Middle East call for freedom/ Various Israel topics - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-28-2011, 08:49 AM   #16
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question - what should the world do about the situation in Libya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peribsen View Post
Oh, the Swiss are indeed wonderful!
They hold on to the big bucks of all the rogues in world politics for decades, but the instant they fall and become a liability, they freeze their bank accounts and take the moral high ground!
Way to go, Swiss morality must be like their cheese, full of holes.
too true.

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #17
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

The citizens of that country are quite capable of doing what must be done Everyone else should just mind their own business (Hillary are you listening )

It's millions of people against one mad dictator. The odds are heavily in favour of the general population IF they want it badly enough

Same goes for all the other non democratic Arab and African countries. North Korea too. The parasitic dictators must go.

Their time is up.
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #18
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

I think USA and China should both reclaim the territory for themselves for the oil, send thousands of troops leading to dangerous proximity, and when all UNO resolutions are abhorted and US President declare that all Chinese must be destroyed in Nuclear Holocaust, and Chinese Prime make alliance with Russia to obliterate USA, then they could declare Nuclear Total War. And all because of Libya!!
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #19
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbriar View Post
I think USA and China should both reclaim the territory for themselves for the oil, send thousands of troops leading to dangerous proximity, and when all UNO resolutions are abhorted and US President declare that all Chinese must be destroyed in Nuclear Holocaust, and Chinese Prime make alliance with Russia to obliterate USA, then they could declare Nuclear Total War. And all because of Libya!!
You've been watching way too much star wars monsieur sidious
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #20
country flag peribsen

peribsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond reputeperibsen has a reputation beyond repute

Strange thing is that Gaddafi in his first few years in power (the 70s) was pretty succesful and deserved some credit. He dramatically improved living standards, housing the homeless people that had crowded Tripoli for years on end, reducing the stiffling influence that he tribal lords held over the government, and putting all children in school (including girls).

But after that bright start, it was all a downslope towards sheer lunacy. A bodyguard of virgin Amazons (!!), I doubt anything quite as bizarre happened even in Duvalier's Haiti!!

Whatever happened to him? It has been said that Reagan's bombing of his palace (in which his daughter was killed) played a role in derailing his mind, ever since then he got more and more involved in terrorism and vengeance seemed to be his overriding goal for a long time.

But really, I guess I can somehow understand how 30 years of absolute power can make one lose touch and become self-complacent and corrupt... but... a guard of virgin Amazons and those uniforms -not to speak of straffing demonstrators with machineguns-??????? To explain that one needs to suffer from something far worse than mere authoritarianism.

Someone should open a loonybin for retired tyrants (with admittance preferred before they take up politics, but open any time). The Swiss should pay for it, after all it's always them who reap the benefits from such regimes... (well, to be fair, them... and all the rest of us Westerners).
peribsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:51 PM   #21
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
The citizens of that country are quite capable of doing what must be done Everyone else should just mind their own business (Hillary are you listening )

It's millions of people against one mad dictator. The odds are heavily in favour of the general population IF they want it badly enough

Same goes for all the other non democratic Arab and African countries. North Korea too. The parasitic dictators must go.

Their time is up.

It is one thing to bring down a goverment and a leader, but quite another thing to replace one system with another. That takes quite a bit of good fortune.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:06 AM   #22
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
It is one thing to bring down a goverment and a leader, but quite another thing to replace one system with another. That takes quite a bit of good fortune.
yeah... a period of systemically supplying the people with propaganda is required to pull it off successfully... let the people know there is an option, and they'll rise... they wont rise for nothing...

the will is there i'm sure, but matching the will is a tyrannical rule that is one step ahead of any potential uprising... i'm sure it's well known in modern libya what happens to anyone involved in the slightest hint of collaboration...

and the collective mass sit their arse down...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:57 AM   #23
country flag Blackbriar
Banned!

Blackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbriar has a reputation beyond repute

USA are considering military intervention, they want to take over the oil plants like in Iraq.
Everything is proceeding as intended...

Last edited by Blackbriar : 03-01-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Blackbriar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:21 AM   #24
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They hold on to the big bucks of all the rogues in world politics for decades, but the instant they fall and become a liability, they freeze their bank accounts and take the moral high ground!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
too true.

Spanish trolls
Old 03-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #25
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Whatever happened to him? It has been said that Reagan's bombing of his palace (in which his daughter was killed) played a role in derailing his mind, ever since then he got more and more involved in terrorism and vengeance seemed to be his overriding goal for a long time.
Reagan bombed his palace because of his deep involvement in terrorism. Could it be that his mind was already derailed?
Old 03-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #26
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Swiss should pay for it, after all it's always them who reap the benefits from such regimes... (well, to be fair, them... and all the rest of us Westerners).
I'm still living on Franco's money...

:retard: :retard:
Old 03-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #27
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

The latest United Nations report on human rights in Libya commends Libya for the advances made. The report is expected to be approved by the United Nations Human Rights Council on March 18th.
So why all the fuss when things are going so well for Libyans?
Old 03-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #28
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Someone should open a loonybin for retired tyrants (with admittance preferred before they take up politics, but open any time). The Swiss should pay for it, after all it's always them who reap the benefits from such regimes... (well, to be fair, them... and all the rest of us Westerners).
Send them all to Geneva, they'll feel quite comfy there.

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:58 PM   #29
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gaddafi had 700 millions on Swiss accounts that were frozen. 30 Billions of his money were frozen in the USA. hope this helps a bit.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #30
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

nuke the fucker!

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote