Andre, which car you drive? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2006, 01:29 AM   #31
country flag Kirk

Kirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andre, which car you drive?

Kirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2006, 01:29 AM   #32
country flag Kirk

Kirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond reputeKirk has a reputation beyond repute

Kirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:40 AM   #33
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigan View Post

here he is with KIA...

Who knows, which car/type/model Andre prefer?
Post here...
all picture are gone here...
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #34
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #35
country flag Stephan

Old 01-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #36
country flag Stephan

Stars & Cars: Andre Agassi

Nederlands in het Engels (Dutch to English)
http://www.carwoman.nl/2011/01/15/st...-andre-agassi/

Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 by Viola

One of the few sports that I like passive follow is tennis. Andre Agassi was my great tennis idol and the last day I have his autobiography Open read. Amazing, really a must. His life story is not only remarkable, it is another super-entertaining stitched by journalist / writer and Pulitzer Prize winner JR MOEHRINGER.

In this book a few cars, including his first: he, a white Corvette when he was 17 years old - with his flamboyant father is now. Pa Agassi makes such Stennis in the showroom, he wants the seller even beat that Andre the car the next day but only pick-up. You get just by reading vicarious shame.

He also told about a white Cadillac at the time that he and Brooke Shields split up: "I throw all my stuff in the back seat of my car, in a perfect condition 1976 Cadillac Eldorado, the last year of that type is made. The car is pristine white and so I named it Lily. I turn the ignition key to which the dashboard lights come on. The odometer shows 37,000 km on. I realize that Lily diametrically opposite to me: she is old and has low mileage. "

Andre's book, even for people who love tennis, very worthwhile. He admits that he also took chrystal meth use, explains how and why behind his divorce from actress Brooke Shields, is very open and honest about his relationships with the other tennis players of that time such as Pete Sampras and Michael Chang, and he talks about how He captured the heart of Steffi Graf. Noteworthy are also the passages on the hairpiece he has been nominated because he was bald quite early. And how he repeatedly says that he really hated tennis, his tyrannical father pushed him in his childhood literally by the throat.

Happy reading!
Old 01-31-2011, 12:28 AM   #37
country flag Stephan

Old 01-31-2011, 12:30 AM   #38
country flag Stephan

Old 02-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #39
country flag Stephan

Old 02-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #40
country flag Stephan

with Steffff
Old 02-26-2011, 11:21 PM   #41
country flag Stephan

as we see Steffi also likes cars... Opel was her favorite brand...