From Olderer to Silverer.. Congrats :D - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #61
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From JesusFed to Fedzniacki ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbriar View Post
Wozniacki is the shame of women tennis, she's just the most regular of all, but anytime Clijsters or Williams show up, she disappears. And she's psycho too, she hurled a glass on someone's head becasue she had words with him.
She's hot and that's all "women's tennis" has for us.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2011, 08:00 PM   #62
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbriar View Post
Wozniacki is the shame of women tennis, she's just the most regular of all, but anytime Clijsters or Williams show up, she disappears. And she's psycho too, she hurled a glass on someone's head becasue she had words with him.
1. She is uber consistent, even against big players like Clijsters and the screamer sisters...
2. She is not a psycho.
3. Have you seen her play, she destroys her opponents most of the time. The rest of the time, she is too consistent in the end...
4. She is not a shame on the woman's tour. 13 titles, 230 matches won and she's only 20....huge career ahead of her.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 16 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 456-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #63
country flag DrJules

DrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Massive View Post
1. She is uber consistent, even against big players like Clijsters and the screamer sisters...
2. She is not a psycho.
3. Have you seen her play, she destroys her opponents most of the time. The rest of the time, she is too consistent in the end...
4. She is not a shame on the woman's tour. 13 titles, 230 matches won and she's only 20....huge career ahead of her.
Wozniacki was in the form of her life last week winning matches for the loss of only a few games with winner unforced errors ratios of 2/3 winners to each unforced errors and in the final she lost 6-4, 6-4 to Zvonereva. She really does struggle converting her consistency and play into big results.
DrJules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #64
country flag FormerRafaFan

FormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond reputeFormerRafaFan has a reputation beyond repute

LOL at all of you claiming Federerer is finished.. I don't think so, but we'll see who is right soon enough. I think he has a couple of slams more in him.

Also supporting known chokers Verdasco, Lopez and Monaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbERR View Post
Verdasco was their cheerleader, number one mascot.
They let him play tennis once after they saw his "consistency is everything" advertisement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Joke thread? Kohlschreiber clowns this servebot in 3.
Maybe 4 or 5 if he wants to get more of a workout in.
FormerRafaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:38 PM   #65
country flag DrJules

DrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
LOL at all of you claiming Federerer is finished.. I don't think so, but we'll see who is right soon enough. I think he has a couple of slams more in him.
He may win 1 more, but cannot see beyond 1 and that would require a 2009 RG sequence of events to happen. That is the reason I still feel he has a very good chance of 1 more at W or USO; grass is an alien surface to many and "stupid Saturday" can make a farce of the US Open if the semi-final of the opposing finalist goes 5 sets.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #66
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokk View Post
Are you a fan of Federer's ? If not then I think your "optimism" is a little suspect
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #67
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Mini off-season

threads like this make it clear
Old 03-01-2011, 09:33 PM   #68
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
Mini off-season

threads like this make it clear
MTF is bored quickly. 4 days without ATP level tennis matches?

What a tragedy.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:44 PM   #69
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJules View Post
Wozniacki was in the form of her life last week winning matches for the loss of only a few games with winner unforced errors ratios of 2/3 winners to each unforced errors and in the final she lost 6-4, 6-4 to Zvonereva. She really does struggle converting her consistency and play into big results.
She made something like 32 winners to 2 UEs in her match against Pennetta, but that was probably an anamoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #70
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

lol at the clowns in love with Wozniacki

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:58 PM   #71
country flag DrJules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
lol at the clowns in love with Wozniacki
If you won a night out with a top ladies player and had the choice of Caroline or Serena who would you pick.

For me Caroline any day; her only down side compared to Serena is her tennis.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #72
country flag Jaz

Jaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond reputeJaz has a reputation beyond repute

One has to wonder when these shitty threads will stop.

Fact: Federer dominated and dominated for years.
Fact: Federer's career was declared over in 2008, in 2011, he's still a force.
Fact: Federer is getting slower and older. There's two forces at work: Federer getting older, the others getting better and more experience

There's no comparison with shit womens Tennis. So maybe he's not playing how he used to play, but he still plays pretty damn well!
Jaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:32 PM   #73
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra Massive View Post
2. She is not a psycho.
1) She never beat Kim and she got thrashed by her in USO and YEC. How is she consistent? Unless you mean consistent at getting her ass beat.

2) She does have a psychotic streak despite trying to label herself as marketable little girl Caro

3) She is a pusher. When she tries to play aggressive, she makes shitload of errors. Ugly game, no forehand, scared to death of the net, awful volleys and her tennis is based entirely on retrieving She is good at destroying mugs, I'll give you that. Whenever she meets big server/flat hitter (Kvitova 6-2 6-0 Wimby '10) or variety player (Schiavone RG 6-2 6-2), she gets thrashed like a club player. Hell, she even loses to other counterpunchers like Zvonareva who can attack once in a while. Caro "3 winners a set" Wozniacki is a total joke.

4) She won't have a huge career. She'll burn out in 2-3 years like every pusher who plays every tournament and runs down every ball. Her current place @ #1 is a disgrace to tennis.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #74
country flag tektonac

tektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond reputetektonac has a reputation beyond repute

12.07.2008, Janko Tipsarevic: "Women's tennis makes me sick"

“99% of male tennis players can’t stand women’s tennis. There’s no other sport with such a big disparity concerning level of play and the money women make. A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn’t for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. But of course, I appreciate the effort they’re putting into tennis, because I know they practise as hard as I do. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is ‘hit the ball where your opponent isn’t.’ Nothing more! No ‘Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand’. No way! [...] It’s that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That’s what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *something* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick”.

tektonac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:48 PM   #75
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonac View Post
12.07.2008, Janko Tipsarevic: "Women's tennis makes me sick"

“99% of male tennis players can’t stand women’s tennis. There’s no other sport with such a big disparity concerning level of play and the money women make. A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn’t for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. But of course, I appreciate the effort they’re putting into tennis, because I know they practise as hard as I do. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is ‘hit the ball where your opponent isn’t.’ Nothing more! No ‘Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand’. No way! [...] It’s that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That’s what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *something* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick”.

He's 99% right

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote