.

"I think him and Charlie Sheen are just talking about winning," he said.

# ARod asked where he thinks Nole is (in terms of game). ARod "He's right there" & points to adjacent interview room where Nole is inside.

# Nole steps out & gives AR thumbs up. "Get out of here, they're asking me questions about you" says Andy.

# Crossing paths in their pressers, Novak yells to A-Rod "Follow me on Twitter!" A-Rod: "You never say anything funny!"
Is that for real? Andy.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-12-2011, 01:57 PM   #4240
country flag Noleta

Noleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond reputeNoleta has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely picsThanks for posting

@Roddick
Noleta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-12-2011, 02:12 PM   #4241
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Andy really likes Nole. There's always a bit of a bite in his humor toward Nole.

But Rafa Nole, and that's all that counts.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #4242
country flag Nole fan

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I don't think Andy really likes Nole. There's always a bit of a bite in his humor toward Nole.

But Rafa Nole, and that's all that counts.
Nah, i don't think it's that. I've seen them in exhos and they look fine, no beef. But Roddick has always got that sarcastic humor that can be funny but also mean.
And he knows that Novak is a sweet guy and he can joke with him. Well except that ill-fated beef they had in 2008.
I still haven't forgiven Andy for that.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Old 03-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #4243
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
Nah, i don't think it's that. I've seen them in exhos and they look fine, no beef. But Roddick has always got that sarcastic humor that can be funny but also mean.
And he knows that Novak is a sweet guy and he can joke with him. Well except that ill-fated beef they had in 2008.
I still haven't forgiven Andy for that.
Andy is one of my top faves, so I follow him closely. There's a bite with Djoko sometimes that isn't always there with others. Before the blow up in 2008 at Arthur Ashe tennis tournament, Andy was sending zingers Nole's way. At the time, I thought, "this is more than Andy's normal sarcastic humor." Turns out it was.

Andy jokes around a lot, but there's more of a bite here. Just my opinion. I don't think he hates Nole or anything like that. They may be "friendly," but they aren't friends. Sometimes people don't hit it off. I would put more of the blame on Andy than on Nole for this.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #4244
country flag Nole fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Andy is one of my top faves, so I follow him closely. There's a bite with Djoko sometimes that isn't always there with others. Before the blow up in 2008 at Arthur Ashe tennis tournament, Andy was sending zingers Nole's way. At the time, I thought, "this is more than Andy's normal sarcastic humor." Turns out it was.

Andy jokes around a lot, but there's more of a bite here. Just my opinion. I don't think he hates Nole or anything like that. They may be "friendly," but they aren't friends. Sometimes people don't hit it off. I would put more of the blame on Andy than on Nole for this.
I agree, friends they are not. But I don't think Andy is a fake when he plays exhos with Novak and jokes with him. But who knows, maybe what you say is true. Certainly those last words are not cute.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

Old 03-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #4245
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I agree, friends they are not. But I don't think Andy is a fake when he plays exhos with Novak and jokes with him. But who knows, maybe what you say is true. Certainly those last words are not cute.
Let's hope I am wrong.
Closed Thread